Rulk vs Aron the rogue watcher

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Wild Shadow
can rulk take him this watcher fights back.. stick out tongue

guy222
rulk

Slaanesh
Rulk absorb his power and oneshot him..

Wild Shadow
seriously? confused confused

Xplosive
Rulk KOes him with one punch.

Wild Shadow
i am seriously confused here is everyone joking? will someone explain why RULK wins

guy222
Rulk has been blazing a trail with beatdowns

Wild Shadow
see... this is why PIS makes it into comics writers who dont know squat about a character will check certain sites and buy what the majority think about a character..

thats how you get BP armlock on SS.. Spidey beatdown on firelord.

WWHulk beating all of marvel even though all it would take is one smart hero with the right power set to ko him..

Rulk..... wont say anything about him

sigh...

since everyone has an insane PIS moment i vote for wolvie to get one. I submit logan putting SS/gladiator in a air/blood choke till he passess out from lack of oxygen/blood or pressure point attack using his new karnak like skill.

Hyperion Prime
Rulk pulls out his 80 caliber weapon to shoot Aron the Rogue watcher, but instead hits him with a 160 oz bottle of Colt 45. Rulk then lights a Newport and hops off. sampunch

golem370
I heard people say that Cable could defeat Hulk well Aron is beyond Cable or just about any mutant.

Lord Feron
BUt seriously, Aron can make a bunch of enemies for Rulk to fight and he himself wound't actually have to do something. Or he can just BFR his into another reality.

Enyalus
Aron. In a stomp.

He's not going to let Rulk hit him in the face like Uatu did.

The Dark Cloud
Given what the Watchers are supposed to be this SHOULD be spite. Rulk did punch Uatu out on panel and that is akin to Daredevil beating the crap out of Thor. I really wonder about what Marvel is thinking with this Rulk character.

Survivor19
Tho words.
Worf effect.
See recent FF for another example

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.