The Executor (Vader's flagship) vs The Narada (Nero's ship)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Snafu the Great
Star Wars vs Star Trek

Vader's flagship takes on the insane Nero's Narada in a free-for-all.

Which ship wins?

retturnnerr
I'm totally annoyed as NO people answer threads like this.

Days ago I posted a huge fight on the flyboys, X-Men, and Harry Potter trying to defend from Captain Nero.

And now, this, which hasn't been answered by anyone.

I wonder why - according to IMDB Star Trek is even more popular than X:Men Origins: Wolverine.

Anyway, I'm the ONLY one (which I hope not) to answer you:

I believe it's quite an equal match. But Nero had his massive drill that could destroy planets, while the Executor had no superweapon. In otherwords, I believe the Narada would win.

XanatosForever
Where has the Executor shown movie feats? I don't remember any myself. Based on that, Narada wins.

By the way, I wasn't sure who you meant by Nero (I'd forgotten his name), which is probably why I didn't respond.

KingD19
Executor takes it, its shields can take just about everything the Narada can throw at it, and with 1000+ turbolasers, multiple ion cannons, and concussion missiles, the Narada can't win. And while the Narade is larger, the Executor is longer, and has greater range.

Sadako of Girth
What if Nero's ship warps the space that the executor occupies...?

"The Executor'd be f**ked" would be my 1st guess.

jaden101
Originally posted by retturnnerr

I believe it's quite an equal match. But Nero had his massive drill that could destroy planets, while the Executor had no superweapon. In otherwords, I believe the Narada would win.

The drill doesn't destroy planets...The red matter does by causing a singularity.

The drill is nothing but a mining tool.

Could the Narada cope with 2,000 fire linked turbo lasers, 250 heavy ion cannons, 250 assault concussion missle launchers with 35 missles each, 500 point defence laser cannons and hundreds (if not thousands of tie-fighters)

Then again, it did destroy 47 Klingon warbirds and several federation ships.

The Executor is collosal in size compared to the Narada. 16km compared with the Narada's 2 (at most given the known enterprise specs and it's comparison from the film)

Dr Will Hatch
The Executor was enormous and house tons of firepower. Read about on Wookieepedia. Executor in a stomp.

retturnnerr
...but if the Narada suddenly emerges from the Future (Star Wars was long, long ago right?) and could surprise attack the Executor, it would drill it and drop a Black Hole, the end.

The Executor is nothing as it implodes.

retturnnerr
By the way, it was NOT two kilometers but was SIX MILES long. About half the length of the Executor, but as massive probably.

If the drill can dig the Earth then it can dig the Executor much easier.

Darth Martin
If the Narada is comparable to the size of the Enterprise it loses on that sole fact alone. The Executor is huge. Contains it's own star destroyers and fighters. 19 kilometers.

retturnnerr
The Narada!! The same size as the Enterprise! C'mon!!

In the movie, the Narada was big enough to swallow a triple of Enterprises!!

Plus, the Executor may indeed by enormously long, but not more massive than the Narada.

Again, the Narada, if it surprised Vader, would immediately drill the Executor until they are able to throw a Black Hole, thus imploding Vader and the Executor.

retturnnerr
Unless Stormtroopers are able to stop the drill like in the movie.

KingD19
What's to stop the Executors extremely powerful shields from blocking the energy drill? What's to stop it from blasting the hell out of the drill, what's to stop it from blasting the hell out of the Narada? There are thousands of tie fighters and bombers on that ship, those things do some serious damage given a bit of time. And how would it take the Executor by surprise, most ships can pinpoint another ship from a couple thousand miles away. And if you're talking about the Event Horizon from the black hole, that scenario won't work, since they'd need another black hole, and a helluva lot of luck to make it happen. And if by some extremely slim margin they did go through time and space, the percentage of them coming out on top of the Executor is virtually 0.

retturnnerr
Look, let's get things straight.

As shown in the movie, the Narada drilled the hell out of planet Vulcan and Earth.

Drilling entire planets is easy for the Narada. And drilling a spaceship less then 1/20 the size of a planet would be extremely easier.

THE NARADA WOULD SIMPLY OWN BY A QUICK TELEPORTATION FROM THE FUTURE.

Darth Martin
Originally posted by retturnnerr
The Narada!! The same size as the Enterprise! C'mon!!
It's been a month.

jaden101
It takes quite a bit of time to deploy the drill.

KingD19
And the drill was destroyed by two assault rifles firing at it for a couple seconds. What do you think the Executor's entire arsenal, plus it's thousands of deployable starifghters will do? And tell me, how exactly will the Narada get above the Executor, if it does, it's suicide. And once again, they didn't teleport from the future, they got extremely lucky, and traveled back in time through a black hole.

SoulDevourer
Naradas missiles are stolen borg tech right? so maybe they can bypass Executors shields. if so Narada wins

Robtard
If the Narada has Spock's ship and the Red Matter, it probably destroys here via black hole.

If not, it's lack of shields means it gets peppered to death, most likely.

jaden101
Originally posted by SoulDevourer
Naradas missiles are stolen borg tech right? so maybe they can bypass Executors shields. if so Narada wins

That mentioned in the film?

No.

SoulDevourer
Originally posted by jaden101
That mentioned in the film?

No. no...but onscreen they clearly go thru shields
so borg or not that dont matter much ^__^

quanchi112
Narada wins.

playa1258
SSD wins easily.

quanchi112
Originally posted by playa1258
SSD wins easily. Based on which showing ?

Darth Thor
Vader solos in his Tie-Fighter.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Darth Thor
Vader solos in his Tie-Fighter. Your trolling is obvious and only shames yourself. Slap yourself.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.