How strong is Wolverine compared to Sabretooth?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Davis Bloome
This question has been in my mind for some time now. I know both Wolverine & Sabretooth have super-strength and Sabretooth has usually always been a little bit stronger, but in tons, how strong are both?

BUSTER1
Creed is somewhere between 15-25 tons, I believe
Logan is somewhere between 1000lbs and 2tons

Davis Bloome
Wow, Wolverine really is sloppy seconds compared to Creed.

ankur29
Originally posted by BUSTER1
Creed is somewhere between 15-25 tons, I believe
Logan is somewhere between 1000lbs and 2tons

logan is officialy able to lift in excess of 800lbs, hes been stated to have enahaned strength which means 800lbs to 2ton range (it desn't necessarily mean he can lift 2 tons though, he can lift withing thouse limits), also marvel has staed that logans strength is due to his skelteon , so his pressing ability might be less without it messed

as for creed , where on earth did you pull those figures from? your numbers are clearly speculation based on evidence iassume, but i ahve seen the sabretooth respect trhead nad dont think class 15 or even 25 is suitable

creed doesn't have an offical strength figure, however it is accepted that before further enahcncements he had equal strength to logan (800lb to 2 ton range),

is he stronger than spiderman,us agent etc class 10?
class 15-25 is too high sad

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by ankur29
also marvel has staed that logans strength is due to his skelteon , so his pressing ability might be less without it messed

Due to his adamantium skeleton AND healing factor.

creed doesn't have an offical strength figure, however it is accepted that before further enahcncements he had equal strength to logan (800lb to 2 ton range)

Equal...? erm

Hard as I hit... he hit harder.

http://img254.imageshack.us/img254/5924/sabesspeed.th.jpg

But Sabretooth is larger, faster, stronger.

http://img504.imageshack.us/img504/9725/uncannyxmen21311vssabre.th.jpg

Not really. Check his respect thread again.

jalek moye
logan is officialy able to lift in excess of 800lbs, hes been stated to have enahaned strength which means 800lbs to 2ton range (it desn't necessarily mean he can lift 2 tons though, he can lift withing thouse limits), also marvel has staed that logans strength is due to his skelteon , so his pressing ability might be less without it messed

as for creed , where on earth did you pull those figures from? your numbers are clearly speculation based on evidence iassume, but i ahve seen the sabretooth respect trhead nad dont think class 15 or even 25 is suitable

creed doesn't have an offical strength figure, however it is accepted that before further enahcncements he had equal strength to logan (800lb to 2 ton range),

is he stronger than spiderman,us agent etc class 10?
actually sabertoth and spiderman have always been the same strength around 15 tons

ankur29
Originally posted by jalek moye
actually sabertoth and spiderman have always been the same strength around 15 tons

where was that stated, spideys gt higher strength feats than sabretooths.

ankur29
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
Due to his adamantium skeleton AND healing factor.

Equal...? erm

Not really. Check his respect thread again.

i did say it is acepted that they are equal , it is a misconception that they are of the same strength caliber, i have mistyped my point sorry , i do agree sabretoothis stroger thanwolverine , but since wolverine's strength is uncertain , so is sabretooths

what feats of his are you trying to suggest put sabretooth clas 15- 25 ,has he ever pressed 25tons above his head? taht would make him as strong as cage,

specualtion is always speculation confused . calss 15 - 25 is overambiguous in my opinion , and yes i have checked thread again thank you smile

Battlehammer
where was that stated, spideys gt higher strength feats than sabretooths.
he also has hundreds and hundreds of more appearances and has several comic lines.

however when they confronted one another sabre-tooth easily grabbed him and was shown as the stronger of the two.

Battlehammer
i

specualtion is always speculation confused . calss 15 - 25 is overambiguous in my opinion , and yes i have checked thread again thank you smile
really if you did you would have seen that sabre-tooth has 3 shot rouge a class 75 tonner. gone toe to toe with ms marvel who a 50 tonner. You would have seen that he over powered a force field that even a rage bull elephant could not. You also would have seen that he had up grades given to him by weapon x in strength. You also would have seen him swinging around roughly a 10 ton generator like a base ball bat

ankur29
Originally posted by Battlehammer
really if you did you would have seen that sabre-tooth has 3 shot rouge a class 75 tonner. gone toe to toe with ms marvel who a 50 tonner. You would have seen that he over powered a force field that even a rage bull elephant could not. You also would have seen that he had up grades given to him by weapon x in strength. You also would have seen him swinging around roughly a 10 ton generator like a base ball bat

