What Would you do if there was a Zombie Apocalypse?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Nemesis X
I encountered some believer that thinks the dead will rise and devour us all (the tv company should regret putting Night of the Living Dead on the weeknights if you ask me).

If zombies do rise from their graves (which I doubt that'll happen hopefully), what would you do?

For me, I would just run into the nearest gun store, build up a barricade, and if a zombie broke in I would shoot it.

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by Nemesis X
For me, I would just run into the nearest gun store, build up a barricade, and if a zombie broke in I would shoot it.

Yeah, that has no glaring flaws.

Drive to a mall. Stockpile easy to preserve food on the second floor then find a sledgehammer and destroy the stairs.

dadudemon
Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos
Yeah, that has no glaring flaws.

Drive to a mall. Stockpile easy to preserve food on the second floor then find a sledgehammer and destroy the stairs.

Even better, find a place that also has a greenhouse and grow your veggies...make sure there is plenty of protein powerders from the various stores.

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by dadudemon
Even better, find a place that also has a greenhouse and grow your veggies...make sure there is plenty of protein powerders from the various stores.

I could use the roof for that. A lot of malls have horticulture stores.

inimalist
Canada = 3 people per km2

head north, hunt/fish/grow food

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by inimalist
Canada = 3 people per km2

head north, hunt/fish/grow food

Zombie fish.

dadudemon
Zombie fish.

AAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!! Run fer da hillz!

inimalist
Zombie fish.

lol, in that case, wouldn't you have to worry about zombie birds? or zombie insects?

Symmetric Chaos
lol, in that case, wouldn't you have to worry about zombie birds? or zombie insects?

Well, zombie birds maybe (everyone knows there's no such thing as zombie bugs). Don't see how they'd fly with rotting wings, though. Zombie ostriches?

Deja~vu
Offer them the addresses of my enemies. Yum, yum, good and juicy.

"Hurry, hurry before they're gone. Special tonight"

Oooo Happy Hour

jinXed by JaNx
I would try to stock up on food and water. I'd try to get some long range weapons and a water filtration system. Either way, my priority would be to get veggie seeds, soil and a gun or two. Afterwards i'd make my way to the marina and find a fairly large sail boat and then set sail.

Deja~vu
They only really like brains, so many here are safe. LOL

dadudemon
Originally posted by Deja~vu
They only really like brains, so many here are safe. LOL

Oh, I forgot.

I would also rape Deja~vu. in da butt!

Robtard
I encountered some believer that thinks the dead will rise and devour us all (the tv company should regret putting Night of the Living Dead on the weeknights if you ask me).

If zombies do rise from their graves (which I doubt that'll happen hopefully), what would you do?

Max Brooks (the lead expert in the field) disagrees with you.

Rogue Jedi
Drive to my Dad's and hope he is still alive. He has like 50 guns. Assault rifles, pistols, hunting rifles. If he is a zombie, kill him and take his Suburban and load it down with all his guns and ammo, and all his tools, including a hand operated gas pumping device. Also take his welding machine and cutting torch.

Go to the nearest Super Wal Mart, break in, and barricade the doors. Use the welding machine and cutting torch to make it an impregnable fortress. Of course, I would leave one door out back unwelded, so that I can come and go as I please. I would simply back a forklift against it every night to keep the brain suckers out. Chains and locks to help.

Wal Mart will have a shitload of canned goods, generators, clothes, toiletries, etc;. I would make sure to hit up a local gas station and fill up a few five gallon gas cans for the generators and for the Suburban.

For amusement, I would climb up to the roof and shoot zombies with a bow and arrow. big grin Plus there are a shitload of TV's and video games that I have access to.

Robtard
Malls and the like would attract shit-loads of other people, so you'd be competing against them, besides trying to avoid the zombie swarms.

Power is likely/certainly to go out in an apocalypse.

KidRock
Are we talking fast, runner zombies? Or the slow and stupid walking ones?

That would influence what I would do. If they're the fast moving ones then just drive to a grocery store around the corner and get as many canned foods and things that will last as I can and go home and barricade the place. Or drive to the New London Submarine Base where at least the military is there with some guns.

If they were slow moving. I would stop at the nearest gun store and stock up on everything they have, get a bunch of cans of gasoline, a small generator and as much canned food as I can.

Then head to upstate New York, in the Catskill Mountains and just live off the land for a while.

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by Robtard
Malls and the like would attract shit-loads of other people, so you'd be competing against them, besides trying to avoid the zombie swarms.

Power is likely/certainly to go out in an apocalypse. If I barricade/weld the doors shut, they aint getting in. Unless they are like Hulk zombies. Wal mart has generators.

Mindset
I would befriend them.

