The Valley Of The Breeds Roleplay

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

TwilightxGirl
Shadow Realm Palace- council Briefing chamber A door to the shadow council room opened, A tall elf approached the other council members and took his place at the table he looked at the other members In anticipation"Our suspicians have been correct the breeds am trying to wake up the god our recent reports of humans going missing seems to be linked to this its time, for a new chosen to come to power
Each of the shadow member agreed.
(Okay now post your characters )

TwilightxGirl
School day had finally ended and Bailey had just said goodbye to her friends she made her way home and make a shortcut through the park, She decided to stop for a moment and sat down on the nearest bench she took out her diary and pen from her bag and started writing in it.

Thannis
Evan was taking a walk around. He liked to walk around fresh air was always good . He looked at some people. Seemed so happy. Wouldnt be for long if the rumors were true. He then saw a girl with a book. He walked by the bench and sat next to her. He opened up his book on weapons. 'Ah its good to be near somone who likes to have somthing to do with books' He thought to himself.

TwilightxGirl
(Thats good leave it like that thannis)

TwilightxGirl
Bailey looked at the man sat next to her and glanced a sneek peak of the books cover"Interesting book your reading
She then gave him a smile and closed her diary

Thannis
Evan cleared his throat " t.thankyou ! " He said a bit nerviously " i like to study about weapons and how they are made. Mainly so i can invent somthing. Really its my pasion to read and invent stuff" He smiled saying " so what about you ? what do you like ?"

TwilightxGirl
Bailey smiled"I love nature,animals and all that
She then looked away and looked at the kids playing about in the park.

Miguelohara563
Icebreaker stood by the school wall,thinking.

silenthawk
Lucas was In the gym practising shooting some hoops he had a big game coming up for the school championship

BADGALcharlie26
Sasha had just finished her day at school she was now round the bike sheds getting ready to head home she unchained the lock to her bike and put her bag over her shoulder getting on her bike she peddled out of the school entrance and made her way towards home

jalek moye
Wei was walking down the street, he had just got down training at an MMA gym. As he walked he saw a girl on a bike moving towards his direction. He stopped and waved

Thannis
Originally posted by TwilightxGirl
Bailey smiled"I love nature,animals and all that
She then looked away and looked at the kids playing about in the park. Evan smiled " cats are interesting creatures. There loving, they hunt and above all they can be a pet or out in the wild and survive fine. There skills is whats most impressive" He nodded. "Not to mention there cute" He said smerking

TwilightxGirl
Bailey nodded"Cats are good however I prefer wolves their just so mysterious If I could be an animal Id want to be a wolf Bailey then smiled "what about you what would you like to change into if you could?

BADGALcharlie26
Originally posted by jalek moye Wei was walking down the street, he had just got down training at an MMA gym. As he walked he saw a girl on a bike moving towards his direction. He stopped and waved Sasha saw the guy waving at her she then smiled and pulled up along side him and put both her hands on her hand brakes and then stopped her bike.

jalek moye
Wei raisd an eyebrow "you didn't have to stop, I was just waving like I always to people passing me"

BADGALcharlie26
Sasha rolled her eyes and got off her bike and then stared at the guy "I didn't stop because you waved at me, For your Information my house just so happens to be a few doors away okay she then started rolling her bike a few feet away from him.

jalek moye
Wei stared blankly at her "o, ok then" he scratched his and stood there since h felt like an idiot at the moment

BADGALcharlie26
Sasha smiled " oh don't sweat it okay its fine It been long ass day thats all" she then took her phone out her bag and opened it and looked at a text msg she got, she then shrugged and closed the phone and focused her attention back at the guy.

silenthawk
Lucas had finished practice now He made his way outside the school building bouncing his basketball as he walked he then stopped and leaned his back against the wall and took his Ipod out and was flicking through to select a good tune for him to listen to.

Anon E. Mous
Kyle saw the guy leaning against the wall.

