Visit every Starbucks....

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

The Scribe
Article

Why? confused

I like Seattle's Best, from Border's. thumb up

jaden101
Pity that since he started his journey, most of the towns he's visited have probably had another 3 starbucks opened in each. Time to start again.

Bicnarok
Rather silly hobby imo.

The Dark Cloud
Originally posted by jaden101
Pity that since he started his journey, most of the towns he's visited have probably had another 3 starbucks opened in each. Time to start again.

What about all the Starbucks that have closed in the last year or so?

Wierd undertaking but whatever.

inimalist
way more interesting than the starbucks

jaden101
Originally posted by The Dark Cloud
What about all the Starbucks that have closed in the last year or so?

What about them?

Bardock42
What about them? Does he count them as on his list and is therefore doomed to never ever finish his task?

jaden101
Originally posted by Bardock42
Does he count them as on his list and is therefore doomed to never ever finish his task?

Yes....Which will, in turn, cause him to go insane and thus re-enact some of the greatest film shootout/scenes of violence from films except all in different starbucks throughout the world.

And we shall all help him in this task by hiding him from the police when he visits our hometowns

Here is some examples

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bF-H1Mjg8bw

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lwusCDRiDwE

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-eREiQhBDIk

^ My personal favourite.

Actually he should do all the scenes from that movie

Sadako of Girth
Yes....Which will, in turn, cause him to go insane and thus re-enact some of the greatest film shootout/scenes of violence from films except all in different starbucks throughout the world.

And we shall all help him in this task by hiding him from the police when he visits our hometowns

laughing out loud

Deja~vu
People are weird.

BruceSkywalker
why, just why

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by BruceSkywalker
why, just why Originally posted by Deja~vu
People are weird.

Bicnarok

that would be worth watching,, from a distance I might add laughing

Maybe he'd do it wearing a "Starbuck" uniform from the battle star Galactica series. That would be different

botankus
We're at least 15 miles from any other Starbucks, so if he has to come to ours, he should get the venti size instead of that 4 oz. shot.

Scythe
The hell is a venti-size?

botankus
Large.

I learned quickly from the Coffee Snobs that instead of "Large" I should have been saying "Venti."

Blinky
How much is Starbucks paying this ******* under the table?

Robtard
Originally posted by The Scribe
Article

Why? confused

I like Seattle's Best, from Border's. thumb up

He's hoping for a measure of fame from this and to market on that later, obviously.

I drink tea, as most coffee's are cheaply made and taster like unwashed ass.

jaden101
Originally posted by Bicnarok
that would be worth watching,, from a distance I might add laughing

Maybe he'd do it wearing a "Starbuck" uniform from the battle star Galactica series. That would be different

Nice touch.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.