Rogue Jedi
Now that I think about it, I would do everythin I said, except I would not stay at Walmart. I would go to walmart, stock up on canned goods and clothes, then drive to Ellington air force base. I would then dump the suburban, grab a tank, load it with supplies and gas, and just drive it whereever I wanted to. OVER the zombies.

Robtard
Originally posted by Rogue Jedi
If I barricade/weld the doors shut, they aint getting in. Unless they are like Hulk zombies. Wal mart has generators.

You're betting on not only being the the only person there, but the first person there and having the leisure of barricading/welding a place that large before other people or zombies come knocking.

Generators take a lot of fuel, especially generators that power large buildings.

Mindset
I thought Walmart was fueled by the happiness people get from the low low prices.

That and the souls of babies.

Robtard
Now that I think about it, I would do everythin I said, except I would not stay at Walmart. I would go to walmart, stock up on canned goods and clothes, then drive to Ellington air force base. I would then dump the suburban, grab a tank, load it with supplies and gas, and just drive it whereever I wanted to. OVER the zombies.

Do you know how to drive a tank?

An Abrams drinks jet-fuel quicker than an Irish alcoholic drinks his brews.

Rogue Jedi
Do you know how to drive a tank?

An Abrams drinks jet-fuel quicker than an Irish alcoholic drinks his brews. Damn the Irish haermm Dont they run on regular gas or diesel?

I think we are all focusing on what we would do in the long run. I think we need to focus more on the moment it happens, how we would find safety right away, like the first twenty four hs.

Wild Shadow
i would hit a gun store with a smile be like a kid in a candy store. get to, put to use my military training and not get arrested for it and get the needle. soon as i was done i load up my truck at wal mart or any other superstore and head to lake tahoe and its camp grounds, where their are less ppl and grave yards for zombies to originate from, i figured the cold weather would hamper them while i would thrive in it. everyones in a while would head out and go zombie hunting the most dangerous game known to man aside from bears.

Rogue Jedi
If it were spur of the moment, like I look outside and there are zombies everywhere, I am pretty safe at home. I live in a metal building that has huge ass metal doors that are lockable form the inside, plus I can weld them shut if need be, or use heavy ass chains. Also, the property is fenced in and barbwired. I have a 12 guage and my dad has a pistol there, so I am armed, and I always have alot of food around, so I'd be OK for a week or so until I can plan for the long haul.

Wild Shadow
i would have to get in my car and drive further out of town or i am screwed if i tried to hangar down at home be hard to get to a gun store in the middle of town which i am pretty close to... but my house can be easily broken in too via windows.

Rogue Jedi
I love living in a metal building.

Quark_666
If it were spur of the moment, like I look outside and there are zombies everywhere, I am pretty safe at home. I live in a metal building that has huge ass metal doors that are lockable form the inside, plus I can weld them shut if need be, or use heavy ass chains. Also, the property is fenced in and barbwired. I have a 12 guage and my dad has a pistol there, so I am armed, and I always have alot of food around, so I'd be OK for a week or so until I can plan for the long haul. Dude...what if they lock you in? eek!

dadudemon
I forgot.

I would get a several full body condoms so I could be nasty with the zombies I incompacitate. It's like...way better than necro because they are still alive...yet....THEY ARE DEAD! It's the cold like a dead body but it moves about when I rape them...just like the live ones. The best of both worlds!

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by Quark_666
Dude...what if they lock you in? eek! zombies cant work doorknobs big grin

dadudemon
zombies cant work doorknobs big grin

FACT!

Rogue Jedi
Pewpy zombie bewbz yes

Mindset
Originally posted by dadudemon
I forgot.

I would get a several full body condoms so I could be nasty with the zombies I incompacitate. It's like...way better than necro because they are still alive...yet....THEY ARE DEAD! It's the cold like a dead body but it moves about when I rape them...just like the live ones. The best of both worlds! You disgust me.

You use condoms? uhuh

Bicnarok
I think your all overlooking the fact that you'd probably most likely be one of then zombies. Why the "Lone survivor hero" type

Wild Shadow
Originally posted by Bicnarok
I think your all overlooking the fact that you'd probably most likely be one of then zombies. Why the "Lone survivor hero" type

because everyone wants to be the main character and action star in their own what if life moment.. wouldnt be as cool as saying i peed myself and was eaten alive. wink roll eyes (sarcastic)

inimalist

indeed

after watching the Mist, I'm fairly convinced that it is other humans that offer at least as much danger to you in a situation like this. I'd want to stay as far away from anyone/thing as possible.

Hence going to the hinterland

Rogue Jedi
indeed

after watching the Mist, I'm fairly convinced that it is other humans that offer at least as much danger to you in a situation like this. I'd want to stay as far away from anyone/thing as possible.

