Create your own weapon and describe it.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

retturnnerr
Simple as the title presumes.

Create your own weapon. Describe it. Is it a metal cannon? a laser? a proton gun? a pistol? a club? a sword? an axe? a shield? an entire spaceship that is formidable enough that everybody assumes that it has the probability of being able to destroy entire planets with its mega ion-electric cannon that generates an energy ball that explodes with great force and burns up Earth and destroys you, me, and all of us, and I describe it as the Coli cool

Nostalgia from the 2000 game, Redemptor smile

the.kenzo
No

JacopeX
The ****...

Slay
How about I create my foot up your ass, dumbass?

Q'Anilia
A magical crossbow that shoots bolts that can delete prejudiced opinions and hostile intents when it impacts. The arrowheads would be as soft as cotton, of course.

Mairuzu
dildo launcher

That ACDC Chick
Originally posted by Mairuzu
dildo launcher crylaugh

That ACDC Chick
something that can reach through the interment and smite my enemies at my command

Neo Darkhalen
Here's mine: it's made of metal and it shoots things called bullets, I call it a "gun" what do you think? no expression

Mairuzu
my high launcher, i aim, shoot, POW

you are now high as ****

Phat_Crabs
A gun that when you shoot people, it makes them do this: UuEpouRT7bk

That ACDC Chick
Originally posted by Phat_Crabs
A gun that when you shoot people, it makes them do this: UuEpouRT7bk
sign me up baby haermm

Ultimate Wil
How about I don't make a weapon and I steal Masamune

Kostabot
http://i44.tinypic.com/25altar.jpg

Yeah, you're pretty much f*cked.

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by Kostabot
http://i44.tinypic.com/25altar.jpg

Yeah, you're pretty much f*cked. Potato gun?

Kostabot
Originally posted by Rogue Jedi
Potato gun?

Looks more like a watermelon gun. stick out tongue

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by Kostabot
Looks more like a watermelon gun. stick out tongue haermm

I think I'd want something small enough to fit in my pocket. And when I wield it, whatever I wish comes to be.

jinXed by JaNx
I'd make a proton pack that doesn't result in universal destruction when the streams are crossed

Ax3l
The power of love.

Kostabot
Originally posted by Ax3l
The power of love.

^Superior^

retturnnerr
Believe it or not it's called a Dora big grin

retturnnerr
The shell.

Scarlet Fox
Its going to be a Sword with a Dildo instead of a blade. O.O and when I strike my enemies i shout " BIG FLOPPY DILDO FOR YOU!! "

dadudemon
I want a weapon that is unlimited in use with no bounds. I think of what I want it to do and when fired at the thing I want affected, it does it.

For example, I want a computer to upgrade to a 20GHz processor with 64 Gigs of 1600 MHz RAM and a 4 TB Solid State Drive with a seek time of 4ms. BAM! I have it.

I see someone being bitchy, so I shoot them and, BAM! they start uncontrollably lactating or shitting their pants, depending on my mood.

I see a really hot chick and I shoot her and BAM!....well...you get the idea.

It's like a Genie with unlimited wishes. For more abstract type wishes, I would I would imagine a space in midair...such as creating a portal in time or creating a black hole, etc.

Rogue Jedi
I'd create the necklace that Jesse and Chester gave their girlfriends in "Dude, Where's my car?"

Scythe
A 2 foot long brown stick that looks like a regular branch, and it'll only possess the ability to make people shit themselves when it is thrown at them.

dadudemon
Originally posted by Scythe
A 2 foot long brown stick that looks like a regular branch, and it'll only possess the ability to make people shit themselves when it is thrown at them.

You should make it a boomerang so that when it comes back, you get to join in on the shitting yourself fun.

Scythe
Originally posted by dadudemon
You should make it a boomerang so that when it comes back, you get to join in on the shitting yourself fun.

Then I'd have to invent an ever-clean diaper.

