Dude WTF is this.......................

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Rogue Jedi
Someone left this in a room at my hotel....I have an idea what it MIGHT be.......WTF is it? haermm

http://i248.photobucket.com/albums/gg183/jedibeastie/hhfhfhh.jpg

Scythe
/Facepalm

Rogue Jedi
Obviously a sex toy durh, but why is there one long one and two shorter ones?

kodak
i saw one in a sex shop once

Leo.M
They look like shit to stretch out a queers ass. But to make sure. Smell one. shocklaugh

dadudemon
That's gross, dude. They call can be used for clits. The longer one is to be inserted, definitely. The smaller ones can be inserted, as well.

At 100% usage, one of the small ones goes in the anus, the big one in the vagina, and the last small one on the clit.

I can see how they could also be used on men, but I don't think it was primarily designed for men.

I don't think this is a PG-13 subject.

Mods, I apologize in advance if my post is not appropriate. I'm just explaining it.

Rogue Jedi
Same. Apologies. YEESH.

Mairuzu
THERE it is

Piggle Humsy
Originally posted by Leo.M
They look like shit to stretch out a queers ass. But to make sure. Smell one. shocklaugh

laughcry laughcry laughcry

They're vibrator bullets. all to be inserted.

omgchos
U just heard about them once right?big grin

Röland
Originally posted by Leo.M
This made me bust out laughing. crylaugh

lord xyz
Originally posted by Rogue Jedi
Obviously a sex toy durh, but why is there one long one and two shorter ones? long one is for vaginal, the other two are for anal.

Originally posted by Scythe
/Facepalm laughing

Mr. Rhythmic
It's a Decepticon.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.