Korvac vs. Spectre (dov)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

quanchi112
Who wins?

guy222
Korvac

Bentley
Mmmmh... CIS is on?

occultdestroyer
Barring CIS/PIS, Spectre utterly stomps

quanchi112
Originally posted by occultdestroyer
Barring CIS/PIS, Spectre utterly stomps How?

King Kandy
Korvac.

geraldthesloth
Spectre

Mrblonde
Korvac DOV Specter was a chump

Bentley
I think is a close battling depending in how the Spectre fights, DOV Spectre was the weakest incarnation and he had trouble with several enemies. Korvac has a chance, but this is a close battle.

Warlord
Originally posted by Bentley
I think is a close battling depending in how the Spectre fights, DOV Spectre was the weakest incarnation and he had trouble with several enemies. Korvac has a chance, but this is a close battle.
thumb up

quanchi112
I think is a close battling depending in how the Spectre fights, DOV Spectre was the weakest incarnation and he had trouble with several enemies. Korvac has a chance, but this is a close battle. Korvac doesn't wield magic. I think this is his fight to lose. I also disagree about it being his weakest incarnation.

iceman24567
Spectre.

Naija boy
Korvac

quanchi112
Originally posted by iceman24567
Spectre. How?

iceman24567
Originally posted by quanchi112
How? I don't see you asking anybody how Korvac wins troll.

quanchi112
I don't see you asking anybody how Korvac wins troll. Because I think Korvac wins. Was it that big of a mystery?

iceman24567
Because I think Korvac wins. Was it that big of a mystery? No it seems most of the time you only ask "how" when it's a Dc character you are replying about but whatever i rather just not answer.

quanchi112
No it seems most of the time you only ask "how" when it's a Dc character you are replying about but whatever i rather just not answer. I ask the people I disagree with questions on their reasoning. If you don't want to debate don't respond to me. Simple.

iceman24567
I ask the people I disagree with questions on their reasoning. If you don't want to debate don't respond to me. Simple. Isn't that what i just said genius?

quanchi112
Isn't that what i just said genius? Then don't respond. You always respond to complain and flame. Korvac wins.

iceman24567
Then don't respond. You always respond to complain and flame. Korvac wins. You always respond to troll or bait the Spectre wins.

quanchi112
You always respond to troll or bait the Spectre wins. How does he win?

iceman24567
How does he win? Certainly you should know a couple ways he could win? Considering you made the thread unless you made a spite thread to bait or troll roll eyes (sarcastic)

quanchi112
Certainly you should know a couple ways he could win? Considering you made the thread unless you made a spite thread to bait or troll roll eyes (sarcastic) This isn't spite I just usually already have my mind made up. I hardly see this as spite. Do you think it's reverse spite then?

Bentley
Korvac doesn't wield magic. I think this is his fight to lose. I also disagree about it being his weakest incarnation.

Which one is his weakest incarnation?

quanchi112
Which one is his weakest incarnation? Current I'd say is up there.

TricksterPriest
Current Spectre? Maybe before FC: Revelations.

Hey Quan, how does Korvac win? Inquiring minds want to know.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.