"Wanna see a card trick?" he took out the deck and started to shuffle it around.

silenthawk
Lucas looked up and took his earphone out and looked around nearly every student had left already He then looked back at they guy shuffling the cards he shrugged "okay sure dude go ahead show me He put his ipod back in his pocket and watched him

Anon E. Mous
"Ok, pick a card, memorize it, and put it back in the deck. Don't show me the card, of course." He fanned out the cards and waited.

Thannis
Bailey nodded"Cats are good however I prefer wolves their just so mysterious If I could be an animal Id want to be a wolf Bailey then smiled "what about you what would you like to change into if you could? He smiled " no one has ever asked me that before but of course i would pick the feline !" He said in a uptoned voice. He looked at his watch "time sure does fly by when you have somthing to talk about eh ?"

silenthawk
Originally posted by Anon E. Mous "Ok, pick a card, memorize it, and put it back in the deck. Don't show me the card, of course." He fanned out the cards and waited. Lucas stared at the cards that were fanned out in front of him he picked one and looked and it was a ace card.He then put it back and waited to see what the guy would do next

Anon E. Mous
"Ah, thank you. Now, I shuffle the deck, and you get ready to be amazed!"

Kyle shuffled the deck, checking (without lucas noticing) which card it was. This was his favorite trick.

Without warning, he threw the deck against the wall, hard. The cards dramatically fell, leaving Lucas' ace face-up against the wall.

"Is that your card?" He said the age-old line with a smile.

silenthawk
"Sure is, woh how did you that was my card Lucas looked at him in amazement that was a good trick he thought.

Anon E. Mous
"A magician never reveals his secrets..." He laughed and put the cards back in his coat.

jalek moye
wei looked around at the hous she was going to before turning his attention back to Sasha "Yea, it normally is now a days. Don't let me keep you from doing what ver you were about to do"

TwilightxGirl
Originally posted by Thannis He smiled " no one has ever asked me that before but of course i would pick the feline !" He said in a uptoned voice. He looked at his watch "time sure does fly by when you have somthing to talk about eh ?" Bailey nodded in agreement"It sure does and my name is bailey nice to meet
She held her hand out for him to shake it.

silenthawk
Originally posted by Anon E. Mous "A magician never reveals his secrets..." He laughed and put the cards back in his coat. Lucas laughed"thats okay im lucas i go to this school here
He then waited for the guy to tell him his name

TwilightxGirl
Walking from her dressing room with a disgusted look on her face, she flipped open her phone and rang her agent"Im not happy i clearly said i wanted a big dressing room and where's my orchids that i request just fix it or you fired
She then flipped her phone down and took out her lipgloss out of her bag and put some on her lips.

Thannis
Bailey nodded in agreement"It sure does and my name is bailey nice to meet
She held her hand out for him to shake it. He shook her hand " my name is Evan " He smiled. He then turned and looked to the sky as birds flew by loudly. He laughed lightly

Anon E. Mous
Originally posted by silenthawk
Lucas laughed"thats okay im lucas i go to this school here
He then waited for the guy to tell him his name

"Yeah, I'm Kyle. I graduated a couple years ago, but I like hangin' around near the school. So many memories..."

Kyle closed his eyes and sighed.

"But thats all past me now. What grade are you in?"

Miguelohara563
Peter walked over to them."Hey Lucas...who's this?"

silenthawk
Lucas smiled"sup icebreaker this is kyle

Anon E. Mous
"Pleasure to meet you... icebreaker? Odd name, in my opinion."

TwilightxGirl
S

Thannis
(( S what ? )) O_o

TwilightxGirl
(Ignore that )

TwilightxGirl
A silence came from the shadows as two dwarfs carried the case carrying the scrythe, The dwarfs opened the case and placed it down in the centre of the circle of shadows that stood there. The Elf Gaius came to the middle of the circle and stood by the scythe and looked at the fellow members "Its Time the shadows nodded and held hands and they started to chant in the divine language the scrythe began to glow and caused a earth tremor the power had been released it headed for the Chosen

TwilightxGirl
Screaming and panic from the people could be heard as the intense shaking from the earth tremor could be felt, Bailey slid off the bench grabbing her diary as she fell off she looked around"What is happening!!!! starting to feel panicky herself a bit but remained calm she looked up and noticed something strange. A bright light ball of energy was heading for them she looked at Evan "Okay that something you don't see everyday What is that ?