Hence going to the hinterland Hmm.....Well.......I do know that my cousin owns a plot of land a few hours north of here and it has a cabin in the middle of nowhere. There's no road leading to it, you can only get there on horseback or with a 4x4. Maybe I'd go there. Wait a sec......Cabin in the woods................................

http://i248.photobucket.com/albums/gg183/jedibeastie/ash/aod2.jpg

haermm

On the plus side, my Dad owns a coupla ATV's, I could keep one fully gassed for a quick escape.

Symmetric Chaos
indeed

Problem is you'll need people eventually and if you even end up under zombie attack having other people to fight by your side would be very useful.

Hence going to the hinterland

And living thanks to all the survival training you have?

Rogue Jedi
doooooooooooooooooooooooh

inimalist
Problem is you'll need people eventually and if you even end up under zombie attack having other people to fight by your side would be very useful.

hey, sure, if I have full control of who comes and goes.

The last thing a band of survivors needs though is inter-group stress because one person is a life long, die hard, super annoy-you-in-the-face vegetarian and wont let you hunt the deer you need.

Or the mist scenario...

compared to the zombie combat training that I picked up?

Rogue Jedi
If you have guns, a shitload of canned foods and provisions, what kind of training would you need?

Robtard

Having the right people by your side and in the right numbers, the old or very young would hinder you, as would that guy who's arrogant and has a tendency to get people killed, not to mention the woman who freezes in fear.

It'd be like camping, if you have some basic gear and knowledge.

-

How about going to the Zoo and making a stand there?

inimalist
If you have guns, a shitload of canned foods and provisions, what kind of training would you need?

well, I imagine I would be more of a danger to myself or those around me if I were using a gun, as I've never held one.

I also don't see the advantage of barricading oneself in a city where you are surrounded by the zombies. Even with big sliding metal doors, modern buildings aren't really built to be siege proof.

Robtard
A forrested environment is really the better place, that or by a coast, if you have access to a boat.

Rogue Jedi
well, I imagine I would be more of a danger to myself or those around me if I were using a gun, as I've never held one.

I also don't see the advantage of barricading oneself in a city where you are surrounded by the zombies. Even with big sliding metal doors, modern buildings aren't really built to be siege proof. I had that thought, but as I said, I have a welding machine like right outside. I could weld all doors shut, and keep one chained heavily so I could come and go.

I'd do OK in the wilderness. I would have guns and lots of canned goods, plus I know how to hunt and fish. The hardest part for most would be what to do with the animal after killing it. Most people dont know how to skin, gut and clean a twelve point buck deer, or even clean a fish.

inimalist
A forrested environment is really the better place, that or by a coast, if you have access to a boat.

I agree with the boat.

You could get totally overwhelmed in a forest, the only reason I think it works here is that, pretty much anywhere in Canada, you can drive for 45 min to an hour and be somewhere where there are no people for a kilometer. Just play the odds then. Don't zombies tend to group where there are people?

Rogue Jedi
A forrested environment is really the better place, that or by a coast, if you have access to a boat. good call. Isolated wilderness right near a dock and a boat thumb up

inimalist
I had that thought, but as I said, I have a welding machine like right outside. I could weld all doors shut, and keep one chained heavily so I could come and go.

Fair enough, it is putting a lot of faith in the doors and chains. And depending on how long the zombies live, you would have to go in and out, and you couldn't chain the door when you are gone, or I guess you could with a lock, but then it is harder to get back in.

I'd do OK in the wilderness. I would have guns and lots of canned goods, plus I know how to hunt and fish. The hardest part for most would be what to do with the animal after killing it. Most people dont know how to skin, gut and clean a twelve point buck deer, or even clean a fish.

I could probably hazard a fish, but I'm just as lost with hunting and cleaning animals as I am with guns.

My thoughts, however, are that I could pick up the hunting and cleaning faster than the fighting, while you might not have that much of a chance to learn how to kill zombies.

Robtard
I wasn't talking about a large wooded area near a major metropolis, but the deep woods, far away from cities, like you mentioned.

Going off of fiction, Zombies want to consume life, so they go where humans are.

Rogue Jedi
Fair enough, it is putting a lot of faith in the doors and chains. And depending on how long the zombies live, you would have to go in and out, and you couldn't chain the door when you are gone, or I guess you could with a lock, but then it is harder to get back in.

I could probably hazard a fish, but I'm just as lost with hunting and cleaning animals as I am with guns.

