Skynet vs. War of the Worlds

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Luminatus
So this is after Skynet has taken over Earth thanks to the nuclear war it started. Assume it has successfully wiped out humanity.

But then it faces a new opponent who rise up from deep within the Earth. The alien invasion has begun.

So yes we're using the 2005 movie version of WOtW because it's the only one I've seen. I'll read the book someday.

Who wins?

Placidity
The aliens will eventually die while on Earth. Also, in a fight, I think Skynet's energy weapons will do a better job against the aliens than the human military did.

Darth Martin
Skynet based on numbers alone. Not to mention there variety.

BruceSkywalker
Skynet in a stomp

KingD19
One word.....Gort.

XanatosForever
What the hell does Gort have to do with this?

Kazenji
Whats gort got to do with it ?

he's from The day the earth stood still not War of the Worlds.

Luminatus
The aliens have shields and more destructive potential. I don't see how they get stomped.

KingD19
Gort is still awesome, and I totally forgot the difference between War of the Worlds and DTESS my bad. Still, the aliens take it.

Rogue Jedi
Skynet gives them a cold.

XanatosForever
Originally posted by KingD19
Gort is still awesome, and I totally forgot the difference between War of the Worlds and DTESS my bad. Still, the aliens take it.

Gort would slaughter Skynet with so much ease.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.