BADGALcharlie26
Sasha had no choice but to let go of her bike and the shaking from the tremor was hard for her to keep her balance it had sent some of alarms from the cars in the street to go off, She looked up and saw a bright ball of energy coming towards them she looked at Wei and shouted "LOOK AT THAT WHAT IS THAT THING!!!

silenthawk
Lucas held himself up against the wall the ground was shaking like crazy he wondered what the heck was going on, He looked and could see a ball of bright energy coming towards them"Erm dudes what the hell is that!!!!

Anon E. Mous
A bright ball of energy came flying toward Kyle.

"Now thats something you don't see every day..."

Thannis
Screaming and panic from the people could be heard as the intense shaking from the earth tremor could be felt, Bailey slid off the bench grabbing her diary as she fell off she looked around"What is happening!!!! starting to feel panicky herself a bit but remained calm she looked up and noticed something strange. A bright light ball of energy was heading for them she looked at Evan "Okay that something you don't see everyday What is that ? He looked around " what is this !? the Apocalypse isnt sapose to happen for many more years !! as i heard " He then saw the light. For some reason it didnt hurt his eyes like the light from the sun " is this how our lifes end !?" It was coming for them but he couldnt really move the shaking was intense. He was still hanging on the bench.

TwilightxGirl
Bailey looked at Evan"its coming i don't know why but i can't move
The ball of energy hit her first it lifted her up and lit her entire body and a bubble of pure wrapped her inside of it like a protective cocoon it the power filled her body and the blinding light caused her to black-out

Thannis
Vexen Tried to grab her but she was gone " SHIT NOT ME !!" It grabed him. The same thing that happend to her was happening to him. He screamed then before he knew it, he blacked out and it was like he was asleep as he teleported.

Anon E. Mous
The light touched Kyle and infused him into a bubble. He looked over at the other guys.

"Bye-bye" and he laughed as he disappeared, leaving a strange echo.

TwilightxGirl
The lights went out as the tremor sent the whole of the building shaking zoey had to quickly dodge a clothing rail that had wheels on it she landed on the floor and cursed under her breath"That agent is so fired i didn't sign up for this She went to get up but she saw a ball of energy coming at her from the exit door she put her hands up in front of her face"Oh please don't hit me it hit her wrapping her in a bubble she blacked out from the shock of it all.

jalek moye
Wei looked up andmubmled somthing under his breath as the bubble engulfed him

silenthawk
Lucas watched as Kyle dissapeared and he was the next one to be hit, the energy hit him He was wrapped in the bubble the light shining so bright he closed his eyes and felt himself being teleported away

Thannis
Evan woke up "ah my damn head" His vision was blurry he couldnt make out where he was ' ok ok, theres weird guys around me , can barley see and all i remember was talking to Bailey. Well im screwed' Evans vision cleared up " who are you guys !?"

TwilightxGirl
Bailey woke up"Oh my head what happened

Thannis
Evan heard her and sat up "Bailey you ok !?" He looked at her up and down " no visual bruises, feel any pain"

TwilightxGirl
Bailey looked at him"Im fine thank you just a little shaken am i dreaming or am we in egypt ?

silenthawk
A whisling echo could be heard the bubble of energy released Lucas and he fell on the sand near Bailey and Vexen.

Thannis
(( haha sorry i acidently put Vexen instead of Evan. See in Kingdom Hearts Evans no body is Vexen, and i kinda put Vexen instead of Evan XD )) He shook his head "could have sworn i saw .... never mind. Ya quite a ride we must of had..... EGYPT ?!" He looked around. all of a sudden somone hit the sand hard " o shit !" He looked at the guy that fell. "ouch i guess thats how we all fell....." Evan got up and went by him "you alright !?"

silenthawk
Lucas opened his eyes his vision blurry but then it became clearer the sun was blazing hot and then looked at Evan"Yeah I think so but where the hell are we ?