My thoughts, however, are that I could pick up the hunting and cleaning faster than the fighting, while you might not have that much of a chance to learn how to kill zombies. Unfortunately I was raised around hunting, I was taught at an early age how to shoot and maintain firearms, as well how to gut and clean a deer, even how to cook it over a fire. So I guess we'd do OK together? haermm

Robtard
Unfortunately I was raised around hunting, I was taught at an early age how to shoot and maintain firearms, as well how to gut and clean a deer, even how to cook it over a fire. So I guess we'd do OK together? haermm

*Cues theme to Deliverance*

Rogue Jedi
*Cues theme to Deliverance* Not that well trained haermm

Robtard

My thoughts, however, are that I could pick up the hunting and cleaning faster than the fighting, while you might not have that much of a chance to learn how to kill zombies.

If you can swing a blunt object or hack with a machete, you can fight zombies. This is going on the grounds that they're the traditional slow/akward moving type.

If they happen to be the fast, fierce and agile types seen in the Dawn of the Dead remake, you're probably ****ed and should just run to the hills and hope for the best.

Rogue Jedi
Mhm. Machete FTW. Anything to destroy the brain.

Mindship
http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_4i4dKm39nK4/SKI41ud5yXI/AAAAAAAACC8/BqHLlIG5Pas/s400/jj.jpg

Surefire zombie repellent. Post for zombie-free zones.

Robtard
Mhm. Machete FTW. Anything to destroy the brain.

And it never needs reloading or misfires.

Rogue Jedi
And it never needs reloading or misfires. I'd take an aluminum baseball bat though.

Robtard
I'd take an aluminum baseball bat though.

Machete would have a faster rate of recovery, can be dual-wielded and you have a cutting edge.

Ideally, have two machetes and a bat strapped on your back for crowd control.

Rogue Jedi
Machete would have a faster rate of recovery, can be dual-wielded and you have a cutting edge.

Ideally, have two machetes and a bat strapped on your back for crowd control. And two pistols on each hip, and a 12 guage for guaranteed head removal?

Robtard
Guns are the ideal weapons, obviously, but the reliance on ammo makes them shit in a prolonged/swarm attack.

Best to master a small agile weapon that can 'brain' in one hit, eg machete. Relying only on guns in cases of emergency or pending doom.

Rogue Jedi
Maybe they are John Woo zombies, and we'd never have to reload.

Robtard
If they were John Woo zombies, then they'd attack us while flying at a side angle.

If I had a choice in only having one gun, I'd go with a .22 rifle that had the stock sawed off or a pistol grip and extra capacity clip. Small/light ammo means I could carry hundreds of rounds, there's little or no kick so I could fire rapidly and accurately each time.

inimalist
Unfortunately I was raised around hunting, I was taught at an early age how to shoot and maintain firearms, as well how to gut and clean a deer, even how to cook it over a fire. So I guess we'd do OK together? haermm

sick, although, I'm not sure what it is that I bring to this team-up. Maybe my blood anxiety disorder?

Symmetric Chaos
If I had a choice in only having one gun, I'd go with a .22 rifle that had the stock sawed off or a pistol grip and extra capacity clip. Small/light ammo means I could carry hundreds of rounds, there's little or no kick so I could fire rapidly and accurately each time.

Small light ammo isn't usually effective against zombies unless you fire a ton of it.

Robtard
Small light ammo isn't usually effective against zombies unless you fire a ton of it.

A .22 to the head will kill a person, no reason to believe it wouldn't destroy a zombie brain.

inimalist
are .22s the ones that aren't powerful enough for an exit wound? ie, the bullet ricochets off the inside of the skull a number of times?

Robtard
are .22s the ones that aren't powerful enough for an exit wound? ie, the bullet ricochets off the inside of the skull a number of times?

Yeah, they're one of the smallest (if not the) rounds. Still will drop you dead if shot in the head.

inimalist
Yeah, they're one of the smallest (if not the) rounds. Still will drop you dead if shot in the head.

lol, I always thought those were really gruesome. maybe no brain spray, but pretty terrible none-the-less

Sadako of Girth
If it were spur of the moment, like I look outside and there are zombies everywhere, I am pretty safe at home. I live in a metal building that has huge ass metal doors that are lockable form the inside, plus I can weld them shut if need be, or use heavy ass chains. Also, the property is fenced in and barbwired.

HA! I ALWAYS THOUGHT you lived in a jail..........

Thanks for the confirmation lolz smokin'

Sadako of Girth
I'd definitely have twin Uzis and one 12 bore sawn off for close range, but live with my food stash on an oil rig.
Also a nice razor sharp Samurai sword too.

Good luck to those zombie f**ks finding that.

Also: For good measure there will be a semi-permanent oil fire moat available and machine gun turrents around at 9 intervals around the perimeter.

Just me, the hum of the generators as they power the hydroponics and the XBox running GTA IV endlessly biding time between careful deliveries of Pepsi and doughnuts, and Cigarettes.

