Order 66 in comic issue?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Q'Anilia
I'm wondering if Order 66, (the early aftermath) exist as comics? I remember reading a panel-to-panel collection and that collection showed several Jedi surviving Order 66 (On panel surviving the troopers). Are there issues about how they continued after that, those that survived, or some of them?

steverules_2
They may have been killed off in the apprentice game dark force unleashed but I dunno

Q'Anilia
I know Darth Vader hunted them down one by one, and that Galen fought at least Shaak Ti. I'm more curious if there's an issue where some of the survivors are brought up just after Order 66, their reactions, what they decided to do or something like that smile

There's at least one issue with Quinlan Vos, that I know for sure (Although I don't know the issue)

steverules_2
Pretty sure they decided to hide...doubt they'd all stay on the same planet with a big sign saying "JEDI R HERE" sly But then again....mhmm

Ordo
Originally posted by steverules_2
They may have been killed off in the apprentice game dark force unleashed but I dunno

Comments.....for comments sake...

The game is "The Force Unleashed" btw...

Originally posted by Q'Anilia
I'm wondering if Order 66, (the early aftermath) exist as comics? I remember reading a panel-to-panel collection and that collection showed several Jedi surviving Order 66 (On panel surviving the troopers). Are there issues about how they continued after that, those that survived, or some of them?

Order 66 and the early aftermath does exist in the Clone Wars: Endgame (Volume 9) comics. There isn't much material there, but there are three stories: one about the immediate aftermath on Kashyyyk, one about a Jedi in in hiding shortly after, and one about Vader hunting down a group of Jedi.

Father Rahl
Originally posted by Ordo
Comments.....for comments sake...

The game is "The Force Unleashed" btw...

Order 66 and the early aftermath does exist in the Clone Wars: Endgame (Volume 9) comics. There isn't much material there, but there are three stories: one about the immediate aftermath on Kashyyyk, one about a Jedi in in hiding shortly after, and one about Vader hunting down a group of Jedi.

There are also a few books that talk about it, can't remember which one, but there was one I remember reading which had clones who refused to kill the Jedi untill they got down to the truth about Order 66.

snoopdogg
I remember a issue where a master and his young padawan threw their lightsabers away and then walked off. It was the issue where Quinlin Vos has a child iirc.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.