Kas'im (who fought Bane) v Darth Vader (4 weeks after Mustafar)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Happy_Sith
All out.

I don't care about separating Sabers and the Force. I am only interested in your opinions on a fight between the two.

Discuss.

Lord Lucien
RoDV was still getting used to the suit, he had not yet mastered a form. I remember him having difficulty dueling that one chick with Roan Shryne. Kas'im was brilliant with sabers and handled Bane pretty well. I'd give it to him only due to Vader's condition.

Happy_Sith
Originally posted by Lord Lucien
RoDV was still getting used to the suit, he had not yet mastered a form. I remember him having difficulty dueling that one chick with Roan Shryne. Kas'im was brilliant with sabers and handled Bane pretty well. I'd give it to him only due to Vader's condition.

I thought you'd say that.

I am interested in this mythical match up because I want to determine how powerful Vader is in latent Force ability (since I have apparently underestimated him, mostly in jest)

Still, keep it coming guys. Vader is resilient in the extreme.

WO Polaski
how are you going to say you're interested in that, but then have Vader in quite possibly his weakest form? his physical body has been nearly destroyed, a few weeks after RODV hes still recovering AND his self-esteem is at its lowest, meaning his force abilities will suffer.

This seems like intentional spite to me, and youve shown a history of disliking vader so im inclined to feel that it is.

Happy_Sith
Originally posted by WO Polaski
how are you going to say you're interested in that, but then have Vader in quite possibly his weakest form? his physical body has been nearly destroyed, a few weeks after RODV hes still recovering AND his self-esteem is at its lowest, meaning his force abilities will suffer.

This seems like intentional spite to me, and youve shown a history of disliking vader so im inclined to feel that it is.

Your feelings are irrelevant.

This is indeed an intentional "poke" at Vader, but one that he can only benefit from.

He may not win this match-up, but because I am a noob to Star Wars, I wish to measure how well he could possibly do due to his raw Force potential.

Thus, this thread is reasonable, and I would appreciate it if the participants give honest answers.

Thank you for your cooperation.

Dr McBeefington
I don't see any incarnation of Anakin defeating Kas'im.

WO Polaski
Originally posted by Happy_Sith
Your feelings are irrelevant.

This is indeed an intentional "poke" at Vader, but one that he can only benefit from.

He may not win this match-up, but because I am a noob to Star Wars, I wish to measure how well he could possibly do due to his raw Force potential.

Thus, this thread is reasonable, and I would appreciate it if the participants give honest answers.

Thank you for your cooperation.

so its still a spite thread then.

reporting...

Happy_Sith
so its still a site thread then.

reporting...

I have no idea as to what you are talking about.

I propose that you concentrate on the thread, and not on me.

I have no wish to argue in petty fashion. I am very fond of the posters at this site.

Dr McBeefington
He's right, you made a spite thread.

Red Nemesis
Originally posted by Dr McBeefington
I don't see any incarnation of Anakin defeating Kas'im.

Anakin and Obi-Wan (circa Invisible Hand fight) vs. Kasim. Better? Or worse?

Happy_Sith
Originally posted by Dr McBeefington
He's right, you made a spite thread.

Absolutely not.

I am aware of how this forum works, and it is indeed reasonable for the regular to think this (considering my jesting regarding Vader).

This has not a thing to do with spite.

It is what I proposed.

If this is a spite thread in the opinion of admin, I have plenty of other SW forums to post on. This, in my opinion, is the best, but I will not have misconceptions spread as Gospel.

From now on, I do not expect to hear "spite" in relation to my thread.

If I do hear it, I will leave the forum.

And I do not want to do that.

SIDIOUS 66
Kas'im eats his ass up. This is Vader at his weakest state. There is just no way.

WO Polaski
this is definitely a spite thread yeah.

Happy_Sith
this is definitely a spite thread yeah.

In fact, I expected the majority to pick Vader.

And "Spite" thread? Boo Hoo.

Is this the I have sand in my vagina forum?

