Tomba (Tombi) vs Spike (Ape Escape)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

MooCowofJustice
Tomba, the pink haired jungle boy vs Spike, the hero of Ape Escape.

For this, I'll have to get specific since I only know about one Ape Escape game, and I don't remember a whole lot of Tomba, so I have to stick to Tomba 2. There's also the possibility that absolutely none of you know who Tomba even is.

Spike has access to all his gadgets from the first game, he will not run out of ammo for any Slingshot bullets.

Tomba sports his Pig Suit, while only wearing his regular pants underneath. He can use his Blackjack, Grappling Hook, Boomerang, and Regular Hammer.

The Blackjack: A spiked ball at the end of a rope. It's Tomba's main weapon.

The Grappling Hook: A sharp point at the end of a long rope. It locks into ceilings and other places to allow Tomba to swing from it.

You all know what a boomerang is.

The Hammer: It's a big wooden hammer, not one of the little metal ones. Tomba swings it with both hands.

Do you guys need stuff on Spike's gadgets?

NemeBro
Spike catches monkeys with non-lethal weapons, Tomba battles and kills reality-warping pigs.

MooCowofJustice
...I could make Spike's weapons lethal I guess. I think you might be giving Tomba too much credit though. His weapons never kill anyway, the only way he actually makes his enemies disappear is with a bite attack, or one of the huge weapons from one of the towers.

NemeBro
He killed reality warping pigs. no expression

KILLED.

MooCowofJustice
He caught them in bags...

NemeBro
Wait.

Shit you're right. :/

He still beat reality warping pigs.

MooCowofJustice
The entire basis of the game is just ridiculous though. There aren't any real feats to show that Tomba is any better than a regular human. Both of the weapons that these guys have are non lethal and they just basically stun/KO enemies.

Spike's no slouch. This could be a neat one.

XanatosForever
Spike mesmerizes Tomba with the Dash Hoop before running him over at high speeds with it.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.