Why Magog?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

The Scribe
Article

http://www.imageurlhost.com/images/ngp2tl0vnjmxgp0qytr.gif

Galan007
If written properly, Magog certainly has the potential to be quite a powerhouse. Doctor Midnite stated that his power levels were approaching those of KC Superman. Midnite also stated that the energies Magog could channel through his staff were nearing those of Alan's green flame... And that's when he was just learning to use them.

But as far as my personal views are concerned, I don't really agree with any version of Gog becoming some sort of mainstream/appearance-happy character, but whatevs...

BruceSkywalker
Originally posted by Galan007
If written properly, Magog certainly has the potential to be quite a powerhouse. Doctor Midnite stated that his power levels were approaching those of KC Superman. Midnite also stated that the energies Magog could channel through his staff were nearing those of Alan's green flame... And that's when he was just learning to use them.

But as far as my personal views are concerned, I don't really agree with any version of Gog becoming some sort of mainstream/appearance-happy character, but whatevs...

agreed

The Nuul
Sounds cool but I hope the art is cool.

BruceSkywalker
read the first issue... fair... good artwork... i have high hopes for this..

if anyone wants me to post some scans just pm me

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.