Iron Man vs Dr.Doom

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

d3str0ya10
No Prep for both
Dr.Doom NO magic
Iron Man Standard Equipment
BL on for Iron Man
Small Island

Who takes this?

JakeTheBank
I would still say Doom.

d3str0ya10
Really?? couldnt iron pick em up and find a way to throw him into the ocean?'

Digi
Doom's armor capabilities are similar to those of Tony's. That said, the thing that makes Doom more powerful overall is his magic, since Stark's tech is (arguably) slightly better. If you nuke Doom's magic (which the thread starter did) 8/10 to Stark.

Wei Phoenix
You already made this thread...Since when did Tony have the strength to pick up Doom and BFR him? Since when was Doom dumb enough to let that happen?

StiltmanFTW
Current IM doesn't have Extremis. You gave him bloodlust, though... maybe somebody could post some scans of their early battles?

Enyalus
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
Current IM doesn't have Extremis. You gave him bloodlust, though... maybe somebody could post some scans of their early battles?
You mean you don't have a scan? eek!

Unbelievable!

Lord Feron
I always thought Doom tech was better.

I would say Doom wins 7/10

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by Enyalus
You mean you don't have a scan? eek!

Unbelievable!

embarrasment

Mindset
Originally posted by Digi
Doom's armor capabilities are similar to those of Tony's. That said, the thing that makes Doom more powerful overall is his magic, since Stark's tech is (arguably) slightly better. If you nuke Doom's magic (which the thread starter did) 8/10 to Stark. His tech isn't better.

If anything Doom's is, built in time machine and all that jazz.

Digi
Originally posted by Mindset
His tech isn't better.

If anything Doom's is, built in time machine and all that jazz.

Fair enough, but I was talking about a heads-up battle. I've never seen the versatility and offensive output that Tony has (though it's close).

rotiart
Dr doom drops tony into one million bc like morgana

Bentley
Originally posted by rotiart
Dr doom drops tony into one million bc like morgana

Wasn't that magic?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.