BADGALcharlie26
Sasha got hit by the energy and was lifted into a bubble the light was bright she closed her eyes and felt herself being teleported, Within minutes the bubble released her and she landed in the sand next to the others.

Miguelohara563
Originally posted by Anon E. Mous
"Pleasure to meet you... icebreaker? Odd name, in my opinion." "S'just a nickname.It'll make sense once you get to know me better."

silenthawk
(Lucas is in egypt and kyle should be on his way we both got hit by the ball of energy it teleports us to egypt have your character do the same

Miguelohara563
*I should've read back,sorry*

Peter looked around."Uhhm....so,we're nearly there."

TwilightxGirl
The energy bubble released Zoey and she fell into the sand and was still unconcious.

(Thats okay just have him teleported in egypt now and do the same kinda thing that ive just posted)

jalek moye
Wei hit the sand , and quickly sat up looking around. "ok then"

TwilightxGirl
Bailey got up and went over to the others and made sure they were okay she then look around at the isolated desert and wondered why they ended up here suddenly something happened a flash appeared in front of her eyes it made her stumble a bit as images of the ball of energy came to her mind she saw how she was filled with the light voices filled her head a temple, scrythe, shadows, , then the vision was gone as quickly as it came. she was hoping noone had noticed her odd behaviour as this was very new

Thannis
Evan raised an eye brow ' what the hell was that ' He said to himself, looking around at the others. He cleared his throat " well to get introductions over with my name Evan" He walked around. "its way to hot out here" He took a deep breath and he saw his own breath. "WTF" He held his mouth " thats impossible its to hot for that to happen" Slowly he felt colder. Then he felt at a normal temparture. "UMM ... EH EM " He ignored it figuring he got the chills or some cold related feeling. He walked over at Wei. Evan held out his hand "you ok ? that drop sucks"

TwilightxGirl
Zoey got up and coughed out some sand out of her mouth as she landed face first,she looked over at Evan as though he was a nutter"Its not cold its baking hot and its getting on my nerves i haven't even got suncream im going to burn i hate it why am we here ?

Miguelohara563
Peter looked at the others."Where the hell am I?"

Thannis
Evan sighed "well its like Bailey said, thats the girl over there" He waved to her "Were in freakin egypt." He held out his hand for Zoey to help her up " i think sunscreen is the least of our problems"

TwilightxGirl
Zoey gave Evan a look of discontempt but was grateful for his help she looked around at where they were and didn't like being so isolated here with these other people one little bit but she had no choice but to stay with them there was no where else to go.

Thannis
Evan looked around. " well guys its up to you but im ganna start walking. Longer we stay here we will die im sure and ive done to much in my life for it to end now, im sure you all can say the same about yourselves." He started walking not knowing if somone was following.

silenthawk
Lucas followed Evan" Evan wait we should stay here at least for now i mean look around we are in the middle of nowhere

Thannis
Evan turned around " exactly , we are in the middle of no where. Who could possibley know where we are ?" He looked around "is there even a town near by ?! " He crouched down "dammit " He punched the ground and part of the area turned into pure ice " !!!" He was speachless. His first had a cool mist over it " w..w...what is this !??!"

silenthawk
Lucas looked at Evan in shock"woh dude how did you do that ?
Thinking it was cool but strange

Thannis
Evan looked at him " i just .....punched the ground while flexing and .." He turned to the others that were back there " i saw Bailey do somthing strange before. I didnt know what to make of it. Try doing somthing like that real quick will you ?"

Miguelohara563
Originally posted by Thannis
Evan sighed "well its like Bailey said, thats the girl over there" He waved to her "Were in freakin egypt." He held out his hand for Zoey to help her up " i think sunscreen is the least of our problems" "I can't really get sunburn anyway...." said Peter.

Miguelohara563
Originally posted by Thannis
Evan looked at him " i just .....punched the ground while flexing and .." He turned to the others that were back there " i saw Bailey do somthing strange before. I didnt know what to make of it. Try doing somthing like that real quick will you ?"
"Well,you aren't alone."
Peter extended a hand and it turned blue:frost formed on it.It built up rapidly into a sort of armor.He flexed it before them.
"My parents don't know anything about it.I thoguht about tellign them,but..."

