Deadpool (movie) vs. Hulk (movie)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Madvillain
http://pow.thenicnet.com/images/wolverine/weaponXI.png
Deadpool (Weapon XI)

vs

http://www.babble.com/CS/blogs/strollerderby/2008/07/08-15/hulk-movie.jpg
Hulk

JakeTheBank
Hulk would beat the Baraka looking guy.

Madvillain
Theoretically he wouldn't be able to hit him if Weapon XI didn't want him to.

The Nuul
Hulk because movie DP sucks balls.

Trackz
movie DP should take this

d3str0ya10
movie dp but when did this turn into a movie versus thread i never knew CLOSE THIS THREAD!

geshien
Originally posted by d3str0ya10
movie dp but when did this turn into a movie versus thread i never knew CLOSE THIS THREAD!

facepalm

If the character originated in a comic it's okay.

Bouboumaster
Hulk.

Blonsky was a metahuman in the movie and still, Hulk one-shot him.

This Hulk movie isn't as powerful as Ang Lee's version, but he would kick ass.

geshien
I actually give this one to Weapon XI.

Teleportation and friken' lasers, ftw.

And even if he gets struck, the healing factor that he had should make up for it.

Lord Feron
DP... He was blitzing logan and sabes in the movie. Wtf is Hulk gonna be able to do. Also if he gets hit he is going to recover from it. Also Lasers, but i'm guessing it's doesn't hurt too much b/c sabes took it to the torso without too much damage.

Also anyone else thought it was weird that logan was able to cut DP head off when DP had adamantium in him. I mean was the adamantium just not in the neck???

golem370
Hulk should win.

DarkOdin
Originally posted by Lord Feron
DP... He was blitzing logan and sabes in the movie. Wtf is Hulk gonna be able to do. Also if he gets hit he is going to recover from it. Also Lasers, but i'm guessing it's doesn't hurt too much b/c sabes took it to the torso without too much damage.

Also anyone else thought it was weird that logan was able to cut DP head off when DP had adamantium in him. I mean was the adamantium just not in the neck???

Well i guess the movie was going by if your bones have adamantium on them you could still cut of the limbs and stuff b/c it was not one solid piece of metal otherwise they would not be able to move so well.

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by Lord Feron

I think the bonding process wasn't completed. Hines stated that, IIRC.

Lord Feron
Aight whatever, because when you got a good look at dp when they were operating on his eyes looked like his skull was adamantium or made of some metal.

anyway lets go with incomplete bonding process.

Sin I AM
thunderclap ftw

d3str0ya10
thunder clap my tail. LOL he would just teleport when he sees hulk hand open up and slam togerther get behind him and stick those baraka blade in his head.

When has this guy been in the comics?
DP has but not this prototype striker didn't finish the bonding process and his mouth was never sealed shut. Infact he talked hecka lot int the comic i think in the next origins he like pull or cuts the stitches off and gets his suit.

Then you have DP

Madvillain
Keep em coming..

KingD19
Yeah, movie Barakapool only had the adamantium blades. Everything else was bone. Unless he had the adamantium skeleton, but Logan's claws being superheated allowed him to do cut through.

d3str0ya10
^good point that's probably why.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.