Mr. X vs Deadpool

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Prep-Man
i think we might have a fight on our hands. plus i think these two will tango soon.

AlmightyKfish
Deadpool ftw.

Telepath's can't get into his mind, and in pure skills he's at least = to X, maybe slightly better.

And he can heal.

Wild Shadow
deadpool cause he is a baffoon X wouldnt be able to read his mind and wouldnt be able to put DP down not saying he wouldnt try but he would get tired.

Survivor19
I vote for Wade.

Konton
Wade.

snoopdogg
Mr. X held a edge when they fought.

I think we've all seen what x is made out of and how far his telepathic gimmick goes. DP takes this by taking the pin of a grenade and hugging that fraud.

the ninjak
Wade wins

namorsubby
The whole X rep has seemed to curb a bit as time has passed. It always seems to happen like that when new characters come out with atonishing feats.

White Canary will probably go the same route.

SamZED
We now know that X can read Wade's mind which is weird concidering that even Cable and Emma couldnt. Still, that's an advantage. They should've made the fight last longer.

Originally posted by snoopdogg
Mr. X held a edge when they fought. It looked like they were evenly matched to me. They blocked several attacks of each other before getting interrupted. That was it.

But now we do know that X can read Wade's mind which is weird concidering that even Cable and Emma couldnt. Although, they should've made the fight go longer.

snoopdogg
X chopped Wade's arm off before they were interupted. Imo X held the edge.

SamZED
Originally posted by snoopdogg
X chopped Wade's arm off before they were interupted. Imo X held the edge. It wasn't X who chopped his arms. They were fighting when someone tossed an axe at Deadpool, it was one of those guys that ambushed them. I see why you missed it, the art kinda sucked. X and Deadpool didnt land a hit on each other. They blocked all the attacks.

snoopdogg
Yea, I see the axe in the wall now.

SamZED
I didn't notice it at first too.

Aries_04
Originally posted by SamZED
It wasn't X who chopped his arms. They were fighting when someone tossed an axe at Deadpool, it was one of those guys that ambushed them. I see why you missed it, the art kinda sucked. X and Deadpool didnt land a hit on each other. They blocked all the attacks.

My god yes. The art was terrible. The main reason I didn't buy it.

ankur29
Quicksilver ftw ! Happy Dance

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.