Thannis
(( O_o what we just got the powers. As far as i knew we got them when we were teleported))

Miguelohara563
*heyyy.......I really don't know anything at all LOL*

TwilightxGirl
(lol its cool i update a lot in my other thread and im failing on the colour now for some reason) Bailey came over by Evan " i think something is happening to all of us first me and now you Evan"

jalek moye
Wei stood up and exhaled deeply as he held his hand to his head "I'm fine, but for some reason I'm feeling discomfort from how bright the sun is."

TwilightxGirl
zoey walked over to where the others were and looked over at what Evan did "ha i knew it you are a freak and im sick of being in this sun i feel like im in a flippin sauna jeez" she then touched the ice and her hand glowed and melted the ice.

Thannis
Bailey came over by Evan " i think something is happening to all of us first me and now you Evan" He shok his head " if didnt know any better id say where not even in our time, just a theory of course i mean think about it. If this is possible what else is." Evan saw Zoey melt the ice " well you are HOT headed so that works great for you, but um...... DONT MELT MY ICE >=( !" He made more on the ground and laughed " this is actually fun. But on a serious note what do we do ?" He walked over to Wei and put some ice where he was to get a cool sensation from it.

BADGALcharlie26
Sasha stared at Evan "He look dehydrated i don't know about you lot but im thirsty and this heat not helping we could do with some shade to get out of this sun" she then walked over to the ice that Evan had just made and looked at it " oh if only this ice would turn into water" she then felt it and suddenly the ice changed form and change into a pool of water.

Anon E. Mous
Kyle was there the whole time, but invisible.

"Hey, guys." He waved his hand in front of Lucas. He noticed something wierd. His hand was gone!

"Guys! Can you see me?"

TwilightxGirl
Bailey looked over "what the heck" she then moved closer to kyle "yes i can see you but you keep fading think you can make yourself invisible but looks like you haven't got a good handle on it yet, i don't know whats happening but i think it has something to do with that ball of energy we got hit by"

TwilightxGirl
Gaius was standing In front of a numerous number of Elf Rangers/warriors, Mages,Fairies,Dwarfs all of them were awaiting further instructions "You Know why I summoned you here, The chosen are approximetly 5 miles away from us, we know of their location from the locator on the scrythe bear in mind they am quite confused at the moment we don't want to scare them but to bring them here safely already they will be develpoing their powers but I must bring this to our attention The breeds am most probably aware now of the existence of a new chosen and they am not going to just sit there in the valley and wait no they will want them killed before they do get strong thats where we come In, this is a scouting operation we get the chosen bring them safely before the breeds get to them if we do come under attack from them you know what must be done the chosen am our only hope they must survive for the sake of the existence of the earth Lets go thre's not a moment to lose.

Miguelohara563
Peter looked at them."It's--it's happening to everyone!"he paused."COOL!Do you have any idea how beneficial this is?Kyle could go invisible and sneak into bank vaults.Zoey could burn the opposition,and Evan could--uhm--freeze stuff.Wonder what I can do?"

TwilightxGirl
Zoey looked at peter In disgust"eew the idea of that is just gross its bad enough that im a freak like the rest of you well I still got my looks"

Miguelohara563
Peter was miffed.
"You know that I'm right.We aren't freaks,these are GIFTS,you stupid airhead!You can melt things!Can't you see the benefits outweigh the bad bits in that?"

A Dark Elf Ranger regiment was stirring slightly.
"And what of us,Gaius?Once Nar Shurtagal discovers that we have been helping the Chosen,we will be slaughtered as cattle."

Thannis
Evan laughed at the jokes " well hey i wonder if anything else could be done !" He looked at Zoey 'this will be funny' He held his hand out and made it flat aiming in her direction. He then did what he did last time and a bust of ice apeared but instead of freezing her there was a shiney like baracade around her " huh ? a sheild ?" He walked over to her and kicked it " owwee crap that thing is solid !" '... assuming it will go away in time, like an old video game i once played'

Miguelohara563
Peter shrugged.
"Now that is interesting.....Zoey can shield us from gunfire as Kyle sneaks in and Evan freezes stuff!"

