Tyrant/Surtur w/Twilight/Ymir vs Exitar/Arishem/Ziran

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

guy222
big grin wink stick out tongue smile confused cool

Utrigita
You must really hate team one guy wink

guy222
yep

You know be better than that stick out tongue

How would rate them 1-6

Utrigita
Originally posted by guy222
yep

You know be better than that stick out tongue

How would rate them 1-6

Exitar
Arishem
Ziran
Surtur w/twilight
DP Tyrant
Ymir

Endless Mike
Celestials win

guy222
Originally posted by Utrigita
Exitar
Arishem
Ziran
Surtur w/twilight
DP Tyrant
Ymir

Sounds good eternal friend

Enyalus
Is Ziran here just for the lulz? lol

Exitar or Arishem solo.

guy222
He's helping out silly

Celestials win

Enyalus
He's helping out silly

Without going back to look, wasn't Ziran the one who had his arm cut off by the Odinsword?

Utrigita
No it was Nezarr that got his arm chopped off and afterwards withstood the disintegration beam without receiving any injuries.

Ziran was shown battling Thanos and acting as the Celestials representative in the Court against Adam Warlock when he had the Infinity Gauntlet.

Based on this I would say that he within the Celestial Race is in a high position. He is imo going by Authority up there with Toaa and Arishem.

Enyalus
Ziran was shown battling Thanos and acting as the Celestials representative in the Court against Adam Warlock when he had the Infinity Gauntlet.
That rings the bell now. Thanks for the refresher.

guy222
Utrigita knows his comics. thumb up

I wish I did laughing out loud

Enyalus
It's the Loebforce taking over.

Soon enough, you'll forget how to spell Li_ing T_ib_na_ and confuse The Fulcrum with Captain Falcon.

guy222
stick out tongue

guysangel
Like ur new sig darling

tighthug

Celestials win

Slaanesh
Celestial stomp

Warlord
Exitar
Arishem
Ziran
Surtur w/twilight
DP Tyrant
Ymir
rock

Survivor19
I wonder, why isn't this htread closed yet?
Since it's obvious Celestials stomp opposition.

KuRuPT Thanosi
replace Ymir with Galactus and make Tyrant FP and they take it.

kgkg
Originally posted by KuRuPT Thanosi
replace Ymir with Galactus and make Tyrant FP and they take it. Even with that change Celestials still win.

iceman24567
Originally posted by kgkg
Even with that change Celestials still win. Nah

Xplosive
FP Tyrant and Galactus Vs. Arishem and Exitar would be more evenly matched.

kgkg
Originally posted by Xplosive
FP Tyrant and Galactus Vs. Arishem and Exitar would be evenly matched. Why? Galactus does not have feats to say he is greater than Arishem and FP is weaker than Galactus

KillAll
i dont even think team 1 can win against 1 celestial.

i dont think tyrant or galactus have ever been depicted as powerful as a celestial wink.

kgkg
Originally posted by iceman24567
Nah You have Ymir - Skyfather level. FP Tyrant who lost to regular Galactus and Galactus who himself does not have feats to say he is equal to Celestials let alone the top ones.

Xplosive
Why? Galactus does not have feats to say he is greater than Arishem and FP is weaker than Galactus

Except if we take Black Arc, what Galactus could have literally done.

You don't think it would evenly matched. I see no reason why could Arishem and Exitar handle FP Tyrant and Galactus just like that or handle them at all.

Originally posted by KillAll
i dont think tyrant or galactus have ever been depicted as powerful as a celestial wink.

Well, Galactus was said to be equal Eternity in power. Celestial were depicted as Eternity children. I always got a feeling that Marvel holds Galactus higher in raw power than Celestial.

You have Ymir - Skyfather level. FP Tyrant who lost to regular Galactus and Galactus who himself does not have feats to say he is equal to Celestials let alone the top ones.

One of rare appearances where we saw Galactus looking good and in power was against FP Tyrant. And he was actually serious when faced him, no underestimating or blabbing around.

KuRuPT Thanosi
You have Ymir - Skyfather level. FP Tyrant who lost to regular Galactus and Galactus who himself does not have feats to say he is equal to Celestials let alone the top ones.

