Pygmy Jerboa and Other Animals.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

The Scribe
The pygmy jerboa has been tearing up the internet this week. It's captured the hearts and blogs of influential sites like Cute Overload, BuzzFeed, and Andrew Sullivan's blog. That's a lot of press for a tiny desert rodent that looks like an adorable hamster face sitting on a pair of bird legs. Oh wait, no it's not. This is the internet. The only real mystery is why we didn't know about the pygmy jerboa sooner.

Article and videos

wink

Kostabot
AHA! Awesome! I want one!

Kostabot
I cant stop watching this no expression. It's so cute, it's making me sick. Dear God.

Scythe
What the?! Ahh, the hell is that?!

Earlness
i would be suspicious of that thing

look in those cute and adorable eyes, its planning something, something big

i for one am going to stock up on RPG's, AK47s, and as much ammo as possible so that when those fury cute balls of death attack, i'll be ready to exterminate their ass

CATMANEXE
i was thinking along those lines...its a sign of the end. a genetic end. thats the next race and its going to take us down. immune by evolution to everything we can hit it with. it also looks tasty. mmm.

steverules_2
I'll have 12

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.