TwilightxGirl
Zoey looked at him like he was the biggest idiot ever" your a fruitcake I aint going to be shielding anyone planning stuff Ha what am you a flaming criminal ?

Thannis
Evan felt a slight rumble "you guys feel that ?" He looked out in the distance. It looked big " somthings coming get ready who knows what it is" Evan didnt know what to expect from it.

TwilightxGirl
Bailey stood in front of them"It something alright get ready we have these gifts we must defend and look out for each other"

Miguelohara563
"I don't know if I--oh,look at that."
His arms had some sort of frost buildup on them,that had formed a four-fingered gauntlet over his left hand.He punched a nearby rock:it shattered like glass.He checked the gauntlet:it wasn't even scratched.
"Now that's a superpower."

TwilightxGirl
Bailey looked over at peter using her mind power

~ Peter stop that!! your going to attract attention to us if you haven't already NOW FOCUS something is coming ~

Anon E. Mous
Kyle quietly faded. He looked inside his coat, and readied some of his knives.

TwilightxGirl
An unearthy sound could be heard and it echoed throughout the desert an sense of pure evil was in the air and the loudest noise sent vibrations underneath the sand,About a mile in front the portal opened an array of blue and green lightning could be seen and an army of the breeds came out with the intent to destroy the chosen.

Anon E. Mous
Something hit Kyle's ears. He perked up and became visible.

"Did you guys hear that? Sounds very strange."

TwilightxGirl
Bailey put her hands on her ears the unearthly sound was unbearable. However she tried to remain focused
Zoey was freaking out"oh the noise its unbearable MAKE IT STOP!!!

silenthawk
Lucas had his hands on Is ears as well but something happened to his vision It was appearing clearer and seemed enhanced he could see what was ahead and It wasen't good."Er dudes there is something up ahead of us about a mile away just be ready its heading in our direction"

jalek moye
Wei clenched his teeth as he winced from the painful noise, he looked out forward. "What should we do about it"

Thannis
Evan held his ears 'if only i had my guitar id show that b!tch a erritating noise, wamy bar and high pitched cords' He Looked at where it was coming from " RUN ! there is no way we can fight like this !" Evan had an idea. He formed ice near on the ground hoping they would slip if they got close. All he could do. He held out his hands and a icey sheild protected him. ' if my theory is correct, this will sheild from an attack'. He start putting the sheild on everyone. He then stoped and laughed " HAHA I ALMOST FORGOT !!" He took out ar plugs. He smiled and put them in his ears 'ahhh i almost forget about this, silence is golden at a library'

BADGALcharlie26
Sasha carried on looking ahead and see if she could spot anything,She had a serious look on her this was no time for jokes they were in dangerous territory whatever was coming couden't be good.

TwilightxGirl
The breeds starting to march In great numbers Most on foot,The Fairies,Vampires and Bobeniks flew they would be the first to reach them first.

Miguelohara563
Armageddon led three dozen heavily armored Dark Elves down the hill on Chimera steeds.

Peter tried to block out the sound but there was no need:he saw he was completely covered in the ice armor.He stood about 6'9".He looked at the oncoming enemies.
"Bring it."
He raised his fists in what he hoped to be a threatening manner.

Thannis
Evan sighed "im not fighting, we dont even know our own potential, we need to flee ! its the most logic thing to do ! and if you wanna follow me then lets go" He started jogging toward were he started to go before. He figured he would jog so they could catch up if they agreed with him.

Anon E. Mous
Kyle was invisible and running ahead of Evan. His power wasn't offensive, so all he could do is run.

TwilightxGirl
Berina saw peter covered in the ice and laughed"Foolish Boy"
She then summoned a Meteor full of heavy ridged rocks to smash the ice.

Bailey looked in horror and used telekenesis to divert the rocks from him and motioned peter to follow the rest of them

Zoey fleed behind Evan as fast as she could with her hands in front of her eyes she was being chased by Dark fairies, Bobeniks and vampires.

