Jason Voorhees vs. Pyramid Head

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Nemesis X
The hockey masked killer somehow stumbles into the spooky town that is Silent Hill. He walks around and comes across with Pyramid Head.

Fight is in the steet. Jason has his machete and PH has his Great Knife.

Before moderators even think of closing this, Pyramid Head was in the Silent Hill movie that appeared in 2006.

KingD19
While ripping the skin off of a person was a show of great strength and skill, folding a person in half, and all of Jason's other strength feats trump Pyramid.

Wei Phoenix
How would Jason hurt PH?

Mindset
By hitting him?

KingD19
And Jason has shown he can fight foes far faster than Pyramid.

Wei Phoenix
PH isn't purely physical, he is the manifestation of one's sins and guilt and stuff. All it should take is one blow from PH.

Impediment
Originally posted by Nemesis X
Before moderators even think of closing this, Pyramid Head was in the Silent Hill movie that appeared in 2006.

Thank you for clearing that up. I never would have guessed that even though I'm the moderator of a movie forum and KMC's resident movie addict.

Mindset
Originally posted by Impediment
Thank you for clearing that up. I never would have guessed that even though I'm the moderator of a movie forum and KMC's resident movie addict. It's ok.

Nephthys
.... to cry?

jaden101
Originally posted by Impediment
Thank you for clearing that up. I never would have guessed that even though I'm the moderator of a movie forum and KMC's resident movie addict.

And a cvnt but hey...We still love ya anyways.

Impediment
Love you, too, babe. wink

Nemesis X
I should've known people would bring up the whole manifestation thing. PH can be harmed by Jason so the fight can be fair.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.