WWH/Maestro vs Ghost Rider(Blaze)/Ghost Rider(Ketch)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

guy222
big grin wink stick out tongue cool confused Happy Dance

Kazenji
The Riders take if if they're fighting at power without the host holding back.

Slaanesh
full power GR FTW..

guy222
Riders

Survivor19
I have a feeling Penance stare removes Maestro from the fight...

guy222
Stare FTW

Ketch>>Blaze

The Scribe
Maestro and World War Hulk evil face

golem370
Has Hulk ever fought Ghost Rider

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by golem370
Has Hulk ever fought Ghost Rider

Yes, more than once.

http://img340.imageshack.us/img340/4156/ghostriderv1011pharoocdvg1.th.jpg http://img184.imageshack.us/img184/646/ghostriderv1011pharoocdwe4.th.jpg http://img122.imageshack.us/img122/4381/ghostriderv1011pharoocdwg3.th.jpg http://img242.imageshack.us/img242/1056/ghostriderv1011pharoocdwj7.th.jpg http://img84.imageshack.us/img84/1310/ghostriderv1011pharoocdyp9.th.jpg http://img518.imageshack.us/img518/9875/ghostriderv1011pharoocdik3.th.jpg

Johnny fought Green Scar incarnation, too.

guy222
great scans, have the book in storage

guy222
http://g.imagehost.org/t/0845/GR_35_Oroboros_DCP_021.jpg http://g.imagehost.org/t/0949/GR_35_Oroboros_DCP_022.jpg http://g.imagehost.org/t/0745/GR_35_Oroboros_DCP_023.jpg http://g.imagehost.org/t/0656/GR_35_Oroboros_DCP_024.jpg http://g.imagehost.org/t/0452/GR_35_Oroboros_DCP_028.jpg

golem370
Who was that he melted.

guy222
Let me re read it

Enyalus
WWH treated GR like crap during World War Hulk.

I'd probably lean towards Team Hulk.

BruceSkywalker
The Riders ftw

guy222
Originally posted by Enyalus

The Riders

AlmightyKfish

He smacked around Blaze as GR, not The Spirit using it's full power.

Considering the blast the Spirit gave off just by being unleashed after Hulk smashed Blaze, he'd have probably destroyed WWH.

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by AlmightyKfish
He smacked around Blaze as GR, not The Spirit using it's full power.

Considering the blast the Spirit gave off just by being unleashed after Hulk smashed Blaze, he'd have probably destroyed WWH.

thumb up

quanchi112
Team 1 wins.

guy222
2nd Team

JakeTheBank
Riders should win, IMO.

quanchi112
Originally posted by JakeTheBank
Riders should win, IMO. How?

JakeTheBank
Originally posted by quanchi112
How?

If the Riders aren't limited by their human hosts, they should stomp all over Maestro and Hulk. I can't see why Maestro's soul should be somehow immune to the Penace Stare. That would leave two Spirits of Vengeance to deal with WWH, which seeing as how the GR was described as having godlike power, should be more than enough to deal with him.

quanchi112
If the Riders aren't limited by their human hosts, they should stomp all over Maestro and Hulk. I can't see why Maestro's soul should be somehow immune to the Penace Stare. That would leave two Spirits of Vengeance to deal with WWH, which seeing as how the GR was described as having godlike power, should be more than enough to deal with him. They are limited by their human hosts though. Hulk has fought Thor and looked great before. Thor has godlike power. That didn't seem to put the Hulk down.

guy222
Ghost Riders are Angels of Vengeance

quanchi112
Originally posted by guy222
Ghost Riders are Angels of Vengeance Ain't putting down WW Hulk with these humans in the driver's seat.

JakeTheBank
They are limited by their human hosts though. Hulk has fought Thor and looked great before. Thor has godlike power. That didn't seem to put the Hulk down.

Meh. By all rights Thor should lay waste to Hulk almost every single time, considering his powerset. The only reason why Hulk does half as good as he does is because Thor fights down to his level, engaging him in direct melee combat. Chalk it up to "warrior's honor", I guess.

Still, using the full powers of the GR's, I don't see why they shouldn't beat Maestro and WWH.

quanchi112
Meh. By all rights Thor should lay waste to Hulk almost every single team, considering his powerset. The only reason why Hulk does half as good as he does is because Thor fights down to his level, engaging him in direct melee combat. Chalk it up to "warrior's honor", I guess.

