Chad and Alex wagner versus the Transporter.....

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Rogue Jedi
Chad and Alex from "Double Impact"

qkidfo4CbZw

versus

The Transporter

7c7G_4iYoEQ

Three scenarios....First scenario, both twins take on the Transporter at the same time, hand to hand combat.

Second scenario, The Transporter takes them on one at a time. Alex first, then the pretty one, Chad.

Both the first and second scenario take place in an anonymous dojo.

Third scenario, gun battle. Chad and Alex are armed with two Beretta 92f's a piece, while the Transporter is armed with a Beretta and an assault rifle. The gun battle takes place at night, on a semi lit loading dock, lots of places for cover.

Placidity
Transporter.

jinXed by JaNx
I mean, Transporter has the better choreographer but i don't know man, we're talking double dammage here...,i think i'm goin with the dammes but not because of what we've seen in double impact. That movie makes Chad and Alex look like retards attempting martial arts.

Robtard
A square-jawed Brit is at least 2.234 times tougher than a Belgium, ergo, Jason 'I take my shirt off every time now like Ryan Reynolds' Statham wins.

Also:
http://www.toastedpixel.com/comic/clips/dancing/breakin.gif
Any questions.

Rogue Jedi
Scenario one goes to the Transporter, I think, even though both twins are facing him together. I cant see them working well ina 2 on 1 fight.

Two? Twins.

Three......draw.

KingD19
How do you draw in a fire fight? Do they just shoot until they're out of ammo?

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by KingD19
How do you draw in a fire fight? Do they just shoot until they're out of ammo? haermm I meant that Chad/Alex win 5/10.

jinXed by JaNx
Originally posted by Robtard

Also:
http://www.toastedpixel.com/comic/clips/dancing/breakin.gif
Any questions.

aww man huh

Rogue Jedi
One piece unitard.....frightening.

Robtard
Originally posted by Rogue Jedi
One piece unitard.....frightening.

It couldn't logically be a two(or more) piece unitard. It is.

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by Robtard
It couldn't logically be a two(or more) piece unitard. It is. Alex's GF had huge hoohoo's.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.