BADGALcharlie26
Mezra The Dark Fairy looked at the chosen who were running"You can run pathectic humans but you can't hide She then blew a load of poison dust into the air and swooped down near them.

Sasha looked up and saw the dust that the dark fairy just blew "Don't breathe that in I think its poison and watch out and that fairy closing in on us" she then ran a little faster.

Miguelohara563
Berina saw peter covered in the ice and laughed"Foolish Boy"
She then summoned a Meteor full of heavy ridged rocks to smash the ice.

Bailey looked in horror and used telekenesis to divert the rocks from him and motioned peter to follow the rest of them

Zoey fleed behind Evan as fast as she could with her hands in front of her eyes she was being chased by Dark fairies, Bobeniks and vampires. Peter swore and darted,somehow,even with the armor weighing him down,he was as fast as the others,maybe faster.He soon caught up with Evan.

Miguelohara563
Armageddon whispered an encouragement to the Chimera,who snarled and leaped into the air.It landed near Bailey and snapped at her with it's Lion-like head.

TwilightxGirl
Bailey stared at the chimera that looked liked It wanted to tear her to shreads she needed to hurt It somehow,She then looked over at the fallen meteor rocks that Berina the dark elf summoned using her telekenetic powers she moved one of the larger ones using her mind, she felt herself becoming stronger like her powers were on an advanced level higher than the others she then really focused and moving the rock with her mind she aimed It straight at the chimera and It smacked It right In the head.

Thannis
Evan spoted a town by where the desert seemed to end "there ! HEAD THERE !" He was running out of breath. The hot sun in the desert wasnt helping. But Evan wasnt ganna stop knowing what was behind him.

Arxon was waiting to put his plan into action. He watched from afar as they got closer " only matter of time before im able to catch em" He thought about it and had a better idea. Kill the foes after them and win the chosen peoples trust. He smiled and started walking toward them, his Kriss Sword shinning

jalek moye
Wei kept running, he suns rays were stinging him as he held his breath to avoid breathing in the poisin that was in the air.

TwilightxGirl
Bailey ran in front of Evan and held her hands In front to stop him ""EVAN STOP!! Its a mirage, The desert can play play tricks with your mind its what happens when you have too much Intense heat Its makes you see things that aren't really there. Gaius stepped out and stood with a large army he had a kind, Friendly face.

"The girl Is Right please don't be afraid we mean you no harm but they do"
He pointed to the army of breeds behind them
" Come with us, Your not that strong yet we will keep you safe"

Anon E. Mous
Kyle appeared next to the group.

"I say we do what he says."

He disappeared again, just in case.

jalek moye
Wei looked back to the others and to Giaus

"sure i'm all for it"

TwilightxGirl
Gaius looked over at the Invisible guy "Impressive your already starting to use your powers,but this Isen't the time or the place you must all survive thats why we have come you have no idea how important you are but you will I hate to have to press you but we must hurry I will explain everything now lets go"

TwilightxGirl
This is still a sign-up thread if you am interested and want to join

TwilightxGirl
(IGNORE THAT)

jalek moye
Wei nodded "I agree everyone we don't really have any other options. And maybe we'll find moe out about what happened"

TwilightxGirl
Zoey was still freaking out"Can we just go already we can hold hands and sing later
Rolling her eyes at Wei and the rest of them.

Miguelohara563
Bailey stared at the chimera that looked liked It wanted to tear her to shreads she needed to hurt It somehow,She then looked over at the fallen meteor rocks that Berina the dark elf summoned using her telekenetic powers she moved one of the larger ones using her mind, she felt herself becoming stronger like her powers were on an advanced level higher than the others she then really focused and moving the rock with her mind she aimed It straight at the chimera and It smacked It right In the head. The Chimera stumbled and bit the dust.

"YES!" exclaimed Peter.Armageddon was thrown over the monster's back:he looked confused for a second,then his cape spread wide and he flew along beside them.
"I mean--no! ARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRGH!!"
Armageddon leered at them.

