2008 Hulk vs 2008 Iron Man

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

d3str0ya10
Who would win?

Iron man in my opinion.

Darth Martin
Hulk every time.

Mr. Rhythmic
Hulk.

KingD19
If he can get that tank exploding dart in Hulk's eye, Iron Man takes it.

Darth Martin
It would just piss him off even further.

BruceSkywalker
They become fast friends so they can take down Loki and his minions stick out tongue

The Valiant
Hulk.

NemeBro
Ironman...Easily. erm

Nemesis X
Are you kidding? Hulk owns Iron Man.

NemeBro
Why?

Being the Hulk does not give you an auto-win over someone.

Hulk's best strength feat was what? Knocking through cars, and throwing a big rock?

Iron Monger knocked buses out of the way like he was abusing a dog, dug up many feet of concrete, and prolly more I do not care to remember. Ironman himself although prolly not as strong as Hulk, was able to stop a car thrown at him and put it down while at like what? 7% power?

His casual missile shots destroy tanks with ease, and he can take a shot from a tank and shots from jets without a whole lot of trouble.

He is also very fast, able to outrun jet fighters.

Hell, he showed some pretty massive destruction when he flew up and destroyed those missiles that were being used by the terrorists, destruction Hulk has not shown to take.

I don't see what makes you think Hulk will win honestly. erm

Robtard
Ironman can only stay out of range from the Hulk and take shots, which wouldn't bring him down permanently. Considering that, I'd say Hulk wins, because he's able to take down his opponent, given the opportunity/lucky shot.

2008 Hulk's greatest strength feats where:

Picking up and tossing an 11 ton bottling machine through a brick wall.

Using a Humvee as a baseball bat.

Tossing a several ton boulder well into the horizon.

Overpowering the Abomination.

Nemesis X
Originally posted by NemeBro

Hulk has done the following feats:

Tossed a forklift like it was a softball

Bullets bounced off of him

Wrecked a police car and made it into a pair of boxing gloves

Threw a piece of metal at a blackhawk and it went down in flames

Got hit in the face by grenades and only found that annoying

Got hit in the face by those stone pillars Abomination was using and was still alive

Tossed a boulder that's about as half as big as his torso

Performed a thunderclap which blew away a huge fire

Hit the top of a building with one slam which caused Abomnation to trip. Few more of those ground slams and I'm sure tha building would've been in ruins.

omgchos
Why?

Being the Hulk does not give you an auto-win over someone.

Hulk's best strength feat was what? Knocking through cars, and throwing a big rock?

Iron Monger knocked buses out of the way like he was abusing a dog, dug up many feet of concrete, and prolly more I do not care to remember. Ironman himself although prolly not as strong as Hulk, was able to stop a car thrown at him and put it down while at like what? 7% power?

His casual missile shots destroy tanks with ease, and he can take a shot from a tank and shots from jets without a whole lot of trouble.

He is also very fast, able to outrun jet fighters.

Hell, he showed some pretty massive destruction when he flew up and destroyed those missiles that were being used by the terrorists, destruction Hulk has not shown to take.

Honestly iron man has neither the strength or the firepower to beat hulk. I mean even those nifty stark industries sound wave machines couldn't overcome him.

NemeBro
Originally posted by Robtard
Ironman can only stay out of range from the Hulk and take shots, which wouldn't bring him down permanently. Considering that, I'd say Hulk wins, because he's able to take down his opponent, given the opportunity/lucky shot.

2008 Hulk's greatest strength feats where:

Picking up and tossing an 11 ton bottling machine through a brick wall.

Using a Humvee as a baseball bat.

Tossing a several ton boulder well into the horizon.

Overpowering the Abomination. Even though Hulk was injured and even KOed by less?

Hulk is stronger than Ironman, yeah, but this is not a battle Ironman will win with strength.

NemeBro
Originally posted by Nemesis X
Hulk has done the following feats:

Tossed a forklift like it was a softball

Bullets bounced off of him

Wrecked a police car and made it into a pair of boxing gloves

Threw a piece of metal at a blackhawk and it went down in flames

Got hit in the face by grenades and only found that annoying

Got hit in the face by those stone pillars Abomination was using and was still alive

Tossed a boulder that's about as half as big as his torso

Performed a thunderclap which blew away a huge fire

Hit the top of a building with one slam which caused Abomnation to trip. Few more of those ground slams and I'm sure tha building would've been in ruins. He is stronger, but has has not shown the strength to put down Ironman before he is barraged by Ironman's firepower which he has not shown the durability to take.

NemeBro
Originally posted by omgchos
Honestly iron man has neither the strength or the firepower to beat hulk. I mean even those nifty stark industries sound wave machines couldn't overcome him. Said sound wave machines were severely injuring him and arguably would have took him down if not for Betty's presence. Stark's Ironman suit is more advanced than anything he has ever produced before, and has shown more firepower than Hulk has taken.

Robtard
Even though Hulk was injured and even KOed by less?

Hulk is stronger than Ironman, yeah, but this is not a battle Ironman will win with strength.

By less?

Ironman has nothing to bring him down, his hand-blast and wrist-rockets aren't going to land a KO or a lethal.

That tank Tony destroyed was an obsolete Russian model, Hulk taking explosives to the face and nothing happening was/is more impressive.

NemeBro
Originally posted by Robtard
By less?

Ironman has nothing to bring him down, his hand-blast and wrist-rockets aren't going to land a KO or a lethal.

That tank Tony destroyed was an obsolete Russian model, Hulk taking explosives to the face and nothing happening was/is more impressive. Yeah, being knocked through a building.

Who the hell is talking about those?

I'm talking about when he bombarded the missile launchers that he created.

omgchos
Said sound wave machines were severely injuring him and arguably would have took him down if not for Betty's presence. Stark's Ironman suit is more advanced than anything he has ever produced before, and has shown more firepower than Hulk has taken.
What? The pulse blast that breaks glass or sends a human flying. Wow that's some huge firepower, man. Remember this is movie iron man, who hasn't shown much except top notch targeting. The hulk took full on 50 caliber machine guns, a helicopter that exploded on top of him after letting loose with the mini gun, and the sound wave machine. And idk what you mean he wouldn't have survived that without Betty's presence? In all actuality, we don't know which way it would have gone. Maybe the idea just happend to come to him all of the sudden, who knows. They never atually state in the movie that Betty gave him a power boost. The most we saw her do was calm him down, not egg him on.

Robtard
Yeah, being knocked through a building.

Who the hell is talking about those?

I'm talking about when he bombarded the missile launchers that he created.

Hulk was sent flying through a few buildings from Abomination's kick, which we can logically deduce is exceptionally strong, since it sent a 1200+ lbs Hulk flying, among his other strength feats that put him well above Tony's power-level.

Destroying an un-amoured missile (which is explosive itself) launcher wouldn't take that much fire-power, some C4 would most likely do the same.

So we'd have Tony flying out of range taking pop-shots that do nothing except anger the Hulk until his power runs out and he has to leave or else be crushed. Hulk may get a lucky shot somewhere, why he wins, because he's capable of defeating his foe, not just annoying.

Kazenji
Hulk looks at Iron Man and says HULK SMASH and turns him into a tin can.

StiltmanFTW
Iron Man...

But I guess Hulk will wreck the entire team in the Avengers movie anyway...

Impediment
Hulk wins. Period.

This is borderline spite, if you ask me.

Sado22
hulk takes car and turns it into gloves and then proceeds to pummel iron man. when it's all said and done, what was Ironman is now a can of catfood that no one wants.

~Sado

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.