quick questionaiire on the decade of your youth

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

The Black Ghost

Mairuzu
I lost my belly in just 3 weeks

Kostabot
Originally posted by Mairuzu

What belly?

The Grey Fox
**** it, I'll do it
----------------------------------------------------------
Decade: 2000's

1. Mainstream hip-hop like 50 Cent and Kanye West for the people around me. Also Green Day's "American Idiot" album, and other following political stuff like that.
2. Massive increase in people wearing clothing that American hip-hoppers wear. Also the scene kids, 'emo' kids, and all that shit.
3. Global Warming etc.
4. Bush elected, 9/11 Attacks, July 7th London bombings, Obama elected.
5. Hunter S. Thompson (he still released books in this decade, some of them are my favourites of his work)
6. It was messy. The school I went to was in a poor area and while the teaching there was very good, the resources the school had were terrible.
7. I went back to my old school recently, nothing has changed.
8. Don't even get me started on the slang in my area. "Innit, blud, shanked, m8, easy, skankin" etc. It was all annoying.
9. The Simpsons mostly, I guess.
10. The Lord of the Rings trilogy. Harry Potter movies. Pirates of the Carribean. New batman films. The Star Wars PT.
11. LOTR, SW PT.
12. Iraq war, Afghan war.
13. There wasn't.
14. Too lazy to do this one
15. England: Tony Blair, now Gordon Brown. America: Bush, now Obama.
16. ****ing... bird flue... and now swine flu.
17. lol drink & drugs
18. They didn't give a shit, while I did, and a spare of my friends did too.
19. Not yet
20. the recession's kinda bringing us down now
21. Harry Potter books
22. Sure
23. TV
24. lol
25. What

aweherm

dadudemon
Originally posted by Mairuzu

laughing laughing laughing

EVERYwhere I go on teh interwebz has that now. Obviously, you're getting bombarded too...

I'll answer the questions when I don't have to poop*.

*This is a metaphor. I don't actually have to poop as I just did so. It was smooth, yet solid: very stinky, too. Wheeeeeew WE! I had to mit a latch. smile

Rogue Jedi
bewbz are good in every decade.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.