First, Ymir is being replaced so it's actually Surtur that is left. Surtur with Twilight sword is higher then a skyfather first of all if your saying Ymir is skyfather level. Second, what are these celestial battle feats your speaking of that make you say they are above Galactus? These must be numerous for you to say without a doubt the Celestials would win. So, please name these feats that place celestials above Galactus with ease.

KillAll
Originally posted by Xplosive

Well, Galactus was said to be equal Eternity in power. Celestial were depicted as Eternity children. I always got a feeling that Marvel holds Galactus higher in raw power than Celestial.

never have they stated galactus to be as powerful as eternity. or a celestial. i think you mean they stated galactus to be Important to the role of the universes survival (eternity also). but in raw power he is leaps and bounds below either or. and i think they have been pretty consistant in showing him to not be as powerful as a celestial either wink.

starlock
Celestials for the win

Xplosive
never have they stated galactus to be as powerful as eternity. or a celestial.

And when was stated that Celestial is as powerful as Galactus?

and i think they have been pretty consistant in showing him to not be as powerful as a celestial either wink.

And none of Celestial (excluding Scathan) feats come close as what was Galactus trying to do and shown capable off in Black Arc.

iceman24567
First, Ymir is being replaced so it's actually Surtur that is left. Surtur with Twilight sword is higher then a skyfather first of all if your saying Ymir is skyfather level. Second, what are these celestial battle feats your speaking of that make you say they are above Galactus? These must be numerous for you to say without a doubt the Celestials would win. So, please name these feats that place celestials above Galactus with ease. I would love to know too roll eyes (sarcastic)

KillAll
a celestial took thors godblast coupled with his belt of strength to ill effects while it completely drove galactus away from earth screaming in pain and agony.

not to mention that odin said the he repelled galactus (by himself) when he came to eat asgard.

while a single celestial stopped odin zues and vishnu by simply raising his hand wink.

and marvel wrote in one of thier letters that they have depicted the celestials on a higher level of power because.

Xplosive
a celestial took thors godblast coupled with his belt of strength to ill effects while it completely drove galactus away from earth screaming in pain and agony.

An extremely weak Galactus.
And you forgot about Sue and Celestial and a hole. wink

not to mention that odin said the he repelled galactus (by himself) when he came to eat asgard.

Again, very very weak Galactus.

while a single celestial stopped odin zues and vishnu by simply raising his hand wink.

And Galactus was on a way to eat Omniverse. So...

and marvel wrote in one of their letters that they have depicted the celestials on a higher level of power because.

Where? Where is this letter? Written to who?

KuRuPT Thanosi
Not to mention Juggs basically walked through a Godblast with no effect. So, your saying Juggs is greater then Big G? Big G has also never had his arm cut off or decapitated as celestials have. So, again BATTLE FEATS that place celestials above Galactus without question as some are implying? They should be numerous

iceman24567

and marvel wrote in one of thier letters that they have depicted the celestials on a higher level of power because. You can't be serious What the f**k?

KillAll
well then, what places galactus above celestials??? where are these scans. i've posted the letter before, let me find it again.

616 galactus now.

you can also not say that galactus was WEAK when he came to asgard, because it isnt an on panel feat. just a statement from odin wink. stretching the truth perhaps?

also, it was stated that the celestials LET the destroyer pierce them to "study" the weapon in which they were fighting. same with sue richards. which makes that arguement comparable to "weak" galactus.... if you ask me.

galactus even if he starts the fight "fully powered" will revert back to his old "weak" state eventually. to which he will lose the fight.

Originally posted by iceman24567
You can't be serious What the f**k?

atleast say something RELEVANT... if you are so "serious" give evidence that says otherwise.

iceman24567
It is relevant your post was bull hence "you can't be serious". You use very low showings to try and make an argument.

kgkg
First, Ymir is being replaced so it's actually Surtur that is left. Surtur with Twilight sword is higher then a skyfather first of all if your saying Ymir is skyfather level. Same thing Skyfatherish level. Celestial are well beyond Skyfather level and these are Celestial that are more powerful than entire host of celestials

Originally posted by KuRuPT Thanosi Second, what are these celestial battle feats your speaking of that make you say they are above Galactus?These must be numerous for you to say without a doubt the Celestials would win. So, please name these feats that place celestials above Galactus with ease. Well Cosmic Cube being compared to nothing compare to Celestial , Also Thor saying that Galactus might be more powerful than Odin and than Celestial are better. Also there was another comparation that Galactus might be celestial after his cycle in marvel ends. The 5th host Stoped the Goblin Force etc. Also Galactus being socked that Hotu was able to kill a Celestial. Again there is nothing feat wise that shows Galactus = Your average Celestial let alone these guys.