Robtard
Oil Rig is good, as Zombies can't climb ladders.

Symmetric Chaos
A .22 to the head will kill a person, no reason to believe it wouldn't destroy a zombie brain.

You figure you can reliably head shot zombies at a distance?

Robtard
You figure you can reliably head shot zombies at a distance?

From a decent distance, yes. Add a cheap scope, the chances and distance goes up higher.

Spraying zombies with an M16 (or equilvent) or twin .45s won't get you anywhere but swarmed.

Zombies take it slow and easy, so should you.

Symmetric Chaos
From a decent distance, yes. Add a cheap scope, the chances and distance goes up higher.

Spraying zombies with an M16 (or equilvent) or twin .45s won't get you anywhere but swarmed.

Zombies take it slow and easy, so should you.

Makes sense, I'd still prefer a shotgun to start with.

Robtard
Makes sense, I'd still prefer a shotgun to start with.

A very good weapon, as it requires little aim to blow a zombies head off, though the reload is slow and the ammo is large and heavy, comparably speaking.

Sadako of Girth
Oil Rig is good, as Zombies can't climb ladders.

Then you guys can all come to the rig.

But its "bring-a-bottle'.....ok....? stick out tongue

(They make great molotov cocktails, if anything)

Rogue Jedi
If they were John Woo zombies, then they'd attack us while flying at a side angle.

If I had a choice in only having one gun, I'd go with a .22 rifle that had the stock sawed off or a pistol grip and extra capacity clip. Small/light ammo means I could carry hundreds of rounds, there's little or no kick so I could fire rapidly and accurately each time. .22 hollowpoint is a really good choice, actually. Very accurate, like you said, and little kick. Again, as you said. Not sure how good it is on penetration though.

Nemesis X
I would go slap Romero for inspiring corpses to feast on living flesh. After that I would take all the guns out of a gun store, put them all in a military jeep I found, head to the docks (and hope a yacht is there), put the guns in a boat and drive off to travel the seven seas. I won't be like those idiots on Dawn of the Dead and drop by near an island I don't know crap about.

Rogue Jedi
Side questiom: In the zombie movie where they were in the mall, and then made the dash for the boat, what were their biggest mistakes?

Nemesis X
Side questiom: In the zombie movie where they were in the mall, and then made the dash for the boat, what were their biggest mistakes?

What were their biggest mistakes? How about letting an old fart wield a chainsaw and when he trips he "accidentally" saws a woman up which causes the bus to flip for some reason.

Robtard
That and needlessly driving too fast. Those F450 shuttle buses handle poorly. They could have gone a leisurely 35mph all the way.

Robtard
Originally posted by Sadako of Girth
Then you guys can all come to the rig.

But its "bring-a-bottle'.....ok....? stick out tongue

(They make great molotov cocktails, if anything)

Here it's known as 'BYOB', Bring Your Own Booze. Since parties tend to attact the cheap bastards that eat, drink and then move on to the next one. Otherwise known and the RJs of the world.

Rogue Jedi
Here it's known as 'BYOB', Bring Your Own Booze. Since parties tend to attact the cheap bastards that eat, drink and then move on to the next one. Otherwise known and the RJs of the world. big grin

Rogue Jedi
That and needlessly driving too fast. Those F450 shuttle buses handle poorly. They could have gone a leisurely 35mph all the way.

What were their biggest mistakes? How about letting an old fart wield a chainsaw and when he trips he "accidentally" saws a woman up which causes the bus to flip for some reason.

Indeed and haermm

If it were me, and I was planning on fighting my way to the docks, or even use the sewers to go to the gun shop, I wouldnt be wearing frigging tank tops. I would find a leather shop in the mall, don the thickest leather jacket I could find, pants too, pretty much encase my body with as much thick leather as I could without hindering my movement too much.

Sadako of Girth
See? We saw ya coming there RJ....

You can come to the rig, but you live in cage, below decks, half submerged in the water, in the manner of deer hunter.

(This will put you also in prime position to molest any mermaids that you find, which I know you will consider a perk.)

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by Sadako of Girth
See? We saw ya coming there RJ....

You can come to the rig, but you live in cage, below decks, half submerged in the water, in the manner of deer hunter.

(This will put you also in prime position to molest any mermaids that you find, which I know you will consider a perk.) Well yeah, mermaid buttsex was my motivation roll eyes (sarcastic)

Robtard
If it were me, and I was planning on fighting my way to the docks, or even use the sewers to go to the gun shop, I wouldnt be wearing frigging tank tops. I would find a leather shop in the mall, don the thickest leather jacket I could find, pants too, pretty much encase my body with as much thick leather as I could without hindering my movement too much.

