Nick Fury/Punisher/Cable/ vs. Nightwing/Batgirl/Green Arrow/

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Juk3n
1. H2H - Random enounter
2. Standard gear - Random encounter (to tp, tk from Cable - but he keeps his physical stats)

who?

Stomp?

Sin I AM
team dc cable imo is weak link

Juk3n
Originally posted by Sin I AM
team dc cable imo is weak link

in what particular catagory? iyo?

Sin I AM
h2h he is not on the level of his combatants

id369
I really should start working on Cables respect thread. It seems too many members look at him as a chump, when it comes to h2h combat.

iceman24567
Which Green Arrow?

Sin I AM
Originally posted by id369
I really should start working on Cables respect thread. It seems too many members look at him as a chump, when it comes to h2h combat.

Never stated he was a chump, I just dont see him beating anyone on DC what is he like a 3rd or 4th tier MA?

Mindset
Never stated he was a chump, I just dont see him beating anyone on DC what is he like a 3rd or 4th tier MA? More like 2nd

Sin I AM
Originally posted by Mindset
More like 2nd

Really? 2nd wow, i should pay the MA thread a visit, so everyone here is in the same tier I suppose?

Mindset
Well really I just made that up, but that doesn't mean it's not true. smile

Wei Phoenix
h2h he is not on the level of his combatants

None of them can counter the patented Cable Stare Down Punch.

id369
Never stated he was a chump, I just dont see him beating anyone on DC what is he like a 3rd or 4th tier MA?

Tier 4 makes him a certified chump.

Who is tier 1 and 2?

Sin I AM
so your admitting cable cannot hang with the dc crew?

jrodslam

Yea i think you need to do that. Until shown otherwise, hes not on the lvl of skill of the other combatants here.

id369
so your admitting cable cannot hang with the dc crew?

No.

Originally posted by jrodslam
Yea i think you need to do that. Until shown otherwise, hes not on the lvl of skill of the other combatants here.

I asked this before, and I will ask it again. What do you need to see, to consider him top h2h combatant?

Enyalus
Team DC in the first.

In the second, I dunno. Probably Marvel.

jrodslam
I asked this before, and I will ask it again. What do you need to see, to consider him top h2h combatant?

Not sure if it was asked to me, but if it was, i think i may have answered it. I need to see him beat some high ranked h2h combatants, or at least fight and stalemate some. Who has he beat? It was mentioned he fought Bishop and Wolvie at the same time, but there were no h2h skills shown. Just a bunch of running and a toss. Thats it. It was mentioned that he "got the better of deadpool", but the spar was over when he sucker punched DP while he bowed. Besides that, NOTHING has been show to suggest hes as skilled as anyone in this thread or anyone tier 2, or 1. Maybe even some ppl in tier 3.

Let me ask you. Makes makes you consider him to be a top h2h combatant?

jrodslam
Scenario 1. Team 2.
Scenario 2. Depends on what "standard" weapons team 1 has.

id369

jrodslam

Mindset
He has fought Deadpool evenly multiple times, sometimes getting the better of him.

id369

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.