Also I never said that Celestials are easily above Galactus I said nothing Galactus has done says he is clealy above you average Celestial let alone guys who are more powerful than entire host Celestials.

Xplosive
In SW it was said Galactus being equal to Eternity. We may assume also power wise (actually we can assume Galactus is more powerful due to Black Celestial Arc) and Celestial are Eternity children.
Galactus proved to be an Omniversal threat. He showed that he can consume entire Omniverse. When has some Celestial come close to such level of power? No Celestial excluding Scathan hasn't shown close such level of power. Galactus smites Exitar and Arishem combined.

And then Thor is in doubt Galactus might be more powerful than Odin and you bring that up like it has some weight. Come on.

What is stopping Goblin Force compared to what Galactus was actually already doing? Yeah, not much.

We can actually assume that when Galactus was absorbing Omniverse that he would consume entire Celestial race during it and, of course, still wouldn't be enough for him.

guy222
Celestials wins this

For all the jobbing Eternity has done, he's recreated Earth. Good feat

Aforementioned numerous times, Galactus and Eternity....Marvel tends to job them out. That's sad

KuRuPT Thanosi
Celestials wins this

For all the jobbing Eternity has done, he's recreated Earth. Good feat

Aforementioned numerous times, Galactus and Eternity....Marvel tends to job them out. That's sad

The Celestials win the thread you made up with said Characters... However, IMO Galactus and FP Tyrant take Exitar and Arishem

The Dark Cloud
Even with that change Celestials still win.

Debatable...I disagree

guy222
The Celestials win the thread you made up with said Characters... However, IMO Galactus and FP Tyrant take Exitar and Arishem

I made it indeed

Respect ur choice, mine is different

Utrigita
Same thing Skyfatherish level. Celestial are well beyond Skyfather level and these are Celestial that are more powerful than entire host of celestials

Incorrect only Exitar have been stated to be above the Fourth host a comment made by Thor by the way.

Well Cosmic Cube being compared to nothing compare to Celestial , Also Thor saying that Galactus might be more powerful than Odin and than Celestial are better. Also there was another comparation that Galactus might be celestial after his cycle in marvel ends. The 5th host Stoped the Goblin Force etc. Also Galactus being socked that Hotu was able to kill a Celestial. Again there is nothing feat wise that shows Galactus = Your average Celestial let alone these guys.

And Doom with all the knowledge in the Universe, stated that the Cosmic Cube in his possession that could make him master of the Universe according to Reed was but a fraction of the power he would attain when gaining Galactus. Also in Annihilation Galactus stated that he regarded Aegis and Tenebrous as more dangerous then Maker, Maker that had the power to crush the 616 reality. Now since we go by Character statements Mephisto stated that the Power of the Cosmic Containment Unit is above that of the Sentient Cosmic cube which Galactus is and Kubik himself have stated that he regards Galactus as a part of the beings in the Universe referred to as the Greater Powers which is in turn above him. The 5th Celestial Host stopped the Goblin Force under unknown circumstances after it had laid waste to the Celestial Race. Call it shocked I call it impressed. It works both ways kgkg not just one way, the Average Celestial doesn't have any battlefeats only a statement from Kubik to heighten it's power and beyond that the only impressive thing that a member of the fourth host have accomplished on his own (and I would hardly call a member of the Fourth Host a average celestial) was to regrow his arm and then afterwards take the disintegration beam without injury. Impressive but as impressive as the fact that Galactus within him contains enough energy while weak to blast both the Negative Zone and the 616 reality to pieces.

Also I never said that Celestials are easily above Galactus I said nothing Galactus has done says he is clealy above you average Celestial let alone guys who are more powerful than entire host Celestials.

And Visa Versa.