TwilightxGirl
Bailey looked back " Peter quick get over here"

Gaius saw that peter was in trouble He banged his staff down and a energy came from It a huge protective shield emerged protecting all of the chosen including peter
"We must hurry" he then opened a doorway and motioned all of them to quickly enter It.

Miguelohara563
Peter was eye to eye with Armageddon for a second.Armageddon just stood and looked at him.

You know what you are

Disturbed,Peter backed into the portal,not breaking gazes with the Dark Elf commander.

jalek moye
Wei entered the gate quickly without hesitation, he know that there was no chance they would survive staying there so went with the best option.

Thannis
Evan jumped right in after them. 'cant get any worse than this can it ?' He said to himself.

Arxon punched the ground " dammit they were coming right for me too !" He angrily hissed and he dissapeared in the shadows 'ill be back another day'

TwilightxGirl
The doorway closed and within a second opened up to the most beautiful place imaginable in its surrounding were beautiful trees each of a different colour, a series of breathtaking waterfalls could be seen, lakes and a lagoon in the centre stood a great city where it held a beautiful palace and temple along with shops and a huge courtyard. standing on a hill Gaius turned around with a smile on his face "Welcome to the Shadow Realm"

jalek moye
Wei looked around at the area and was awe struck by it's beauty, he took a few seconds to take it in before speaking. "Where is this place, and are you sure those things can't follow us"

TwilightxGirl
Gaius looked at Wei "Don't worry this borders am well protected none of them breeds can enter here you am quite safe If I thought for a moment that you would be In danger I would not of brought you here and you ask of what this place is well I will explain about everything a little bit later now if you please will you follow me " a huge carriage pulled up with four unicorns pulling the carriage he motioned them all to get in to it.

Thannis
Evan sighed " this day is getting worse and worse, knew i should have slept in." He hoped on "Well at least where out of the heat ... some what" He smiled

Miguelohara563
Peter looked around,then down at himself and noticed the Ice Armor had melted.He was drenched,but at least he looked normal.

TwilightxGirl
Gaius looked back at peter " oh don't worry we have plenty of clothing for you to change into at the palace "

Bailey stroked one of the unicorns lovingly before getting into the carriage

Zoey stared at peter in amusement " I would of dried you off but its too much bother besides its quite funny actually"
She then got into the carriage

jalek moye
Wei looked at the unicorns and raised an eyebrow, he shrugged and jumped in the carriage

Anon E. Mous
Kyle turned visible and got on the carriage next to the others.

Thannis
Evan looked around at everyone and pictured how they looked in it. "..AWWWKKWAAARRRDD" He waited patiently for the ride to get going to there new destination

silenthawk
Lucas took one more look at the Impressive view before he climbed up In the carriage and took his seat.

TwilightxGirl
After all the chosen and Gaius had got into the carriage He then closed the door and then the carriage made It's way downhill to the palace.

TwilightxGirl
Meanwhile deep In the valley the breeds who had retreated made their way back to the castle and prepared themselves for a good ear lashing for not killing the chosen when they had the chance.

King of Blades

TwilightxGirl
Berina stepped forward "Im sorry we failed the shadows got to the chosen before we had a chance and speaking of the chosen you told us that they would be weak yet that girl Bailey Is further from It from what I saw "
She then stepped back

King of Blades

TwilightxGirl
"wait we can't get in the Shadow Realm or have you forgotten we have more pressing matters like our God and these humans who need our attention" pointing at them who were in cages " we know the chosen am going to be coming to the valley once their ready let them come to us and were be ready "
Berina then waited for his reply

Miguelohara563
Armageddon twirled his axe.The others would be punished,be he would not be,as Allocer would not dare harm him in case he lost the allegiance of the Dark Elves,which he controlled.

TwilightxGirl
The carriage pulled up at the entrance to the palace,Gaius opened the door and climbed down from It and waited for the rest of the chosen to get out of the carriage also.

silenthawk
Lucas climbed out of the carriage and then looked up at the Palace In amazement"Cool"

TwilightxGirl
Bailey climbed out and looked up

TwilightxGirl
"wow Its so beautiful"

Zoey got out next "Yeah Its okay I guess hope I can have a bath here my finger nails am all sandy"

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>