Conan vs. Achilles

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

six6six
-Conan was a BUFF ass skilled barbarian, with numerous kills under his belt and all were not necessarily human. But size didn't matter to Achilles, as he was a highly skilled warrior himself and was also thought to be invincible. Conan was surprisingly quick for a barbarian, but is he fast enough for Achilles? If these two were to face-off, who would be victorious?

http://i450.photobucket.com/albums/qq230/gaiasabre11/AAR2/conan-the-barbarian.jpg

vs.

http://i605.photobucket.com/albums/tt132/Faught2606/achilles.jpg

-Conan generally uses just his sword and strength in the films so thats what we'll use here.

-Achilles when he fought Hector, was armed with his sword, spear and shield.

-fight takes place on an open battlefield with no one around. They fight to the death.

(note: Conan cannot break Achilles sword here.)

jinXed by JaNx
Speed kills. Achilles wins.

Kazenji
Why can't Conan break Achilles sword here?

six6six
Originally posted by Kazenji
Why can't Conan break Achilles sword here?

Just so Achilles would have a chance to block. If the breaking of the sword was allowed, Achilles wouldn't really have any weapons to fight him with.

Kazenji
Thats just silly, Its a fight..if Conan manages to get Achilles sword Conan himself would'nt give a shit.

jinXed by JaNx
Conan isn't breaking any swords because he is to slow. Achilles isn't going to be blocking attacks with his sword. He would be using his agility and shield. His shield will definitely be able to endure a few blows. If conan had a shield i would say he has a good chance but he doesn't, so he either gets speared at the start or takes a blade through the throat.

six6six
Thats just silly, Its a fight..if Conan manages to get Achilles sword Conan himself would'nt give a shit.

It just makes the fight longer and more interesting.

Kazenji
But like it makes a difference roll eyes (sarcastic)

six6six
But like it makes a difference roll eyes (sarcastic)

Sorry buddy. As thread starter, that's the rules I set. Thats it. Just post your thoughts on it. You're more then welcome to put that if it WERE allowed that Conan would own or whatever, however, that's not the case here.

Darth Martin
I can't believe I'm saying this but for THIS Pitt>Schwarzenegger.

Kaibs
Conan wouldnt kill Achilles anyway. Or break his sword.... The downfall for Conan is Achilles is based off of well ****in Achilles. Which means. Achilles armor is not only legend and his shield is given to him by a Goddess. (Athena). Achilles only died to that pussy paris becuase Apollo guided his arrow for him pretty much. Achilles will own Conan. Not saying Conan is a puss or something but he wont beat Achilles.

SuperkatmanX
achilles could beat conan with a stick

celestialdemon
Hate to say it but probably Achilles. He's too quick and skilled. Even one of the best he'd ever fought (Hector) couldn't harm him.

BruceSkywalker
saw both movies..

Achilles wins because Brad Pitt is a much better actor than Arnold stick out tongue

Darth Martin
Achilles wins b/c he's flat out more skilled and the better fighter.

BruceSkywalker
Originally posted by Darth Martin
Achilles wins b/c he's flat out more skilled and the better fighter.

agreed

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.