So in short, you'd be fighting off zombies dressed like this:

http://img37.imageshack.us/img37/5148/68885666.jpg

Wild Shadow
hey from what i hear leather is pretty bite resistent.

Nemesis X
Originally posted by Wild Shadow
hey from what i hear leather is pretty bite resistent.

I think it's only scratch resistant.

Symmetric Chaos
It's better than anything else you're going to find close by. Exchange it for body armor when you find some.

Rogue Jedi
So in short, you'd be fighting off zombies dressed like this:

http://img37.imageshack.us/img37/5148/68885666.jpg Dude, if it keeps me from being bit, I will wear a pink tutu.

Wild Shadow
i have a question how does a zombie know to attack you and each other? what if i simply shoveled along saying "brains" alongside them how would they know the difference?

Robtard
i have a question how does a zombie know to attack you and each other? what if i simply shoveled along saying "brains" alongside them how would they know the difference?

That has only worked once to my knowledge, in Shaun of The Dead. So your chances of blending in are very slim, you also run the chance of an ass-less chaps leather bound RJ shooting you, thinking your a zombie.

Symmetric Chaos
Worked in The Mummy, too.

Robtard
Those weren't the undead, sir. Just Arab zealots.

inimalist
That has only worked once to my knowledge, in Shaun of The Dead. So your chances of blending in are very slim, you also run the chance of an ass-less chaps leather bound RJ shooting you, thinking your a zombie.

I forget the movie, but I've seen it work before too

guys just put on makeup and shuffled around, and the zombies left them alone

Sadako of Girth

ROFLMAO laughing out loud

Sadako of Girth
Dude, if it keeps me from being cold at night whilst I suck my thumb and cuddle up to Teddy Ruxpin, I will wear a pink tutu.

Fixed. stick out tongue

wink

Another great hideout would be the Temple at the Canyon of the Crescent moon in the 'Indiana Jones and the Last Crusade'.

No way could the zombies negotiate those traps alive: And one even decaptitates.

jinXed by JaNx
Dude, if it keeps me from being bit, I will wear a pink tutu.

Duuuuuuude nah, i know what we need here. The perfect shit. Either dragon armor. or the BEAR SUIT

Q3CzYw5-qdA

jinXed by JaNx
Im buying me one of these b1thces and an M41-A pulse Rifle and a proton pack and I'll be ready for WWIII Lets rock nuccas JPS2l5fQ55A&feature=related

Wild Shadow
i have a few questions how much does it way? does it have a build in radio?

is it easy to remove? or does it have some kinda waste compartment?

Robtard
That battle armour is pretty neat, I'd wear it. Dude has one of the worst haircuts I've ever had the displeasure of seeing.

Wild Shadow
they can still bite his fingers off, then he will be a fingerless zombie

Robtard
Heavy protective gloves aren't that hard to come by. If you have access to a diving store, shark gloves would be good too.

You can even make a pair a decently protective gloves yourself. Get a pair of sturdy gloves and use industrial resin to glue on pennies or dimes in a protective yet flexible pattern. If you have the time, use precisely cut pieces of a tuna can (or similar). Not much will bite through these.

BackFire
I would find a newly dead hot female zombie and rape her.

With a condom, of course.

I'd do it without a condom.

Wild Shadow
Originally posted by BackFire
I would find a newly dead hot female zombie and rape her.

With a condom, of course.

I'd do it without a condom.

you run the risk of being bit, how do you overcome this obstacle? confused

dadudemon
Originally posted by Mindset
You disgust me.

You use condoms? uhuh

laughing

I can't be turnin' into a zombie, now can I? Gotta use teh condoms.

Rogue Jedi
you run the risk of being bit, how do you overcome this obstacle? confused I dont think he cares haermm

Wild Shadow
What Would you do if there was a Zombie Apocalypse?

i'd pray for cable or the Silver surfer to come and take care of him

Sadako of Girth
Heavy protective gloves aren't that hard to come by. If you have access to a diving store, shark gloves would be good too.

You can even make a pair a decently protective gloves yourself. Get a pair of sturdy gloves and use industrial resin to glue on pennies or dimes in a protective yet flexible pattern. If you have the time, use precisely cut pieces of a tuna can (or similar). Not much will bite through these.

Genius ideas... That kind of thing is a must for surviving walks home through city centers at night........even before the apocalypse.

The Scribe
Is there a good place to hide until it is over? wink

http://www.imageurlhost.com/images/nzaia14a5j2bxhtofs6_thumb.gif http://www.imageurlhost.com/images/eaw2ggytv8tx2j1ci5ps_thumb.jpg http://www.imageurlhost.com/images/wo0vy5zh36mzx925pns5_thumb.jpg http://www.imageurlhost.com/images/f3g17sx3mibbctkosctt_thumb.jpg

Sadako of Girth
Oil Rigs. yes

Mairuzu
The thing is, there is a lot of people on this planet that would probably do all these things if the time came.

so, if you want to survive, gonna have to kill some zombies and non zombies wink

Robtard
you run the risk of being bit, how do you overcome this obstacle? confused

Use a hammer to knock out all her teeth. She won't mind.