Get a grip.

Q'Anilia
Absolutely not.

I am aware of how this forum works, and it is indeed reasonable for the regular to think this (considering my jesting regarding Vader).

This has not a thing to do with spite.

It is what I proposed.

If this is a spite thread in the opinion of admin, I have plenty of other SW forums to post on. This, in my opinion, is the best, but I will not have misconceptions spread as Gospel.

From now on, I do not expect to hear "spite" in relation to my thread.

If I do hear it, I will leave the forum.

And I do not want to do that.

Would be sad to see you leave (Although I don't know you at all) but this is a spite thread. If you want to know how well Darth Vader 4 weeks after Mustafar fare in the Force and saber, my best suggestion is to make a thread that focus on that, rather than put him up in a versus. This is a spite. You did admit yourself that Vader does not win this.

Happy_Sith
If this is a spite thread, then I have made an error.

I interpreted the rules incorrectly.

Thus, I am finished with this thread.

Red Nemesis
Weren't you the one crying and threatening to leave because of what we were saying?

Hewhoknowsall
Originally posted by SIDIOUS 66
Kas'im eats his ass up. This is Vader at his weakest state. There is just no way.

WO Polaski
Originally posted by Red Nemesis
Weren't you the one crying and threatening to leave because of what we were saying?

pwned. big grin

Nephthys
Vader wins baitbait.

And leave the guy (girl?) alone, its not that much of a clear victory, Vader still has some darn impressive feats by RODV. So, stop being such bullying poopooheads, or I'll shank ya!

Wolverine2179
Spite thread, you yourself made it blatantly obvious you hate a fictional character known as vader.

Happy_Sith
Originally posted by Red Nemesis

!) I was not crying. My eyes watered up, but this is different from crying.

2) I implemented a condition. So far people have been reasonable, so I have dried my eyes.

Happy_Sith
Originally posted by Wolverine2179
Spite thread, you yourself made it blatantly obvious you hate a fictional character known as vader.

Not at all.

First, I am incapable of "hating" fictional characters.

Secondly, I was being honest. Something rare on any forum.

No shame in that.

Happy_Sith
Originally posted by Nephthys
Vader wins baitbait.

And leave the guy (girl?) alone, its not that much of a clear victory, Vader still has some darn impressive feats by RODV. So, stop being such bullying poopooheads, or I'll shank ya!

Bingo.

---------------

I'll be back tonight.

I am in the UK so that gives me a good 14 hours.

Wolverine2179

First, I am incapable of "hating" fictional characters.

Right, whatever lol. Then its funny how you keep trying to diss vader in the other thread.

Happy_Sith
Originally posted by Wolverine2179
Right, whatever lol. Then its funny how you keep trying to diss vader in the other thread.

I was misguided in believing a bit of bizarre humour would be taken lightly.

Sometimes this sort of thing can happen when you are new to an online community.

Wolverine2179
You aren't "new" here considering you registered here over a year ago.

Jinsoku Takai
In fact, I expected the majority to pick Vader.

And "Spite" thread? Boo Hoo.

Is this the I have sand in my vagina forum?

Get a grip.

I have to side w/ you right here. Some of the people here are WAY TOO ANAL RETENTIVE. I have lost interest in this forum due to such childish nature. Oh me, oh my, you are posting a spite thread. Boo ****ing hoo. Oh no, you spoke badly about Luke Skywalker. You don't ride his nuts enough. Waaaah. People, grow the **** up, get laid, and get a ****ing life.

WO Polaski
if youve lost interest go away. no one here cares about your life or your opinion on anything.

Q'Anilia
if youve lost interest go away. no one here cares about your life or your opinion on anything.

Speak for yourself.

KOS+MOS
lol... Blaxican's the new Traya.

Happy_Sith
OK, it appears that I am not in the clique.

I am willing to read these forums without posting.

I am still fond of this place despite the OTT intensity.

Q'Anilia

I am still fond of this place despite the OTT intensity.

