3D Star Wars

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

coolmovies
will we see star wars in 3D?? Will we see 3D movies after blu ray ?

Jaeh.is.Awesome
IMAX... hm. should be interesting.

coolmovies
Jim here. Remember in MONTY PYTHON AND THE HOLY GRAIL when Tim the wizard informed the knights about the killer rabbit? What was his response when the rabbit started making stew out of them? Well I told ya. Didn't I?

STAR WARS is going to have another trilogy and it will be in 3D (see original story right here). The first supporting piece of outside information comes from AICN, who ironically also provided the sole piece of anti-support when they contacted LucasFilm and got an rather emphatic "no" (what did you expect them to say?). In fact, Lucasfilm's Steve Sansweet's response was so over the top you had to know he was covering it up.

So what was this new evidence of a new STAR WARS entry? It comes from Thomas Dolby's blog entry for December 5.

When I posted that exclusive story back on October 21, it was picked up around the world of course as STAR WARS is a beloved cultural achievement. I was very clear in the post: This trilogy was NOT the animated TV series and is in fact a brand new batch of freshly baked cinematic movies.

Further, I made it clear that George Lucas would NOT be directing, but rather taking up the producing helm. Who could be directing? My source tells me it will be Spielberg for the first and Coppola potentially for a future movie in the series.

Makes me smile every time my sources and I are vindicated. :-) Sure it still is not official, and obviously Lucasfilm doesn't want this getting out just yet. But this is MarketSaw right guys? And we will all be smiling when these epics make it out in 3D. Should be spectacular. AVATAR spectacular? We shall see won't we?

FROM

http://marketsaw.blogspot.com/2009/12/more-confirmation-that-our-exclusive.html#disqus_thread

Mandrag Ganon
Originally posted by coolmovies
will we see star wars in 3D?? Will we see 3D movies after blu ray ?

I heard a word-of-mouth rumor about the original trilogy being edited into 3-D... what?... 4...5 years ago? Then nothing after that.

Sith Master X
Same here. I heard the same for the PT, they were supposed to release them in sequential order, 1-6, and nothing ever came of it.

sweersa
Get ready for 7, 8 and 9. We need a new section here for those.

queeq
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

I know there are/were plans for the OT in 3D.

General G
Eww...New Jedi Order? More Luke? No thanks...hell. I'll watch it anyways.

queeq
We all do... *sigh*

But again: I doubt it.

sweersa
It will happen guys, SuperShadow will make them.

queeq
Ah... now I feel much better.

sweersa
Of course.

queeq
Happy Dance

overlord
there's new technology on the way that'll maybe even make holodecks a reality

it's called augmented reality, just search youtube if you're interested

just move your head and everything becomes 3d smile)))))

queeq
It's that called weed?

Zoom
Originally posted by sweersa
It will happen guys, SuperShadow will make them.

I am here to tell you that it is time you stopped pretending to Supershadow.

BruceSkywalker
this is just a lame arse attempt for GL to more money...

I like GL but he needs to concentrate on the tv show that is allegedly being made and better novels

queeq
Or better yet: let someone else do it.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.