Post Apocalyptic Apparel

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

BetrayedUnicorn
Any Ideas on what would look good? I was thinking like how kyle reese dressed in the new terminator or people in fallout 3...kinda like crappy freedom fighter, resistor types, ya know? All I have is a beanie, old 50's motorcycle googles, and a face scarf so what else? and what would be good for armour? I would heart a list! lol thanks.

Agent White
Armored radiation suit.

Or...

Tattered army fatigues, a thick jacket (there's going to be nuclear winter after all), the scarf, and of course a nice pair of shades despite the nuclear-blackened sky. Maybe a bandolier of ammo.

BetrayedUnicorn
do you have an armoured radiation suit laying around? id happily take it off your hands big grin

Mairuzu
gaynerd

Agent White
Originally posted by BetrayedUnicorn
do you have an armoured radiation suit laying around? id happily take it off your hands big grin

It's mine. It's in the fallout shelter.

BetrayedUnicorn
curses! how much you want?

Agent White
curses! how much you want?

$2500. Take it or leave it.

BetrayedUnicorn
do you take layaway?

Agent White
do you take layaway?

No. The moment the apocalypse begins, I'm shutting myself in the shelter and locking the door...then the airlock...then the other door.

BetrayedUnicorn
oh no! lmao

BetrayedUnicorn
oh I also have an old,cold war styled russian gas mask, like the ones in COD4

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.