Harry Potter vs Carrie White

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Dr Will Hatch
Have at it fellas. Harry can do anything but summon help.

Snafu the Great
Err...which version of Carrie is being used here? There are two.

Are you using Spacek's version or Bettis' version?

XanatosForever
Harry wins. Carrie may have tapped into her telekinetic abilities, but it's doubtful she has a very good handle on them.

Dr Will Hatch
Originally posted by Snafu the Great
Err...which version of Carrie is being used here? There are two.

Are you using Spacek's version or Bettis' version? Original version.

Couldn't she make Harry explode with her TK?

XanatosForever
Did she do that to people in the movie? It's been a while since I saw it, and I don't recall her doing any TKsplosions.

Dr Will Hatch
Well she guided a car and flipped it over, and she made her entire house crumble when her mom was killing her. I would say that her TK strength level would be enough to seriously hurt if not dismember Harry.

And I guess the end of the movie suggests that she could still do shit even if Harry petrified her.

XanatosForever
I don't know, I may be biased by the fact she's so inexperienced. Her raw psionic strength is certainly impressive, but I think that current Harry would have a number of spells that could defend himself with.

Dr Will Hatch
Well if Harry gets his broomstick, he might be able to do a patronus thing on her. I don't know if that can hurt humans though.

XanatosForever
The Patronus Charm is uniquely defendable against dark creatures, and most humans wouldn't be affected. A Protect Charm might help, but maybe not. You stated he's not allowed to summon aid, is that under the terms of other wizards, or anything that might help him in the battle?

Dr Will Hatch
He can't get help from anyone, but he does get his broomstick and obviously his wand. Do KMC fights like this start in an arena of some kind? I'd put them 100 feet away from each other at the start of the fight.

XanatosForever
Generally it's all up to the thread starter to place the participants of the debate, and if they don't do that, it's assumed some generic area where neither combatant has an obvious advantage.

Rogue Jedi
This is a a joke, right? Carrie rapes Harry prison style. Jeez.

Sadako of Girth
Yeah you gotta wonder which spell Harry would be able to cast in time to stop the assault of many flying knives or simply being made to burst into flame.

Telekinetic attacks with no warning verbal (spell casting) warning or any telegraphing giveaways would be f***ing hard to anticipate, let alone avoid.

Harry would be doomed.

Rogue Jedi
Well, there are blocking spells.

But it boils down to whether or not Carrie is in rage mode or not. If it's just an average day and she is working in the garden, Harry can maybe slip in a death spell. If it's at the prom and she just had blood dumped on her and everyone is laughing at her, dude, even Dark Phoenix better watch out.

slkUEXSCNsc

I'd still hit it though.

XanatosForever
The prom was her first decent manifestion of psionic tendencies, and that was a blind rampage. I think Harry could protect himself long enough to drop her, I think. Anytime before that, her psychic potential is negligible, and as she dies at the end, she never gets the chance to hone her skills.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.