CATMANEXE
Originally posted by dadudemon
I want a weapon that is unlimited in use with no bounds. I think of what I want it to do and when fired at the thing I want affected, it does it.

For example, I want a computer to upgrade to a 20GHz processor with 64 Gigs of 1600 MHz RAM and a 4 TB Solid State Drive with a seek time of 4ms. BAM! I have it.

I see someone being bitchy, so I shoot them and, BAM! they start uncontrollably lactating or shitting their pants, depending on my mood.

I see a really hot chick and I shoot her and BAM!....well...you get the idea.

It's like a Genie with unlimited wishes. For more abstract type wishes, I would I would imagine a space in midair...such as creating a portal in time or creating a black hole, etc.

nah, you dont want that! theres always a trap in stuff like that. itll gain sentiance or youll end up erasing your own exsistance or altering to the point of intolerable hell or something. youll blast a chick to always want to get your meat forever and shell end up dying, coming back as a zombie and raping you.

just " invent " something that someone already has like the OP is doing *giggle*.

Slay
Originally posted by That ACDC Chick
something that can reach through the interment and smite my enemies at my command Like fanfictions?

Rogue Jedi
crylaugh

Also, LOL at net enemies.

retturnnerr
I want an 8mm pistol that fires grenades stick out tongue

Slay
Originally posted by Rogue Jedi
crylaugh

Also, LOL at net enemies.
It's even funnier that I'm one of her net enemies, and that she smites me through fanfictions.

All this time, the magical weapon was in her hands. Who knew?

Mrblonde
A shotgun that shoots crowbars or a crowbar that shoots shotguns

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by Slay
It's even funnier that I'm one of her net enemies, and that she smites me through fanfictions.

All this time, the magical weapon was in her hands. Who knew? Yeah, me and my lady were smited in one of her stories. We lol'd.

novablaster
A PiE gun, that shoots apple pie in fallout 3but if u eat it its 30+ Rads

lrae
Originally posted by Q'Anilia
A magical crossbow that shoots bolts that can delete prejudiced opinions and hostile intents when it impacts. The arrowheads would be as soft as cotton, of course.
haha, man can you be any more lame?

anyway, here's my weapon

it would be indestructible to start off with, obviously, because i dont want to be sitting down, watching tv with my cold beer and as i reach for the tv remote, end up knocking my weapon off the table and it falls to the ground hitting my pet cat, jelly bean, on the head and killing him whilst crumbling into pieces

the weapon would also be able to withstand freezing temperatures, so that it doesn't freeze over when i am in the antarctic fighting off those fury cute balls of death, baby seals

the weapon. essentially would be an automatic gun that can shoot bullets much further than any other gun can possibly imagine (so far that it even follows the worlds curvature), this gives me an advantage over pretty much anyone and anything

the bullets would turn lady-men into real men (gays will become straight and some straight men might even become gay before reverting back to being straight, since that is the idea of the bullets and gun)

they will put hairs on the chest of babies and even women (though i will try and prevent this for the following reason)

the bullets will enhace all womanly features on...you guessed it...women (e.g. enhanced breasts, thick legs and a nice bouncy ass)

also, and this is not to be forgotten, they will also rid the world of everything cute, fury and small (good bye baby seals, good bye that creepy little pygmy inbred hamster thing from the other thread, you will all be extinct)

they will also allow paola to finally admit her love for me as her knees quiver from the sheer ecstacy that i have put ther mind through

Mairuzu
I want gun that shoots out hot naked women are you

Dead hot naked women smile

lrae
I want gun that shoots out hot naked women are you

Dead hot naked women smile
dead hot naked women?

so we'd have to resort to necro?

you sir, have failed at presenting a respectable machine which had the potential for pure greatness

Mairuzu
i saved the live hot naked women for my own, as if i'll share that!

the dead naked women is for defense

lrae
well, i know for one, i'd be distracted by 'em dead or alive

i think i would even cop a feel of a few (but that's only in certain situations....don't get me wrong)

Mairuzu
im sure everyone would

i'd probably be a little freaked out more then anything

Q'Anilia
Originally posted by lrae
haha, man can you be any more lame?