Still, using the full powers of the GR's, I don't see why they shouldn't beat Maestro and WWH. Thor has actually tried to kill him before in battle. Hulk's healing factor and his powers make him more than matchup for Thor. Thor hasn't used the godblast though, but his hammer has crushed far greater foes than the Hulk by bashing people.

WW Hulk isn't guilty of something and the human hosts lower the power they can muster.

Mindset
Thor has actually tried to kill him before in battle. Hulk's healing factor and his powers make him more than matchup for Thor. Thor hasn't used the godblast though, but his hammer has crushed far greater foes than the Hulk by bashing people.

WW Hulk isn't guilty of something and the human hosts lower the power they can muster. How is Hulk putting them down, punches? erm

quanchi112
Originally posted by Mindset
How is Hulk putting them down, punches? erm Why not? Are they physically unbeatable?

Mindset
Why not? Are they physically unbeatable? Pretty much.

They can just reform.

quanchi112
Pretty much.

They can just reform. No, you are either physically unbeatable or you are not. You need the power gem to be physically unbeatable.

Mindset
No, you are either physically unbeatable or you are not. You need the power gem to be physically unbeatable. No, you can be pretty much physically unbeatable.

Anyway, you know how Juggs is pretty much physically unbeatable because of his durability and healing, GR's are like that but with just the ability to reform.

quanchi112
No, you can be pretty much physically unbeatable.

Anyway, you know how Juggs is pretty much physically unbeatable because of his durability and healing, GR's are like that but with just the ability to reform. The ghost riders aren't physically unbeatable unless you have a scan claiming as much.

Mindset
The ghost riders aren't physically unbeatable unless you have a scan claiming as much. I just explained to you how they are pretty much physically unbeatable, silly goose.

quanchi112
I just explained to you how they are pretty much physically unbeatable, silly goose. You said it without proving it you sill American sports lover.

Mindset
It's common knowledge.

quanchi112
It's common knowledge. Then it's something very easy to prove.

Mindset
I agree.

quanchi112
I agree. Then do it, brah.

Mindset
I was, but then you called me brah.

quanchi112
I was, but then you called me brah. Do it then, sport.

Mindset
Now you're just being condescending.

quanchi112
Now you're just being condescending. I guess you can't prove it.

Mindset
No, I can.

quanchi112
No, I can. Do it or else concede.

guy222
Ain't putting down WW Hulk with these humans in the driver's seat.

Maestro gets hurt bad with the stare

2 on 1 eternal friend

The Angels are very very powerful

Zadkiel granted them all great power. He rules Heaven

Mindset
Do it or else concede. What's my time limit?

quanchi112
What's my time limit? 1 hour.

Mindset
Cool, ttyl, I'm going to work out, brah.

Enyalus
Cool, ttyl, I'm going to work out, brah.
Masturbation doesn't count.

quanchi112
Cool, ttyl, I'm going to work out, brah. Concession accepted, brah.

Mindset
It hasn't been an hour, if you're going to keep changing the rules how do you expect someone to debate against you.

Therefore you concede on the basis of neglecting your own rules.

quanchi112
It hasn't been an hour, if you're going to keep changing the rules how do you expect someone to debate against you.

Therefore you concede on the basis of neglecting your own rules. You said you were going to work. You have 30 minutes to comply.

Enyalus
The first issue of The Road to Damnation almost spells it out.

quanchi112
The first issue of The Road to Damnation almost spells it out. Put up a scan.

Enyalus
Put up a scan.
I'm not defending them. I said the Hulks would win. stick out tongue

quanchi112
I'm not defending them. I said the Hulks would win. stick out tongue K.

Master Court
UUUUHHHMMMMM...

Methinks the WWH could win. Much like Dr. Strange said it's POSSIBLE for unrestrained Ghost Rider to beat WWH.

As for comparisons and shit. Well, Thor has stomped regular Savage Hulk before, and Savage Hulk has stomped Thor before. So it's just as easy to say that Thor CAN beat Hulk, but not always WILL. And these are fights where Thor and Hulk have something to prove, so neither were ever holding back. One fight, Thor knocks him out with a little lightning blast. Next fight, Hulk beats Thor into a crater and doesn't even know if he's still alive or not.

This fight, we're talking WWH.