Mindship
Originally posted by The Scribe
Is there a good place to hide until it is over? Shack up with John and Kate.

Sadako of Girth
Originally posted by The Scribe
Is there a good place to hide until it is over? wink

http://www.imageurlhost.com/images/nzaia14a5j2bxhtofs6_thumb.gif http://www.imageurlhost.com/images/eaw2ggytv8tx2j1ci5ps_thumb.jpg http://www.imageurlhost.com/images/wo0vy5zh36mzx925pns5_thumb.jpg http://www.imageurlhost.com/images/f3g17sx3mibbctkosctt_thumb.jpg

Heheheeeeee Didnt see those last time..... lolz
Thats pretty good. But food storage/space might be an issue there.

Symmetric Chaos
There's always braaaaiiins!

FistOfThe North
I'd just become a zombie. I'd allow their blood to transfuse into my bloodstream but i won't fcukin' let them bite me.

I'd find a zombie corpse or a freshly killed zombie, lick and suck on it's wounds for about a minute and just wait and boom. I'd be in the majority, there are strength in numbers and you'll feel no more pain. I'm most likely gonna live longer than a human would since i cannot die cause ilm already dead. Or undead.

So yea. I'd pick becoming a zombie. If i had a choice beyond that, i'd wanna be concious and be able to talk, and be one of the ones that can run fast. (at prey)

Symmetric Chaos
Traitor!

FistOfThe North
haha. Then i'll be that.

Humans are the underdog in this one sided game.

Hey. Better that then constantly running away from them and always hiding and/or living in fear of getting savagely eaten alive or going through the heartache and grief of loved ones that've fallen to zombies like a mother, father, sister/s, brother/s, children; friends, you've watched getting cannibalized in agony cause they couldn't keep up when you did all you could.

Ammo and explosives will only last so long. And melee weapons won't do much against an oncoming mob of zombies. Ultimately the only hope for humankind their would be to wait until the zombies die out but that's still a gamble right there. That could take almost a century or more.

So i'll just skip all the bs, "say my goodbyes to the light" and become undead. I'll have more (fearless roaming) freedom than humans will, at least. (On top of not feeling pain, fatigue, sadness, remorse). Hunger will be the only issue, maybe. If I can't get to humans as often, there's always my fellow brethren. They won't care. He/she would probably join me in eating their own selves, lol.

Robtard
Read "World War Z" by Max Brooks, do not abandon all hope, you large negro.

It's also beign made into a movie as we speak.

FistOfThe North
Read "World War Z" by Max Brooks, do not abandon all hope, you large negro.

It's also beign made into a movie as we speak.

I remember downloading and listening to the audiobook off of podiobooks.com on my phone in 2008 but it was just one chapter.

I just didn't get into it but i just wikipedia'd the title and read more about it and seems interesting. I'm not a huge fan of fiction books but this looks like i'd be a fun read. It looks like it reads like a documentary. According to the site the audiobook is renowned. I might just get into it now that i've read on more about it you large...botanist.

Robtard
Originally posted by FistOfThe North
I remember downloading and listening to the audiobook off of podiobooks.com on my phone in 2008 but it was just one chapter.

I just didn't get into it but i just wikipedia'd the title and read more about it and seems interesting. I'm not a huge fan of fiction books but this looks like i'd be a fun read. It looks like it reads like a documentary. According to the site the audiobook is renowned. I might just get into it now that i've read on more about it you large...botanist.

I didn't think I'd like it either, by by about a 4th of the way through the book, the stories start geling together and it get's great. It's also a really fast book to read, so you may want to just do that.

Good memory with that botanical comment, that was back when Cloverfield was speculation.

Rogue Jedi
I'd just become a zombie. I'd allow their blood to transfuse into my bloodstream but i won't fcukin' let them bite me.

I'd find a zombie corpse or a freshly killed zombie, lick and suck on it's wounds for about a minute and just wait and boom. I'd be in the majority, there are strength in numbers and you'll feel no more pain. I'm most likely gonna live longer than a human would since i cannot die cause ilm already dead. Or undead.

So yea. I'd pick becoming a zombie. If i had a choice beyond that, i'd wanna be concious and be able to talk, and be one of the ones that can run fast. (at prey) I'd pwn you from 500 yards out. One shot, one kill.

