Namor vs Cap, DD, Batman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

SamZED
Namor is fresh out of water. This is a no weapons fight. No shield for Cap, no billy club for DD etc. No prep. And Namor is not allowed to fly. Who takes it?

basilisk
Cap kicks sand in Namor's face to blind him, DD trips him over, and Batman knocks him out with a nerve strike. Fight lasts maybe the 10 seconds it takes to do this.

Otherwise Namor wins.

The only way the team win this is if they can last long enough for one of them to get in with a nerve strike, probably with the other two attacking Namor to provide a distraction. Given that Cap and DD have both managed to land a few punches against Namor in H2H in the past, and that each of the team is skilled enough to do a nerve strike, this is feasible.

I'd give the team 3/10.

Survivor19
What basilisk said.

JakeTheBank
As much as I would want the team to take it, without any of their gear, they will be hard pressed to defend themselves from Namor's assault.

Namor for the clear majority.

Enyalus
Namor BFRs each of them with one punch.

Charmander
Originally posted by Enyalus
Namor BFRs each of them with one punch. Batman glides back

Enyalus
Originally posted by Charmander
Batman glides back
Is the Batglider standard equipment? uhuh

Charmander
Cape

Enyalus
I don't think his standard equipment involves a cape. I've never seen him wearing it when he's out fighting, so he doesn't have it in this battle.

Phantom Zone
they lose.

Bentley
Namor is the biggest fish here.

StiltmanFTW
Namor murders them...

Newjak
Namor kills them badly.

namorsubby
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
Namor murders them...

Bouboumaster
Namor murders them...

DTM
Namor takes all three here, quite handily.

SamZED
As a creator of this stupid thread I change the rules.

STANDART EQUIPMENT FOR THE TEAM.

StiltmanFTW
All hope in Batman then...

Pre-reboot or dcnu?

celeyhyga17
Namor stomp

DarkSaint85
Namor still, even with the equipment.

Sin I AM
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
Namor still, even with the equipment.

He won't stomp, but yes he still wins the maj

StiltmanFTW
What about the atlantean/human hybrid mutant repellent bat spray?

8swords
depends on the location of the fight, let say its in gotham, even without their equipments, they can just outmanuever namor, and use their surroundings against him, team wins the majority

but if its an open field, then its a stomp in favor for namor

StiltmanFTW
Actually I'm pretty sure it'd be Namor who would "use" their surroundings against them in Gotham... like tossing cars, trucks, streetlamps and everything he laid his hands on.

Cap and DD are not familiar with that city anyway, only Wayne.

8swords
Actually I'm pretty sure it'd be Namor who would "use" their surroundings against them in Gotham... like tossing cars, trucks, streetlamps and everything he laid his hands on.

Cap and DD are not familiar with that city anyway, only Wayne.

i only mentioned gotham as an example, but for clarification lets say its in a city , those 3 are smart enough to outmanuever him,

ok, he tosses some cars,lamps,mailboxes. then what?

StiltmanFTW
Then he starts ground-pounding, knocking the trio on their asses... and beats the shit out of them, sooner or later...

Better question - what can they do to him?

comicfan11
Namor

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.