Jon and Kate

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

That ACDC Chick
eveyone has seen the hell spiral that Jon and Kate Gosselin from TLC's Jon and Kate Plus 8 is going through

i think its disgusting that Kate doesnt even care for her children only her money IMO

any thoughts on this specticle?

BruceSkywalker
i think it is all staged

Mindset
I think the kids are animatrons.

botankus
Originally posted by BruceSkywalker
i think it is all staged
What reality show isn't?

jill8beans2
Originally posted by botankus
What reality show isn't?

Yeah, right? It's all TV!! (Line???)

guy222
Don't watch the show

botankus
Originally posted by jill8beans2
Yeah, right?
To answer your question, yes.

siriuswriter
Jon and Kate and That One Episode Where Jon Tries To File For Divorce and Kate uses it to Spite Him on the Show.

Jon and Kate = dude who just wants his family and dudette who is too busy with publicity and cutting her hair every two weeks yet still is a cranky *****.

OR, my favorite, Jon and Kate try to escape their contract with TLC.

jdea
I think they're good parents... If you think about it , 8 kids, dayum, they need the show, it allows the kids a comfy life, I wouldn't give it up if I had that many kids

it's not like they tried to get a reality show w/ the twins, they were offered after the additional 6 and accepted, who wouldn't... just imagine they could be on welfare absorbing up tax dollars... some people are acting like the kids are locked away in the house, while Jon & Kate venture all across the world, I mean they're always with their kids, especially Kate lately

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.