The Great War Sign Up

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Shaggs
The Great War:

1653, the year of a great and bloody war that involved three races, two of which were once linked to the first. This was a battle for power over the realm, and at some points, a battle for sheer survival. The Great War involved Humans; a young sprawling race just beginning to take strong control, Lycans; a race of Werewolves that simply wanted to find a refuge in the world, and finally Vampires; a powerful race that had used their great numbers and strength to hold power over the other two races. The Vampires despise the Lycans because they are thought only to be brutes with little to no rationale. Though they are accepting of humans as long as the sacrifices are met in accordance. The Lycan assist the humans when possible, but are still met with much resistance and hate. When Human settlements start to fall, the Humans and the Vampires begin asking questions, and when one investigation turns into a bloody massacre, they knew that the extermination of the Lycan was the only option.

Humans can be on either side, and can later be turned if the player chooses too. Humans have average stats, and have none of the other races weaknesses.

Vampires have many strengths, and are allowed to have one follower. Vampires are moderately strong, and have much better equipment than the other two races. They also have a distinct weakness to the sun, and only hide among humans if they have consumed blood.

Lycan can change at will, and hide among the humans, but if a full moon is in the sky, they will change regardless. Lycans are faster and stronger than the other races, but cannot hold weapons, or wear armor. If hit with Silver, they will turn back to a human form, which is much easier to kill than when in Lycan form.

This RP will be set in Winter, in a snow covered valley. Swords and shields will be used, no guns or the like. I hope you like it.

Name:
Weight:
Race:
Breed: (If Lycan)
Clan: (If Vampire)
Ethnicity: (If Human)
Weapons:
Skill:
Equipment:
Armor:
Clothing:

Name: Jacob Buch
Height: 6'
Weight: 212lbs
Race: Lycan
Breed: Rogue Breed
Ethnicity: Germanic
Weapons: Warhammer, claws
Skill: Speed
Equipment: Belt that can stretch with his change.
Armor: None
Clothing: Light clothing.

Q'Anilia
Can a vampire be in the sun if they have consumed blood?

Shaggs
Yes, but only for 48 hours after consumption

Jedireaper
Do you even know, who he is Q'Anila. This here is the first person I RPed with on this site, good ol' Shaggs. How are you mate?

Shaggs
Been better, been worse. No complaints

Jedireaper
Hazmat? Or has it perminently died. Lost to the UHRP graveyard? I miss it. I was really lolking forward to the end. Especially after all the hard work we put into it, glad to see your still here though. .

Spidervlad
There was a time when the UHRP was really great. *sniff**sniff*

Jedireaper
My greatest memory in this forum was the Hazmat series by Shaggs here, we're on the third and hopefully final episode too.

I eat kittens
Name: david fenta
Height: average
Weight: average
Race: human
Ethnicity: whitey
Weapons: crossbow, silver tipped bolts
Skill: sight, his aim is straight and true, he has eyes like a hawk
Equipment: many traps in and around his home to discourage vampires and lycans alike
Armor: hard and strong but light
Clothing: clean, dark blue shirt, black shorts (or whatever they called them back then.)

Young_Angel
Name: Naomi Charles
Height: 5'4"
Weight: 150 (average)
Race: Human
Ethnicity: English (Caucasian)
Weapons: Silver sword and four daggers to her belt
Skill: Fighting and being quick
Equipment: Belt with weapons
Armor: None
Clothing: Black shirt with black drape on the front of her white and yellow lower dress. Also wears a white veil on her head.

This is how she looks: http://i62.photobucket.com/albums/h97/Fair_One_Of_The_Last_Dusk/Female%20Anime/Female%20Anime%20Continued/0AnimeDress10.jpg

Anon E. Mous
Name: Cornlelius Flagellis
Height: 6'5
Weight: 100lbs
Race: Vampire
Clan: Shadow Clan
Weapons: Silver throwing knives, slender silver longsword
Skill: Stealth
Equipment: Skeleon key he made himself, will open mundane locks.
Armor: Dark colored body suit that helps him blend into darkness.
Clothing: None. Wears only his body suit.

Young_Angel
Where's the rest of the gang? confused

jalek moye
i didn't realize it had been made yet.

I'll make one soon

TwilightxGirl
Sorry shaggs will post the sheet as soon as i thought up a character

XanatosForever
Would you all mind some new blood joining the adventure? This is the first RP I've seen that I feel comfortable trying to jump into, since I caught it early.

Shaggs
This is just fledgling so there is no rush

XanatosForever
Thanks, I'll post my character sheet now, then.

Name: Jonathan Holt
Height: 5' 12''
Weight: 200 lbs.
Race: Human
Ethnicity: Mixed
Weapons: Long - Sling, Medium - Staff, Short - Club, Special - Net
Skill: Healing, Fishing
Equipment: Herb pouch, Book of Healing (contains herb mix and poultice recipes), string, hooks, bullet pouch (contains 25 sling rounds).
Armor: Leather
Clothing: Wool shirt and pants, bleached ox hide cloak.