Btw this is a subject that will never become dead until the day were either the Celestials ore Galactus clearly shows they are above the counterpart by defeating him/them in combat, imo.

guy222
Always good when we discuss Celestials and Galactus thumb up

kgkg
Originally posted by Utrigita Incorrect only Exitar have been stated to be above the Fourth host a comment made by Thor by the way. I might have exerated them being more powerful than a host of Celestial but Arishiem has also seen as the most powerful by far. Some example below. I main point was that Exitar and Arishiem are very powerful celestials even among there own race.
http://img199.imageshack.us/img199/5100/79182742.th.jpghttp://img46.imageshack.us/img46/197/26650655.th.jpghttp://img46.imageshack.us/img46/5757/68973499.th.jpghttp://img199.imageshack.us/img199/6461/46488088.th.jpg

Originally posted by Utrigita And Doom with all the knowledge in the Universe, stated that the Cosmic Cube in his possession that could make him master of the Universe according to Reed was but a fraction of the power he would attain when gaining Galactus. Wasn't that in SW which is non canon anymore? I'm not doubting the power Galactus can gave. But his battle record and durabiitly have been lower than Celestial for the most part.

Originally posted by Utrigita Also in Annihilation Galactus stated that he regarded Aegis and Tenebrous as more dangerous then Maker, Maker that had the power to crush the 616 reality. Now since we go by Character statements Mephisto stated that the Power of the Cosmic Containment Unit is above that of the Sentient Cosmic cube which Galactus is and Kubik himself have stated that he regards Galactus as a part of the beings in the Universe referred to as the Greater Powers which is in turn above him. Maker was a weaker version of the beyonder. I'm not saying that Cosmic Cube are > Galactus which they are not is that Cosmic Cube said they were like nothing compare to Celestial.

Originally posted by Utrigita Btw this is a subject that will never become dead until the day were either the Celestials ore Galactus clearly shows they are above the counterpart by defeating him/them in combat, imo. I would agree with this. But imo Celestial have had much better consistent showing. While Galactus ability to increase his power might lead him to be more powerful I just don't see Normal Galactus being greater due to things like Durability , Hunger past feats etc.

Here a statement from Thor who has faced both Galactus and Celestial.
http://img30.imageshack.us/img30/1225/galcv.th.jpg

guy222
thumb up

Galactus fans will take Big G. Celestials fans like me take the Celestials

Anyhoo.....Celestials win win win

Utrigita
I might have exerated them being more powerful than a host of Celestial but Arishiem has also seen as the most powerful by far. Some example below. I main point was that Exitar and Arishiem are very powerful celestials even among there own race.
http://img199.imageshack.us/img199/5100/79182742.th.jpghttp://img46.imageshack.us/img46/197/26650655.th.jpghttp://img46.imageshack.us/img46/5757/68973499.th.jpghttp://img199.imageshack.us/img199/6461/46488088.th.jpg

Sure they are but, a problem we faces when going into scans from the narrator is that we end up with three different Celestials, each of them said to be the most powerful one (Exitar, Arishem, Tiamut), another thing entirely is, that if these are the most powerful Celestials I'm wondered why it was Toaa and Ziran that fought Thanos with the Heart of the Universe.

Wasn't that in SW which is non canon anymore? I'm not doubting the power Galactus can gave. But his battle record and durabiitly have been lower than Celestial for the most part.

No.
http://i238.photobucket.com/albums/ff240/Branlactus/Raw%20power/Statements%20of%20power/FFWGCM1007.jpg

It's canon, I don't believe that it would be mentioned on Marvel.com if it wasn't. His battle Record have also been significantly larger then the Celestials, in entirely different circumstances. The Celestials main Enemy on earth was the Gods, but Galactus main enemy is the Fantastic Four, it could easily have been the other way around but it wasn't.

Maker was a weaker version of the beyonder. I'm not saying that Cosmic Cube are > Galactus which they are not is that Cosmic Cube said they were like nothing compare to Celestial.

I'm well aware of that. I'm just pointing out the fact that a Cosmic Containment Unit which is according to mephisto far above a Sentient Cosmic Cube is but a fraction of the power Galactus possesses, and that Kubik have given Galactus the same status as he has given the Celestials.

I would agree with this. But imo Celestial have had much better consistent showing. While Galactus ability to increase his power might lead him to be more powerful I just don't see Normal Galactus being greater due to things like Durability , Hunger past feats etc.

It is again a matter of perspective, I doesn't think that the average Celestial which pretty much only got Kubik's comment as assistance for it's power is enough to give it a certain win over average Galactus, that varies from being beaten by Earth Heroes to battling Agamotto in his own realm and then later in the Arc defeat the power of Five Cosmic Cubes. Also when Tiamut awoken, he was still weak and he himself stated that he could only take out the majority of earths solar system, Galactus while extremely weak destroyed Three (and a watcher I believe) in one quick swoop, an this is I believe the most recent show of power that can be compared directly between the two.