If you've come to that conclusion because of WO Polaski, the KMC Peacekeeper (no expression), then I suggest you reconsider. As far as I'm understanding, the only one that doesn't want you here is she.

Hewhoknowsall
Even Vader by ROTJ might not be able to take Kasi'm...

WO Polaski
i dont have an real problems with happy sith. i was just pointing out that this was a spite thread.

edit- your right though about the irony of being a peace keeper. ive changed a lot since i put that in my title two years ago. thats going away now.

Happy_Sith
Originally posted by Q'Anilia
If you've come to that conclusion because of WO Polaski, the KMC Peacekeeper (no expression), then I suggest you reconsider. As far as I'm understanding, the only one that doesn't want you here is she.

A female with a problem with me? Hard to believe stick out tongue

Well, I think it is prudent for me to take it easy here - a rational compromise.

Cheers.

SIDIOUS 66
Originally posted by Hewhoknowsall
Even Vader by ROTJ might not be able to take Kasi'm... Sure he can. Maybe not in a strict lightsaber duel.

Eminence

I am still fond of this place despite the OTT intensity. This is silly. I occasionally find you obnoxious, but you will stay. And post.

Don't let random people (who are asses) here drive you out.

Happy_Sith
Originally posted by Eminence
This is silly. I occasionally find you obnoxious, but you will stay. And post.

Don't let random people (who are asses) here drive you out.

Don't worry - I'll stick around (as you have said).

But I'm going to take a small break from making threads.

I am familiar with E-Net forums and the banter, but I was just surprised by the intensity of it here.

But as I say, I like everyone here. They certainly provide me with Star Wars facts and figures, which is why I came here in the first place.

Cheers honey.

Wolverine2179
Even Vader by ROTJ might not be able to take Kasi'm... And why not? Maybe not in a strict saber fight, but a force fight?

Janus Marius
Vader could definitely take Ka'sim if he's in a Death Star and Kas'im is in a snow speeder.

Gideon
Originally posted by Janus Marius
Vader could definitely take Ka'sim if he's in a Death Star and Kas'im is in a snow speeder.

Actually, I doubt the superlaser could focus on such a small object (insert random joke about Faunus's penis).

Man, I got owned by the censor.

Eminence
Originally posted by Gideon
Actually, I doubt the superlaser could focus on such a small object (insert random joke about Faunus's penis).

Man, I got owned by the censor. It could focus on the planet.

If the speeder's in space... Kas'im is already dead. Only Plo Koon can survive in vaccuums, fact. He freezes the space creeks and breathes and stuff.

Gideon
Damn.

Slash_KMC
Originally posted by Eminence
It could focus on the planet.

If the speeder's in space... Kas'im is already dead. Only Plo Koon can survive in vaccuums, fact. He freezes the space creeks and breathes and stuff.

Doesn't he need something like oxygen, and if yes, where the hell does he get it from?

Ah, those silly Clone Wars.

Janus Marius
Yeah, I forgot to add the creek freezing power in DotOR.

Eminence
Accepted.

How's retirement?
I haven't quoted you here in about seventeen years.

Hewhoknowsall
Originally posted by Janus Marius

Kasi'm could definitely take Vader if he has the combined might of the entire Galactic Empire, GAR, droid army, GFFA + every other Star Wars army as well as the Federation, Borg + all other Star Trek armies, Chuck Norris, Bruce Lee and God on his side.

Gideon
Kasi'm could definitely take Vader if he has the combined might of the entire Galactic Empire, GAR, droid army, GFFA + every other Star Wars army as well as the Federation, Borg + all other Star Trek armies, Chuck Norris, Bruce Lee and God on his side.

laughing

You're hilarious, man.

Hewhoknowsall
Originally posted by Gideon
laughing

You're hilarious, man.

...not.

Janus Marius
Kas'im beats Vader as Plo Koon freezes the creek under his snow speeder.

Hewhoknowsall
Darth Vader at this point would lose badly thanks to still being unfamiliar to the suit.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.