If anything seems out of place, please let me know.

XanatosForever
Wow, I feel smart. This is an addendum to my character sheet. Jon is 5' 11'', not six feet -.-...

jalek moye
Name: Fakhir
Height: 6'
Weight: 195
Clan: Brujah
Ethnicity: middle eastern
Weapons: two Katanas he got from a traveling merchant he killed
Skill: stronger then most vampires, aggressive fighter
Equipment: bag with things he has taken off of his meals
Armor: none
Clothing: thick leather jacket, with thin metal plates on upper arms, pants have little metal plates on the thighs.

I eat kittens
theres like 5 vamps and only one lycan. wtf? (and 3 humans)

XanatosForever
Actually, there's an even amount of vampires and humans. The only species falling short is lycans, and I'm sure that won't be for too long.

Shaggs
There are entire armies of each group, so none of the group are really lacking

jalek moye
so is my guy approved

XanatosForever
Yes, I'd like to know if my character is within regulation as well, please.

Shaggs
I don't normally do approvals anymore, but sure, you guys are very much within boundaries

XanatosForever
Thanks Shaggs. Hah, now the only thing that's bugging me is my character name. Sounds to Old West to me, seems off in the current setting. laughing

Tela
I am working on this along with two bios for my own game. Will post tonight hopefully.

Tela
May I have a rogue vampire? One who may be on the side of the werewolves?

Shaggs
That's a pretty good idea. Yes, you can have a mixed allegiance character

Young_Angel
Cool! So I can be on the Lycan's side, right?

Shaggs
Yep

Anon E. Mous
Is it too late for me to put Cornelius in?

Shaggs
nope. My rp's you can put anyone in, at any time

Anon E. Mous
Thanks, but I might not be able to anyway. Going to Bonnaroo! big grin

I eat kittens
((revised))

Name: david fenta
Height: average
Weight: average
Race: human
Ethnicity: whitey
Weapons: crossbow, silver tipped bolts, silver dagger
Skill: sight, his aim is straight and true, he has eyes like a hawk
Equipment: many traps in and around his home to discourage vampires and lycans alike
Armor: hard and strong but light
Clothing: clean, dark blue shirt, black shorts (or whatever they called them back then.)
bio: studies lycans and vampires, keeps a notebook detailing all of his encounters, has ventured deep into lycan territory on several occasions and returned uninjured. known by the lycans as someone who can be trusted.

Shaggs
I just went back and noticed that half that people that signed up never even made a character, lol

jalek moye
it's always like that

Shaggs
Yeah, but the people I expected to be loyal to it weren't.

Young_Angel
I'm sure they'll join in. Maybe we could PM them?

Shaggs
I might try that, if they drag on a few more days.

Young_Angel
Ah. I know what'cha mean.

TwilightxGirl
Name:Neela
Height:5'6
Weight:125
Race:Lycan
Breed: Rogue
Ethnicity:English
Weapons:claws, sword
Skills:fast speed,expert with the sword, flexable and swift and gracful when fighting
Equipment:lighter,cigs,slingshot
Armour:none
Clothing:tight black leather trousers, short strapless top, leather jacket

TwilightxGirl
Okay like am i approved

Shaggs
oh, I don't do approvals but sure go ahead

TwilightxGirl
Ok cool

Scarlet Fox
I was just wondering... You say Lycans can not have weapons or armor.... Are they allowed things like Swords when in human form?

jalek moye
all these lycans, and humans who are with the lycans

yet i'm the only vampire sad

Shaggs
There are two Lycans so far, and the rest are human or vamp.

And yes, the Lycans can use weapons and armor in human form. They can change at will, unless there is a full moon, in which they have to change regardless of if they want to or not

jalek moye
u mean the rest are human

only one active vamp and the humans all are pro lycan stick out tongue

Shaggs
Maybe I played the fact that the Lycans are suppressed a little too hard. They don't need tooo much help

jalek moye
nah its just that people love were wolves

i do too but i recently wanted to do something where i was avmpire for once

XanatosForever
I eat kittens, for future reference, you should never attempt to perform actions that include another player's character without their consent. It's just plain rude. The only reason I did so in my last reply was because I didn't mind the overall point of your reply, but your actions against my character were rough, and downright godmoddish. I kept most of the plotline intact, but change a few key details. no expression

BADGALcharlie26
ill be a vampire i post the sheet later

silenthawk
Forgot i signed up for this in the idea thread i post the sheet when i get back home

Young_Angel
We still doing this, right?

Shaggs
I still am, just no one else will post

BADGALcharlie26
Name: Selene
Height: 5'10
Weight: 128
Clan: Ventrue
Weapons: Sais,also a silver sword
Skill: can keep to the shadows and has steady feet in order to creep up on prey or take out and attack an enemy
Equipment: Lighter and cigs.and a small electric taser
Armor: protective shield vest
Clothing: tight black leather catsuit and a long leather black jacket,over the knee leather boots

Scarlet Fox
I would join but im at a lose to whats going on. Recap before I join?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.