The Tonight Show With Conan Obrien.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

saintsaucey
The New Tonight show starts next week. I got a brief glimps of the set and Some interesting info from Andy Richter during his interview with Carson Daly.

Best News, In the Year 2000 is making the jump from Late Night to The Tonight Show. Woot

Barker
Glad to see him back, and to know that Jay is still gonna be around. Too bad Fallon can't seem to get it right.

BruceSkywalker
if conan has on good guests than i will watch

SnakeEyes
Conan rules. Jay blows. Fallon blows.

saintsaucey
I don't think Fallon is terrible. His first show sucked because Dinero is a lousy guest. Fallon is way better than Fergason and once he gets comfortable with the show and finds bits that actually work he'll be fine.

forumcrew
Originally posted by BruceSkywalker
if conan has on good guests than i will watch

Conan should have fine guests. Leno always had the advantage over Lettermen because of being in LA vs NY in terms of guests. That will carry on to Conan.

Fallon does appear to be having a hard time. He just is not a good speaker, he struggled on SNL and continues it here. Ferguson is also no good though so he has little competition.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.