Exaggerated martial arts movies

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

SlimYout
I watched butterfly sword 2 days ago with some friends, and we agreed that it has to be one the most exaggerated MA movies. Swordsmen 2 is another movie that comes to mind when I think about ridiculous skills and techniques. And who could forget Riki-Oh, damn that movie was insane! What are some of the craziest movies you guys have seen? Post specific parts. Let's go:

Butterfly Sword: A ninja gets his arms, legs, and head cut off by a giant shuriken; then gets kicked against a tree and says "AAAAHHH"!

First_Tsurugi06
Riki-Oh? Is that the one in the prison house where he killed the bad guy by pushing him throug a meat-grinder?

Didn't it also have an OVA or something?

SlimYout
Yup. Haha that scene had me laughing way too much. I didn't think it would get that crazy, now I expect these types of movies to get worse. Has anyone seen the OVA?

Duel to the Death: a GIANT ninja gets beaten, then breaks down into normal sized ninjas.

jaden101
I remember one really cheesy one where the 2 guys went to punch each other and hit each others fists....one guys went right through the others and totally minced his hand to pieces...all in slow motion with extremely bad special effects...It was hilarious.

Scythe
Godzilla: Final Wars had some overly exaggerated martial arts.

Placidity
Originally posted by jaden101
I remember one really cheesy one where the 2 guys went to punch each other and hit each others fists....one guys went right through the others and totally minced his hand to pieces...all in slow motion with extremely bad special effects...It was hilarious.

wink

S7xLsZGh078

Heres another similar funny one

GX9AyGTiCIY

jaden101
Hahaha....nice.

Robtard
Duel To The Death is awesome, recommend it.

Scythe
Originally posted by Placidity
wink

S7xLsZGh078

Heres another similar funny one

GX9AyGTiCIY

Haha, that was Jet Li in that last one? How did those guys not die instantly? That was great!

Placidity
Originally posted by Scythe
Haha, that was Jet Li in that last one? How did those guys not die instantly? That was great!

Lol, nah it wasn't Jet Li. The foo who uploaded it was just mistaken.

Impediment
Iron Monkey was fun and ridiculous.

Scythe
Originally posted by Placidity
Lol, nah it wasn't Jet Li. The foo who uploaded it was just mistaken.

Ahh, I hate when that happens, cool clips though.

BruceSkywalker
Bloody Avengers and The Four Assassins was great fun and good as well

MildPossession
I watched Iron Monkey a few weeks ago for the first time, I was absolutely bored throughout the film for some reason, don't get why it's considered a 'classic'.

Blinky
Originally posted by Robtard
Duel To The Death is awesome, recommend it.

Yeah,sure is. I shouldn't be surprised that you've seen that, but I am.

gamma58
Kung Fu Cult Master with Jet Li...there is a guy in it that is a kung fu master that lives on a rolling rock...and oh yeah he's a chef..more characters like this

Legend of Zu is really exaggerated but cool

killerklowns13
ichi the killer, that movie is awesome. if you havn't seen it i suggest you do.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.