Martian Manhunter vs Emma Frost

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Entity
Emma gets to use her powers simultaneously.

Fight takes place in central park at high noon. On our earth.

Enyalus
This is...pretty one-sided.

Entity
Originally posted by Enyalus
This is...pretty one-sided. How so?

I figure they're about even in telepathy with perhaps a slight edge to John, not sure. But even so count in all his other powers and then let Emma have her diamond form with her telepathy. I'd say its pretty damned even.

John's got lots of powers but in her diamond form I don't see how they can hurt her and vise versa.

Charlotte DeBel
J'onn stomps her, quite frankly. The thing "on our Earth" kinda balances out things reducing the very "TP distorting" conditions of MU, but not enough to make Ems a formidable opponent theresmile

The thing that can kinda help Ems in the fight is that astral plane duels aren't well-practiced by DC psychics, so one surprise win is guaranteed, but other than that Ems gets BFRd\overpowered 9\10.
-----------
*Remembers experimenting with Ems\Miss Martian amalgam in the tourney and getting 4th overall powerful char of itsmile

guy222
j'onn

Entity
Unless Jonn's able to find her one weak spot then hows he even going to hurt her?

I mean surely her TP's strong enough to hide that from him.

Enyalus
Originally posted by Entity
I figure they're about even in telepathy with perhaps a slight edge to John, not sure.
Sure, I've got that down, too. So, we can pretty safely agree no one is getting mindraped in this fight, etc.

Emma's diamond form makes her somewhere around...class 50, strength-wise. Something of the sort. Whereas J'onn is nearly on par with Superman strength-wise. Massive advantage there. Ditto for speed. He's also got the intangibility thing going on and the ability to change shape.

TP, I'd say they're close enough to not make a difference. Physically, he stomps her.

Charlotte DeBel
The entire combat is going to be telepathic, not physical. And what I've described is a results of TP confrontation between the two (J'onn has eons of experience, Emma compensates for that by being great at improvisations) where Emma can get quite a few wins for sure...But most close thing is stalemate.

Physically, J'onn can damage her in some ways whic would be OOC for him, though, but diamond form is pretty much her saving grace against brute force. Physically she does nothing to J'onn (not strong and versatile enough) while he can at least BFR her.

Charlotte DeBel
In general, the best outcome for the fight is stalemate or J'onn's victory by BFR.

Entity
Originally posted by Charlotte DeBel
The entire combat is going to be telepathic, not physical. And what I've described is a results of TP confrontation between the two (J'onn has eons of experience, Emma compensates for that by being great at improvisations) where Emma can get quite a few wins for sure...But most close thing is stalemate.

Physically, J'onn can damage her in some ways whic would be OOC for him, though, but diamond form is pretty much her saving grace against brute force. Physically she does nothing to J'onn (not strong and versatile enough) while he can at least BFR her.

In general, the best outcome for the fight is stalemate or J'onn's victory by BFR.

This is how I saw it going when I made the fight. wink

Philosophía
MM everytime.

leonidas
has her diamond form ever been harmed by physical power--minus the weak spot?

Entity
Not that I'm aware of

xJLxKing
MM wins either with telepathically, or physically

DeathKap
MM

Konton
Originally posted by Enyalus
Sure, I've got that down, too. So, we can pretty safely agree no one is getting mindraped in this fight, etc.

Emma's diamond form makes her somewhere around...class 50, strength-wise. Something of the sort. Whereas J'onn is nearly on par with Superman strength-wise. Massive advantage there. Ditto for speed. He's also got the intangibility thing going on and the ability to change shape.

TP, I'd say they're close enough to not make a difference. Physically, he stomps her.

Class 50 is generous. Emma isn't even class 50 IMO.
She's hella durable, but has she ever been shown to actually do anything physically impressive? I'd rate her in the 2-10 ton range.

Charlotte DeBel
She can most likely simulate class 50 hitting force due to sheer hardness of her body, but as far as lifting stuff goes, she's class 10 at best, probably class 5 realistically. She's not a heavy lifter.

As far as the fight goes, it's either boring TP clinch\stalemate, or Martian Manhunter BFRs Emma (can't break her body without OOC things with phasing) and wins that way.

d3str0ya10
Man humper i mean man hunters' got this one.

d3str0ya10
its either humper, i mean hunter or stalemate.

d3str0ya10
its either humper, i mean hunter or stalemate.

Charmander
It wasn't funny the first time. no expression

JakeTheBank
J'onn takes this one.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.