Kingdom Gog vs Nebulon, WWH & Kurse

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

golem370
Who wins? The fight takes place on Earth.

Enyalus
Gog probably one-shots everybody but WWH.

vlaaad12345
He can one shot them,is physically stronger then a older superman,and has an insane speed advantage.

quanchi112
Gog wins.

Galan007
Gog.

golem370
Nebulon fought the Defenders WWH took on Marvel Earth and Kurse has owned Thor on more then on occasion. I think the team could do something haha other then lose.

Galan007
Originally posted by golem370
I think the team could do something haha other then lose. Not really.

golem370
Your opinion.

vlaaad12345
Its more like a fact,he is faster than someone stepping between nanoseconds,he has shot through myx one shoted older supermen is physically stronger then an older superman and has insane durability,he cannot lose here.

quanchi112
Originally posted by vlaaad12345
He can one shot them,is physically stronger then a older superman,and has an insane speed advantage. He oneshotted Superman due to the red solar energy of twelve suns.

TricksterPriest
Methinks you forgot how much juice that staff is packing........

Wait, are you claiming he WON'T oneshot anyone here?

quanchi112
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
Methinks you forgot how much juice that staff is packing........

Wait, are you claiming he WON'T oneshot anyone here? I don't think he oneshots WW Hulk or Kurse.

TricksterPriest
He onshotted Mxy...............no expression

quanchi112
He onshotted Mxy...............no expression Ok. There were lots of other characters he didn't oneshot.

horrorwolf
KG takes this.

vlaaad12345
Only people I can think of that survived a shot from gog when he was actually aiming to kill someone is probably the main supermen.....which considering its the s-shield is understandable,plot won't be protecting these guys.

quanchi112
Originally posted by vlaaad12345
Only people I can think of that survived a shot from gog when he was actually aiming to kill someone is probably the main supermen.....which considering its the s-shield is understandable,plot won't be protecting these guys. he can defeat Superman if he uses the power of the red suns. That blast won't kill WW Hulk or Kurse in one shot imo.

TricksterPriest
............He had enough power to shatter the barrier between reality and Hypertime. no expression Something Rip Hunter thought was impossible.

That staff had the power of the Quintessence. What the f**k? Zeus, Ganthet, Shazam, Highfather and Phantom Stranger. 4 skyfathers including Highfather's connection to the Source, and Phantom Stranger, who is fairly high up there.

You are utterly insane if you think Kurse or WWH can tank that.

iceman24567
It would kill anybody in this thread the staff was packing major power.

golem370
Hulk has survived a D-beam before.

Enyalus
Originally posted by iceman24567
It would kill anybody in this thread the staff was packing major power.
Nah. WWH regen.

The other two I agree with.

golem370
I would think Nebulon would be more of a threat specially on Earth.

Nebulon- http://www.marvunapp.com/Appendix4/nebulondefenders.htm

quanchi112
............He had enough power to shatter the barrier between reality and Hypertime. no expression Something Rip Hunter thought was impossible.

That staff had the power of the Quintessence. What the f**k? Zeus, Ganthet, Shazam, Highfather and Phantom Stranger. 4 skyfathers including Highfather's connection to the Source, and Phantom Stranger, who is fairly high up there.

You are utterly insane if you think Kurse or WWH can tank that. They can survive a blast or so imo. Originally posted by iceman24567
It would kill anybody in this thread the staff was packing major power. No, I don't think that it would.

xJLxKing
The team dies. WWH might survive it, unless it's directed at his head.

iceman24567
Originally posted by xJLxKing
The team dies. WWH might survive it, unless it's directed at his head. Even Hulk would get x'ed

quanchi112
Even Hulk would get x'ed How would you know? You didn't even read WW Hulk.

iceman24567
Originally posted by quanchi112
How would you know? You didn't even read WW Hulk. Ok troll

quanchi112
Ok troll It's true you went on and on about how burning out the WW Hulk and how it wasn't impressive and then put your foot in your mouth.