Yes I can. Reported.

lrae
why the report?

because I called you lame?

i thought the bar for lameness around here was pretty high, but q'anilia, you clear it with flying colours every damn time

Mairuzu
I'll agree, it was pretty lame

but she IS a woman

Q'Anilia
Originally posted by lrae
why the report?

because I called you lame?

i thought the bar for lameness around here was pretty high, but q'anilia, you clear it with flying colours every damn time

Yeah. I'm the queen of lameness.
Nah, for the socking.

lrae
well, there's no mods on right now, so i think i'll have atleast a few more minutes of raining down some terror on the hearts of those who love me so dearly, but can't bring themselves to admit it

*looks at q'anilia blankly*

Q'Anilia
I'll agree, it was pretty lame

but she IS a woman

Sure it's lame, but it is what I would take if I had the choice. Either that, or a neat sword that give me superpowers that I can use for the good of all finland

I think I'd want it to include superspeed, superstrength, supereverything happy Ain't I the lamest? big grin

Mairuzu
Sure it's lame, but it is what I would take if I had the choice. Either that, or a neat sword that give me superpowers that I can use for the good of all finland

I think I'd want it to include superspeed, superstrength, supereverything happy Ain't I the lamest? big grin nah, just heroic

wouldnt you rather have a gun that makes people orgasm???

Q'Anilia
If I couldn't get any of my own choices? Sure mmm

lrae

I think I'd want it to include superspeed, superstrength, supereverything happy Ain't I the lamest? big grin
still yes

"i want the besstesssst of everything"

no thoughts, ideas or letting your imagination run wild

just let it go and see what comes back, it's usually hit or miss, but when you get a hit, you usually send it sailing out the park (which actually can be a bad thing, i once hit a guy on the head which caused his head to exploded, brains and skull everywhere, man that was not nice to clean up)

lrae
nah, just heroic

no need for that

shes already got something for that

now, i'm not suggesting anything, but..........y'know?

*smirks*

Mairuzu
Instantly...

Q'Anilia
Instantly...

That would take a way some of the pleasure though mmm It'd probably just end up growing ancient in the closet if it was in my possession (Except for the occasional prank scenarios).

Mairuzu
That would take a way some of the pleasure though mmm It'd probably just grow ancient in the closet. Why do you care about the pleasure being taken away if you use it on a random person on the streets?

would be humorous and entertaining

Q'Anilia
Sure, preforming a prank now and then would be kickass. Shoot a minister in church big grin

Mairuzu
all the nuns

Q'Anilia
A sibling when he/she is on a date mmm

lrae
oh dear lord shoot me now, i cannot deal with anymore of this lameness

*pulls trigger*

damn, forgot about this stupid healing factor i have

oh well, looks like i will have to endure q'anilia's pure and utter lameness

Mairuzu
i'd use it on a shark

Q'Anilia
That would be interesting.

Mairuzu
I'd use it on people right before they are about to have sex

Mairuzu
and myself 131

Q'Anilia
I guess it could be useful if you're in heat and in a hurry mmm

Mairuzu
You dont have to be in heat... you just use to to use it.. no expression

Q'Anilia
Don't use it too often. That'd remove the charm.

Mairuzu
speak for yourself

Q'Anilia
So you wouldn't grow tired of instant orgasms all the time? stick out tongue

Mairuzu
We'll see what happens

retturnnerr
I described this in my first post big grin

Nostalgia for my favourite Space Game, Redemptor no expression

CATMANEXE
nah, just heroic

<---see portrait.

http://www.geocities.com/TelevisionCity/Studio/3971/orgazmo-anim.gif

TheMercurial
A big brick. Like a normal brick, but much, much bigger.
At least 1.5 times the size of an average brick.

novablaster
Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance

Dorian Belmont
I call it the rebar cannon self explanatory

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.