Here a statement from Thor who has faced both Galactus and Celestial.
http://img30.imageshack.us/img30/1225/galcv.th.jpg

Which basically points out what have been known all along, that Galactus was only capable of defeat by Thors hand because he was weakened (which he also was beforehand given the fact that he used technology to attack Ego). On another Note I find it quite funny that Thor regards Exitar as the most powerful Celestial when he is the one he has had the greatest success against.

Also I believe it was in the encounter with Ego but not sure Galactus was mentioned as the "Supremely destructive figure in the known universe"

http://i238.photobucket.com/albums/ff240/Branlactus/Raw%20power/Statements%20of%20power/FFv174.jpg

But as said before we have different opinions and I respect that you pick the celestial but I will contest it every time evil face

guy222
I know u will thumb up

lordraiden
Celestials, with ease!

basilisk
Originally posted by lordraiden
Celestials, with ease!

What he said.

guy222
thumb up

guysangel
Celestials

BruceSkywalker
Exitar already slew 'The One'

Celestials>Watchers

Celestials>Tyrant>Surtur>/= Umir

kgkg
Sure they are but, a problem we faces when going into scans from the narrator is that we end up with three different Celestials, each of them said to be the most powerful one (Exitar, Arishem, Tiamut),
It's not really a problem it's just that some of the Celestials are not known or invented yet. It's not like people will take the most powerful "Celestial" at face value. The main thing people should understand is that Exitar , Arishem , Tiamut are more powerful than your regular Celestials. Exitar , Arishem , Tiamut are indeed the most powerful Celestials it makes since they can evolve and can be stronger than the norm just like how other races are not equal in power.

The entire race was there when they battled HOTU. Your probably referring to when they battle the Thanos with IG well it's more like the writer put two random celestial if I recall they never even mention there names and only referred to them as "Celestial". I believe it was more of showing that Celestial are up there in the Cosmic tree rather than the strongest celestial came to battle the IG user. If i recall Ziran is part of the forth host who have been seen inferior to Arishem on panel.

As for the rest of the stuff you posted I don't feel like replying at the moment, maybe later. wink

Utrigita
It's not really a problem it's just that some of the Celestials are not known or invented yet. It's not like people will take the most powerful "Celestial" at face value. The main thing people should understand is that Exitar , Arishem , Tiamut are more powerful than your regular Celestials. Exitar , Arishem , Tiamut are indeed the most powerful Celestials it makes since they can evolve and can be stronger than the norm just like how other races are not equal in power.

So you don't see it as strange that Three different Celestials each with entirely different on panel showings have each been refered to as the most powerful of the Celestials? The only one that have shown he can Evolve is Tiamut and that didn't happen without a bit of guidance from Uatu iirc.

The entire race was there when they battled HOTU. Your probably referring to when they battle the Thanos with IG well it's more like the writer put two random celestial if I recall they never even mention there names and only referred to them as "Celestial". I believe it was more of showing that Celestial are up there in the Cosmic tree rather than the strongest celestial came to battle the IG user. If i recall Ziran is part of the forth host who have been seen inferior to Arishem on panel.

Yes I noticed when the edit time had run out, it is rather fortunate that we can use our eyes then smile
http://img175.imageshack.us/img175/4390/t1ae8.jpg
If that isn't Ziran and Toaa, I need some new names for the Celestials.
I don't recall the Fourth host as a entity have appeared weaker then Arishem.

As for the rest of the stuff you posted I don't feel like replying at the moment, maybe later. wink

No need I already, more ore less, know a counterargument to each, this is hardly a new discussion wink but still a pleasure thumb up

kgkg

guy222
Tiamut made the stars

He's the greatest Celestial

quanchi112
Celestials wins.

BUSTER1
They would all lose to Rulk

quanchi112
Originally posted by BUSTER1
They would all lose to Rulk Nah.

guy222
Galactus humbled Rulk

Celestials do the same

Utrigita

guy222
The greatest thing about the Celestials are they are still a mystery

KuRuPT Thanosi
The greatest thing about the Celestials are they are still a mystery

A mystery indeed, sucks that cancelled that series

guy222
Marvel goofed

Hopefully, they show up again

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.