iceman24567
It's true you went on and on about how burning out the WW Hulk and how it wasn't impressive and then put your foot in your mouth. No it's not true but you are a troll.

quanchi112
No it's not true but you are a troll. Everyone laughed at you when you put your foot in your mouth. I read these comics and can answer questions unlike you.

iceman24567
Everyone laughed at you when you put your foot in your mouth. I read these comics and can answer questions unlike you. Yeah because i didn't remember what happened at the end of a almost 2 year old book? Nah i don't think everybody laughed at me not that i would care i also said Namor couldn't fly once which was a mistake just like the instance you keep bringing up but i guess the only thing you know how to do is point out peoples mistakes good for you eek!

quanchi112
Yeah because i didn't remember what happened at the end of a almost 2 year old book? Nah i don't think everybody laughed at me not that i would care i also said Namor couldn't fly once which was a mistake just like the instance you keep bringing up but i guess the only thing you know how to do is point out peoples mistakes good for you eek! You forgot how the book ended. That's unforgivable.

iceman24567
You forgot how the book ended. That's unforgivable. And forgetting Namor could fly isn't? Ok Quan laughing

quanchi112
And forgetting Namor could fly isn't? Ok Quan laughing What does that have to do with anything?

iceman24567
What does that have to do with anything? Nothing at all mr relevance roll eyes (sarcastic)

quanchi112
Nothing at all mr relevance roll eyes (sarcastic) And you call me a troll. Burning out WW Hulk is very impressive. Any rational person would agree.

iceman24567
And you call me a troll. Burning out WW Hulk is very impressive. Any rational person would agree. You are a troll fact burning out Hulk is hardly impressive considering the people he fought no expression

TricksterPriest
Am I the only one in shock at this? Quan: 4 SKYFATHERS and Phantom Stranger isn't enough to one-shot Hulk? Then what is? If you say Thanos is stronger than that, you can go to hell. Or maybe Odin is powerful enough to one-shot Hulk?

Really, what level of power is sufficient to one-shot the great and invincible WWH? roll eyes (sarcastic)

JakeTheBank
Gog takes out the others.

quanchi112
You are a troll fact burning out Hulk is hardly impressive considering the people he fought no expression A weaker Hulk fought Thor out for the kill and he couldn't even beat him. A weaker Hulk defeated Gladiator. I really think this line of reasoning is ridiculous.Originally posted by TricksterPriest
Am I the only one in shock at this? Quan: 4 SKYFATHERS and Phantom Stranger isn't enough to one-shot Hulk? Then what is? If you say Thanos is stronger than that, you can go to hell. Or maybe Odin is powerful enough to one-shot Hulk?

Really, what level of power is sufficient to one-shot the great and invincible WWH? roll eyes (sarcastic) The Hulk has an incredible healing factor. I don't think that even Odin could oneshot him.

TricksterPriest
Really.......? Even Odin can't one-shot Hulk? no expression You realize I'm going to quote you on that, right?

Enyalus
This is pretty lame. While Gog does not => the Power of Four Skyfathers (because they only imbued the staff with a portion of their power), Gog summons about three hundred versions of himself to combat these three for the lulz.

Battle ends in under 20 seconds. Max.

quanchi112
Really.......? Even Odin can't one-shot Hulk? no expression You realize I'm going to quote you on that, right? I don't think he can. Feel free to do so.Originally posted by Enyalus
This is pretty lame. While Gog does not => the Power of Four Skyfathers (because they only imbued the staff with a portion of their power), Gog summons about three hundred versions of himself to combat these three for the lulz.

Battle ends in under 20 seconds. Max. Trick always tends to exaggerate dc characters and their power levels.

horrorwolf
Really.......? Even Odin can't one-shot Hulk? no expression You realize I'm going to quote you on that, right?

Odin one-shot KO on Hulk? Likely.

Odin one-shotting Hulk at WWH levels or beyond? Highly Unlikely.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.