Classic Dr Strange/Dormammu vs Odin with Destroyer/Rune King Thor

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

The Nuul
Which side wins?

carver9
Odin with destroyer armor solos

Harbinger
Pretty much.

Charmander
Rune King Thor solos.

carver9
Originally posted by Charmander
Rune King Thor solos.

Disagree, I think dormammu could kill him. The only reason I said odin with the destroyer is due to the fact that the destroyer is built to basically KILL celestials and then its controlled by odin, a being with unlimited potential.

THEN he's completely indestructible to ALL forms of attacks.

D_Dude1210
Rulk solos.

Enyalus
Originally posted by carver9
THEN he's completely indestructible to ALL forms of attacks.
Except attacks which, y'know...shred the Destroyer armor.

guy222
team two

carver9
Originally posted by Enyalus
Except attacks which, y'know...shred the Destroyer armor.

The destroyer invulnerability is based off of who's powering it. I have seen hulk and thor both destroy the armor but the armor wasnt controlled by no one CLOSE to odins power.

Enyalus
The destroyer invulnerability is based off of who's powering it. I have seen hulk and thor both destroy the armor but the armor wasnt controlled by no one CLOSE to odins power.
Hulk has never destroyed the armor.

Odin gets the armor destroyed while he's wearing it and is amped by all of Asgard...by the 4th Celestial Host. erm

Charmander
Disagree, I think dormammu could kill him. The only reason I said odin with the destroyer is due to the fact that the destroyer is built to basically KILL celestials and then its controlled by odin, a being with unlimited potential.

THEN he's completely indestructible to ALL forms of attacks. What the hell are you talking about?

Dormammu = Odin

RKT > Odin

Strange = Irrelevant

RKT > Irrelevant/Dormammu

Also, the Destroyer was built to combat the Celestials... too bad it got destroyed.

And it had its head taken off by King Thor...

Badabing
The destroyer invulnerability is based off of who's powering it. I have seen hulk and thor both destroy the armor but the armor wasnt controlled by no one CLOSE to odins power. Warned for using a double negative. uhuh

stick out tongue

Enyalus
Strange = Irrelevant
If by 'Irrelevant' you mean capable of soloing all three at the same time, I agree. uhuh

carver9
What the hell are you talking about?

Dormammu = Odin

RKT > Odin

Strange = Irrelevant

RKT > Irrelevant/Dormammu

Also, the Destroyer was built to combat the Celestials... too bad it got destroyed.

And it had its head taken off by King Thor...

RKT aint beating both classic strange and dormammu at the same time.

carver9
Originally posted by Badabing
Warned for using a double negative. uhuh

stick out tongue

sad

Badabing
sad mmm

Sorry...ahah

Charmander
If by 'Irrelevant' you mean capable of soloing all three at the same time, I agree. uhuh Not even close.

Charmander
RKT aint beating both classic strange and dormammu at the same time. You just said Dormammu could kill RKT... really, you know nothing honestly. erm

Enyalus
Not even close.
If we go by peak showings...yeah. stick out tongue

Charmander
If we go by peak showings...yeah. stick out tongue Oh right. Strange calls in help from Eternity...

Enyalus
Oh right. Strange calls in help from Eternity...

http://i184.photobucket.com/albums/x287/Deywos/th_Strange_LT1_1.jpg http://i184.photobucket.com/albums/x287/Deywos/th_Strange_LT1.jpg http://i184.photobucket.com/albums/x287/Deywos/th_Strange_LT2.jpg http://i184.photobucket.com/albums/x287/Deywos/th_Strange_LT3.jpg

All on his own. wink

Charmander
Which puts him anywhere from this level, to that level.

Ambiguous at best.

Enyalus
Higher than Destroyer-Odin by showings. And RKT by showings. Plus the Runes are magic, and that's kinda Dr. Strange's thing.

But, I wasn't actually serious when I said Dr. Strange solos. Going by his peak showings, he does. But like you pointed out, most often he needed to tap Eternity's power to achieve that. smile

Charmander
No it doesn't. It means he's able to bust a spell that a sorcerer shouldn't be able to get out of. Evidently it's wrong.

So, you weren't serious, but you were?

King Kandy
Dormmy should win, his feats put him far higher than Odin so that stalemate was PIS.

Enyalus
No it doesn't. It means he's able to bust a spell that a sorcerer shouldn't be able to get out of. Evidently it's wrong.
A spell reversed on him by the LT and which was held in place by LT. Then he reverses the damage done by Zom (multiversal-level threat?) to his cloak of levitation...and, of course, LT admitting that Dr. Strange was more powerful than he thought possible. no expression

So, you weren't serious, but you were?
My initial comment was made in good humor. Kinda like a jest? Using Classic Strange's highest showings means he can solo a lot of people. And really that shit is cheap, 'cause he's definitely not on or around that level usually. So I don't use it in serious debates.

Charmander

A spell reversed on him by the LT and which was held in place by LT. Then he reverses the damage done by Zom (multiversal-level threat?) to his cloak of levitation...and, of course, LT admitting that Dr. Strange was more powerful than he thought possible. no expression

All he was doing was making it tighter. If the spell isn't powerful enough to contain him, then making it tighter isn't going to do anything. Hell, it was Strange's own spell...

Again, ambiguous.
And all he really did was heal the cape. It's not like 'multiversal' power was fighting against him to keep the cape seared. As well as Strange was the greatest of sorcerers...

LT wasn't what he is now. Just because he's more powerful than LT initially thought he was, that doesn't mean anything. It just means he surprised a powerful foe.

My initial comment was made in good humor. Kinda like a jest? Using Classic Strange's highest showings means he can solo a lot of people. And really that shit is cheap, 'cause he's definitely not on or around that level usually. So I don't use it in serious debates. And mine was completely serious? I mean, I didn't post scans to try and justify a 'jest'...

Naija boy
RKT and Odin stomp

shokosugi
Dormammu + Dr. Strange wins this

Enyalus
And mine was completely serious? I mean, I didn't post scans to try and justify a 'jest'...
The scans were just to show that he didn't need to call Eternity's power in order to be ridiculously powerful. stick out tongue

kgkg
The destroyer invulnerability is based off of who's powering it. I have seen hulk and thor both destroy the armor but the armor wasnt controlled by no one CLOSE to odins power. When did Hulk destroy the armor? Also Thor has never destroyed the destroyer armor that was bounded with something.( other than What if)

Enyalus
Originally posted by kgkg
Also Thor has never destroyed the destroyer armor that was bounded with something.( other than What if)
Hm?

kgkg
^ wasn't

Enyalus
Ah, okay. Makes more sense.

guy222
2nd Team wins

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.