Prince vs Kratos

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

The Valiant
Rules: Prince can go Dark-Prince and has his time-abilities from Warrior Within. Kratos can only use The Blades of Chaos, Zeus' Bolts, and Rage of The Gods.

SuperLuigi
Prince has time control.... so yea

Wei Phoenix
Prince gets full time powers but Kratos doesn't? Spite?

Burning thought
Not sure tbh, can Prince even harm Kratos? maybe he could blind him by slicing out his eyes or something but other than that, Kratos could probably outlast Princes time powers....altho without eyes not sure what he could accomplish.

The Valiant
He'd just slit his throat.

ScreamPaste
I'm not sure Prince is even strong enough to damage Kratos' eyes. no expression

Unless this is a specific state of Kratos?

The Valiant
GoW.

Burning thought
lol Kratos eyes have no feats so they would be fair game, but as I said, I doubt princes minute strength and little knife are enough to cut up Kratos or do any major damage.

The Valiant
Unless it's The Dagger of Time. Either way, he can slit his throat. Besides, we saw how the other "demigods" got their ass killed. He could probably decapitate him with his "Dark Prince" chain.

Phanteros
Originally posted by The Valiant
Unless it's The Dagger of Time. Either way, he can slit his throat. Besides, we saw how the other "demigods" got their ass killed. He could probably decapitate him with his "Dark Prince" chain. the other demigods don't have the same ablities as kratos. play the game again.

Phanteros
Spitter

Sado22
the only way prince can survive this fight is if he's hoping over things, running on walls and using his acrobatics.........in the oppositte direction of Kratos. anything else, and Kratos is going to turn him into a sex minigame no expression

Phanteros
Originally posted by Sado22
the only way prince can survive this fight is if he's hoping over things, running on walls and using his acrobatics.........in the oppositte direction of Kratos. anything else, and Kratos is going to turn him into a sex minigame no expression The Spitlient took away all of Kratos powers. but doesn't prince has that sand dagger?

The Valiant
Originally posted by Phanteros
the other demigods don't have the same ablities as kratos. play the game again.

Perseus was the son of Zeus. Either way, it doesn't make a damn difference, either. He has his medallion.

Phanteros
Perseus was the son of Zeus. Either way, it doesn't make a damn difference, either. He has his medallion. it does because he didn't have the durablity like kratos

The Valiant
Kratos really isn't durable.

k1Lla441
kratos' reaction time is far too fast for prince to get past his defense even when slowed, unless prince can stop time. iirc he could only rewind it or slow it down.

and last time i checked kratos had durability.

The Valiant
He isn't durable. Reaction time has nonething to do with being fast. If you think Kratos is fast while he is slowed (unless you can prove it), you're stupid. Prince enables Ravages of Time.

NemeBro
He isn't durable. Reaction time has nonething to do with being fast. If you think Kratos is fast while he is slowed (unless you can prove it), you're stupid. Prince enables Ravages of Time. Lol

Burning thought
Kratos has no incredible reaction time feats

NemeBro
Blocking lightning is pretty incredible.

Burning thought
If it actually happened in canon sure.

The Valiant
Probably was just a way so you could get close to Zeus. If Zeus wanted to kill Kratos, he would already be dead.

Burning thought
Kratos did not react to that lightning, all he did was put his sword up which reflected and protected him and you cannot use fictional lightning from fictional beings which are clearly very diffrent to real lightning anyway to claim Kratos can react to real lightning.

NemeBro
Originally posted by Burning thought
all he did was put his sword up which reflected and protected him Which is reacting to it.

The Valiant
erm

Burning thought
Its not reacting to at all if Zeus did not happen to do it at the same time Kratos reacted, Zeus was making an obvious gesture but my other points stand, it was not instant lightning speed, it was more of a AOE spray of lightning.

The Valiant
Wasn't his hand above Kratos?

Burning thought
yeh, fireing out a large AOE, its like a collecting of beams of light and a lightning effect, nothing like real lightning at all or the speed of a lightning strike.

NemeBro
Prove it is slower. smile

The shots instantly hit Kratos the moment it was fired.

Burning thought
You would have to prove its as quick first.

Also the reaction is done in gameplay not a cinematic as is Kratos holding it off.

NemeBro
Originally posted by Burning thought
You would have to prove its as quick first.

Also the reaction is done in gameplay not a cinematic as is Kratos holding it off. 1. It's lightning. Lightning is quick.

2. Unavoidable gameplay. Copout debating tactic.

Burning thought
1. Real lightning is quick, Zeus throws lightning in gameplay slowly and in the cinematic when he is fighting the Spartans slowly, that means his lightning, or the fact he uses lightning is not evidence for it being as quick as real world lightning, also take into account.

2. The fact its unavoidable does not make a difference when considering his animation is just gameplay, he has reacted slower to things before, he didnt react to that pillar coming at him in the other thread for example but ofc, that was an actual cinematic, not gameplay smile

The Valiant
D_NZk758JfU&feature=related It's quick, but we can see it erm

Phanteros
D_NZk758JfU&feature=related It's quick, but we can see it erm the player must see it. it won't make sense not to see it.

YodaIam
I donno about mortal Kratos being durable. If he isn't its over.

The Valiant
Originally posted by Phanteros
the player must see it. it won't make sense not to see it.

Make a gesture or something. Whatever...

Sado22
well, there are TWO kind of lightning showed in GOW and in Greek mythology. the lighting that Zeus hurls at people like an javelin and the regular lightning that we see in real life. the ones he was hurling at Sparta (the ones Kratos also has in GOW1) is the javelin kind and it's pretty fast itself. the other one, the one we see him use on Kratos in his full god form is regular lightning. there really is no way around it.

~Sado

The Valiant
Lmao laughing

Q'Anilia
Originally posted by NemeBro
Which is reacting to it.

Siding with BT here. If the video posted is the video you use to claim his reactionspeed, it really doesn't prove much. The character in the video is ready for it and it's not actually even a lightning directed at him, but rather a scattered one that he attempts to block with his weapon.

I side with you however on the fact that lightning is lightning, and it will remain to be lightning speed until it's proven not to be. To claim it's fake lightning will require something to back that up, rather than a personal opinion that it's not a probable speed for something, and that it's gameplay.

Sado22
you talking to me?

The Valiant
I was just saying LMAO.

Sado22
at what? confused

The Valiant
Don't ask...

NemeBro
Originally posted by Q'Anilia
Siding with BT here. If the video posted is the video you use to claim his reactionspeed, it really doesn't prove much. The character in the video is ready for it and it's not actually even a lightning directed at him, but rather a scattered one that he attempts to block with his weapon.

I side with you however on the fact that lightning is lightning, and it will remain to be lightning speed until it's proven not to be. To claim it's fake lightning will require something to back that up, rather than a personal opinion that it's not a probable speed for something, and that it's gameplay. He reacts to the lightning from Zeus as a giant yeah...And let's not forget him deflecting the lightning back at Zeus several times in the video.

k1Lla441
He isn't durable. Reaction time has nonething to do with being fast. If you think Kratos is fast while he is slowed (unless you can prove it), you're stupid. Prince enables Ravages of Time.
since i now know this is gumachi everything makes perfect sense.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.