Wonder man, Wonder woman vs. Capt. Marvel. MS. Marvel

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

lawest9
Simon-current
Diana-stadard
Billy-before shazam upgrad
Carol-current

Which team wins? the wonders or the marvels.

Harbinger
Probably team one.

Konton
Team 1 stomps.

Sin I AM
Captain Marvel solos

Konton
You think he can take Diana?

Enyalus
Simon and Carol have sex.

Billy beats Diana during it.

jrodslam
If Carol can take Simon, team 2 wins. If she cant, Cap will be hard pressed to beat both of team 1. Hed already have a hard time with Diana.

Konton
Team Marvel are way out of their league in raw strength and speed. Diana can solo as far as I'm concerned. Carol is tough, but just won't cut it. Capt Marvel gets messed up aswell.

Enyalus
Originally posted by Konton
Team Marvel are way out of their league in raw strength and speed. Diana can solo as far as I'm concerned. Carol is tough, but just won't cut it. Capt Marvel gets messed up aswell.
Diana has stalemated Captain Marvel in the past. That was due to her MA advantage. CM should be both stronger and faster than her.

Wei Phoenix

Diana is good and all but she can't solo both of them. I'm not saying Marvel is going to stomp all over her, but she isn't leagues above them.

Konton
waitwaitwaitwait
I didn't read the OP.
I was thinking Mar-Vell, not Billy. Total idiot moment there.

Diana's leagues above Carol. Unless you take Binary into account.
I say Diana is very capable of one shotting her. Carol is somewhere around class 70 without amping. She's the weak link in this fight.

Capt gives Wondy trouble, but Wonder Man's support would prove to be too much.

Wei Phoenix
waitwaitwaitwait
I didn't read the OP.
I was thinking Mar-Vell, not Billy. Total idiot moment there.

Diana's leagues above Carol. Unless you take Binary into account.
I say Diana is very capable of one shotting her. Carol is somewhere around class 70 without amping. She's the weak link in this fight.

Capt gives Wondy trouble, but Wonder Man's support would prove to be too much.

Wonder Man and Ms. Marvel are the weak links of their team. Marvel could just as well one shot him. Talking about Captain Marvel.

Konton
Touche.
ahaha

JakeTheBank
Diana and Simon take this one.

D-Block
team 2

TricksterPriest
It's really just between Diana and Billy. The only value Simon or Carol can contribute to that is a distraction.

Enyalus
Yeah. I don't get Marvel. During SI, in the Battle of Manhattan, Ms. Marvel was pulling shit I didn't think Wonder Woman would've been able to do. Soloing....thousands (?) of Super Skrulls and holding that particular army off almost single-handedly.

...Then she goes and gets outright owned by Namora in Agents of Atlas...

facepalm

Wei Phoenix
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
It's really just between Diana and Billy. The only value Simon or Carol can contribute to that is a distraction.

Sin I AM
Diana should be no threat to a properly written Billy, Binary would've been overkill, unless this is classic Simon then it'd b a better matchup

Wei Phoenix
Binary was awesome, I wish she'd return to that level.

jalek moye
Originally posted by Sin I AM
Diana should be no threat to a properly written Billy, Binary would've been overkill, unless this is classic Simon then it'd b a better matchup

what makes her not a threat to him?

Sin I AM
Durability for one, he' eclipses her in strength and should be faster. She should only trump him in h2h.

Wei Phoenix
You should see how much pain I can take. wink

jalek moye
Durability for one, he' eclipses her in strength and should be faster. She should only trump him in h2h.

actually they are comparable. Captain marvel is weaker then superman, his magical body is what makes them equal. Wonder woman while still probbly weaker is not by much.

but yea durability is higher

jalek moye
and what way would they really fight besides h2h

Sin I AM
Originally posted by jalek moye
actually they are comparable. Captain marvel is weaker then superman, his magical body is what makes them equal. Wonder woman while still probbly weaker is not by much.

but yea durability is higher

Captain Marvel is stronger than Superman imo not by a vast amount but Ive always seen marvel as being the best. Diana is weaker than both, and slower and not nearly as durable. And as far as h2h i was referring to her martial arts skills.

@ wei I would destroy your mind body and soul with just a touch from my fingertips!!

jalek moye
what has he done to make him stronger then superman, they are equals and I and some others always assumed his magic body edged out any phsyical advantage that supes had

and she tends to fight at a faster speed then both of them actually, although they can fly faster

Wei Phoenix
Then that may the pain that I have long desired for. I love The Juggernaut because he is an invulnerable beast, I wish to have that invulnerability so that it may be crushed before an even more powerful woman.

Yes Captain Marvel is the best though.

Sin I AM
Originally posted by Wei Phoenix
Then that may the pain that I have long desired for. I love The Juggernaut because he is an invulnerable beast, I wish to have that invulnerability so that it may be crushed before an even more powerful woman.

LMAO!! roll eyes (sarcastic) I wonder where i left my whip

Wei Phoenix
LMAO!! roll eyes (sarcastic) I wonder where i left my whip

You decided to turn it into my tail via painful insertion.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.