We can safely say unrestrained Ghost Rider PROBABLY wins against regular Savage Hulk, but against WWH, it's only a POSSIBILITY. Frankly, as far as "physically unbeatable goes", so is Hulk. Barring simple KO, Hulk heals from anything and everything. He's even been killed before and comes right back to life on his own(except for this RULK trident fiasco). So unrestrained Ghost Rider COULD win, but not necessarily WILL. Dr. Strange's comment is especially ambiguous when you consider that it takes being unrestrained for Ghost Rider to even REACH Hulk level. Much of Ghost Rider's action is restrained by the human host, so how can we gauge what kind of fighter the actual GR spirit is, seeing as how elemental things like fire rarely bother even Regular Hulk that much. It only took a few seconds for WWH to be right at home in unrestrained GR's radiating supernatural fire dome.

This fight though, seems to be with the human hosts. If that's the case, WWH solos without breaking a sweat.

guy222
Ketch is in this fight all

Ketch is more powerful than Blaze

Love WWH. Aforementioned, the stare will put down Maestro. WWH is in trouble. Ketch at his most powerful had all the Riders powers and that was nothing to Zadkiel who dismissed him like a *****

Just don't see WWH standing up to that

iceman24567
Yeah the Ghost Riders have been amped in the current series and currently they do seem to be immune to physical punishment.

guy222
thumb up

iceman24567
Originally posted by guy222
Ketch is in this fight all

Ketch is more powerful than Blaze

Love WWH. Aforementioned, the stare will put down Maestro. WWH is in trouble. Ketch at his most powerful had all the Riders powers and that was nothing to Zadkiel who dismissed him like a *****

Just don't see WWH standing up to that LOL after seeing how bad Ketch got owned i didn't need to read anymore issues that was badass laughing

guy222
He got pawned

Enyalus
Was never a big reader of GR but I'm trying to get into it. Hopefully gonna go grab ten issues of the current series tomorrow after work.

Then I'll have a better understanding in these debates lol.

iceman24567
It was fairly good but i kinda stopped reading after the Ketch/Blaze fight my pockets were hurt.

Mindset
Originally posted by Master Court
UUUUHHHMMMMM...

Methinks the WWH could win. Much like Dr. Strange said it's POSSIBLE for unrestrained Ghost Rider to beat WWH.

As for comparisons and shit. Well, Thor has stomped regular Savage Hulk before, and Savage Hulk has stomped Thor before. So it's just as easy to say that Thor CAN beat Hulk, but not always WILL. And these are fights where Thor and Hulk have something to prove, so neither were ever holding back. One fight, Thor knocks him out with a little lightning blast. Next fight, Hulk beats Thor into a crater and doesn't even know if he's still alive or not.

This fight, we're talking WWH.

We can safely say unrestrained Ghost Rider PROBABLY wins against regular Savage Hulk, but against WWH, it's only a POSSIBILITY. Frankly, as far as "physically unbeatable goes", so is Hulk. Barring simple KO, Hulk heals from anything and everything. He's even been killed before and comes right back to life on his own(except for this RULK trident fiasco). So unrestrained Ghost Rider COULD win, but not necessarily WILL. Dr. Strange's comment is especially ambiguous when you consider that it takes being unrestrained for Ghost Rider to even REACH Hulk level. Much of Ghost Rider's action is restrained by the human host, so how can we gauge what kind of fighter the actual GR spirit is, seeing as how elemental things like fire rarely bother even Regular Hulk that much. It only took a few seconds for WWH to be right at home in unrestrained GR's radiating supernatural fire dome.

This fight though, seems to be with the human hosts. If that's the case, WWH solos without breaking a sweat. Shut up lol

Master Court
No, seriously...

Mindset
I'm serious too.

Master Court
I mean, keep in mind this is World War Hulk. Not the regular Savage Hulk that Ghost Rider has struggled with before. And these are human-restrained Ghost Riders. Human restrained ANYTHING is not beating Hulk in any volume. To PWN Hulk, it takes god-level power. Human restraint can't do that.

Restrained GR's versus World War Hulk, WWH wins with no real prob.

I'm just saying what would happen with these stips.

Two UNrestrained GR's would surely stomp WWH and massacre regular Savage Hulk. And blah blah blah.

This fight is RESTRAINED GR's versus WWH. Yes, WWH wins.

That evil bastard Maestro's a non-issue.

What exactly did I say that doesn't compute? happy

Mindset
Everything computes, that doesn't stop you from being wrong.

guysangel
Brothers FTW

Maestro goes down first

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.