FistOfThe North
I didn't think I'd like it either, by by about a 4th of the way through the book, the stories start geling together and it get's great. It's also a really fast book to read, so you may want to just do that.

Good memory with that botanical comment, that was back when Cloverfield was speculation.

Yea, i'll give it a shot again. The undead genre in (film particularly) has always really fascinate me.

And oh yea, you're right, that was pre-Cloverfield. I remember talking about how godzillas protruding scales looking like clover leafs and how j.j. may've used that as a hint in the title. (ha) That was back in like mid to late '07 cause i know the film came out in jan. of '08.

Good memory to you too.

Wild Shadow
I'd pwn you from 500 yards out. One shot, one kill.

hmm.. military training perhaps? it usually takes me three shots to zero in my rifle from 500. yards.

Hewhoknowsall
hmm.. military training perhaps? it usually takes me three shots to zero in my rifle from 500. yards.

I have an exoskeleton that also has nano armor, targeting systems and lasers. I've also trained Spartan-level since I was born.

Oh, and I'm a jedi too.

Just kidding! HAHAHAHAHA wasn't that so funny?

FistOfThe North
I'd pwn you from 500 yards out. One shot, one kill.

Hey it'd be quick at least. On the other hand you'll most likely die slowly and painfully if i catch you.

So don't slip up and let me/us corner you.

And you won't become a zombie cause i think you have to be alive, like bitten or scratched before you can become one. Like you can't die and come back as a zombie. Your live heart has to pump the infected blood through-out your body for the process to take effect.

So you'll just be dinner and die as dinner. And it'll happen slowly, but savagely, while you're alive.

Rogue Jedi
Hey it'd be quick at least. On the other hand you'll most likely die slowly and painfully if i catch you.

So don't slip up and let me/us corner you.

And you won't become a zombie cause i think you have to be alive, like bitten or scratched before you can become one. Like you can't die and come back as a zombie. Your live heart has to pump the infected blood through-out your body for the process to take effect.

So you'll just be dinner and die as dinner. And it'll happen slowly, but savagely, while you're alive. I'll do my best. And I'll be sure to piss on your corpse haermm

Symmetric Chaos

Lamexor!

FistOfThe North
I'll do my best. And I'll be sure to piss on your corpse haermm

Same here. But i'll succeed and then a couple of days after consuming half of you you'll just be a undead fart coming outta my undead putrid a-hole, ha.

It'd be a silent but deadly one..

so good luck, ha.

Rogue Jedi
Same here. But i'll succeed and then a couple of days after consuming half of you you'll just be a undead fart coming outta my undead putrid a-hole, ha.

It'd be a silent but deadly one..

so good luck, ha. silent and violent? haermm

FistOfThe North
silent and violent? haermm

hehehe

either that or just a quick popper. One that'd startle other zombies, lol.

Adam_PoE
Assess the Outbreak
Procure Weapons
Find and Fortify a Shelter

Robtard
Originally posted by Adam_PoE
Assess the Outbreak
Procure Weapons
Find and Fortify a Shelter

You forgot two other vitals to survival, food/water and porn.

Symmetric Chaos
You forgot two other vitals to survival, food/water and porn.

Like all real men he would subsist on a diet of bullets and testosterone.

Robtard
Like all real men he would subsist on a diet of bullets and testosterone.

But he's gay.

(see what I did there.)

Symmetric Chaos
Ah c wut u did dere!

Wild Shadow
would you guys shoot yourselves in the head rather then be turned into a zombie or be eaten?

Symmetric Chaos
would you guys shoot yourselves in the head rather then be turned into a zombie or be eaten?

Probably.

Wild Shadow
Probably.

well which one are you?

Robtard
well which one are you?

The guy who would probably shoot himself before being eaten, killed and turned. Duh.

Symmetric Chaos
well which one are you?

I'm Symmetric Chaos. The other one's Robtard.

Wild Shadow
what would you do if a loved one was bitten? would you shoot them before they turned or wait till they turned and risk infecting yourselves or others?

Rogue Jedi
would you guys shoot yourselves in the head rather then be turned into a zombie or be eaten? I'd fight my ass off with whatever I could get my hands on.

Robtard
what would you do if a loved one was bitten? would you shoot them before they turned or wait till they turned and risk infecting yourselves or others?

I'd wait till the fell asleep and cap them, if I had the time to wait.

Robtard
I'd fight my ass off with whatever I could get my hands on.

What if the only thing you could get your hands on was a slightly ripe Subway foot-long sandwich?

Wild Shadow
What if the only thing you could get your hands on was a slightly ripe Subway foot-long sandwich?

sigman freud would be very interested with the question and your response and would want to explore this with you.

dadudemon
I'd fight my ass off with whatever I could get my hands on.

Right. Those damned zombified donkeys.

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>