I'm glad you have mad those points

sabretooth vs class 75 , could be down to him have a good healing factor, his HF is so good that a class 75 cant knock him out
, he just needs to have sufficient strength to to knock around a woman of rouge or ms marvel's weight smile, his skill could of come into play when knocking her out or knocking her out could be incorrect altogether, whats rogues greatest strength/durability feat ,compared with sabretooths strongest feat, should she of been knocked out ?

also being able to fight someone who is stronger than you isnt really a indication of how strong you are

bruce lee coould fight worlds strongest man etc sm fights rhino, dadredevil fights spiderman, cap fights poel who are stronger than him etc

where was it stated the generator weighed 10 tons, sone big thing sometimes only weigh very little and vice versa

hence class 15-25 is speculation

ankur29
he also has hundreds and hundreds of more appearances and has several comic lines.

however when they confronted one another sabre-tooth easily grabbed him and was shown as the stronger of the two.

when was this, SM has his share of low showings , hes been overpowered by kingpin who is a human

Battlehammer
when was this, SM has his share of low showings , hes been overpowered by kingpin who is a human
that was because his strength was yet to be defined so it was implied later that spiderman simply held back a lot.

late 90's. how is that a low showing? sabre-tooth is suposes to have great deal of superhuman strength and has been that way since being a wolverine villain. sabre-tooth also easily broken spidermans webbing.

Battlehammer
I'm glad you have mad those points

sabretooth vs class 75 , could be down to him have a good healing factor, his HF is so good that a class 75 cant knock him out

, he just needs to have sufficient strength to to knock around a woman of rouge or ms marvel's weight smile, his skill could of come into play when knocking her out or knocking her out could be incorrect altogether, whats rogues greatest strength/durability feat ,compared with sabretooths strongest feat, should she of been knocked out ?

He had classic level healing factor at the time, which was shitty, he was simply that dense.

He straight up knocked in two shots through power alone.

oh so now every time sabre-tooth accomplished something it was pis? nice.

being able to fight someone who is stronger than you isnt really a indication of how strong you are

It is when your doing it through sheer power. His muscles were so dense ms marvel could not pressure point him......

lee coould fight worlds strongest man etc sm fights rhino, dadredevil fights spiderman, cap fights poel who are stronger than him etc

yes, but bruce lee not going hit for hit with them.

was it stated the generator weighed 10 tons, sone big thing sometimes only weigh very little and vice versa

hence class 15-25 is speculation

Look it up. generator that size jinzin looked up would weight 10 tons he even gave a link in the respect thread i believe.

almost every single characters strength in specualation. 15 tons to 25 seems right when he toss around 10 ton object looking stronger then a 10 tonner ect.
also how strong a full raging bull elephant?

ankur29
He had classic level healing factor at the time, which was shitty, he was simply that dense.

He straight up knocked in two shots through power alone.

oh so now every time sabre-tooth accomplished something it was pis? nice.

It is when your doing it through sheer power. His muscles were so dense ms marvel could not pressure point him......

yes, but bruce lee not going hit for hit with them.

Look it up. generator that size jinzin looked up would weight 10 tons he even gave a link in the respect thread i believe.

almost every single characters strength in specualation. 15 tons to 25 seems right when he toss around 10 ton object looking stronger then a 10 tonner ect.
also how strong a full raging bull elephant?

i never said evertime he deoes sumin its pis sad

going hit for hit coudl eb due to healing factor

raging bull elephant ... http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/African_Elephant

males can get as big as 15,000 lbs (6,800 kg)., 6.8 tons and im pretty sure they can't lift their bodyweight

Battlehammer

males can get as big as 15,000 lbs (6,800 kg)., 6.8 tons and im pretty sure they can't lift their bodyweight

lol

it was due to durability, they comment on his muscles density.

sabre-tooth broke a force field designed to stop a charging raging bull elephant lol.

ankur29
lol

it was due to durability, they comment on his muscles density.

sabre-tooth broke a force field designed to stop a charging raging bull elephant lol.

a charging elephant , sounds like hyperbole and I’ll explain why

African elephant has a top speed of 39km/h (10.8m/s)
source: http://a-z-animals.com/animals/african-elephant/

now charging would be full speed times mass

therefore the force field would be designed to stop

(max mass of the elephant on the site of the speed) x top speed of elephant

i.e. 6800kg *10.8m/s =73440 keg/s

she'd have to be class 75 to overcome that barrier

regardless the same sabretooth who had Spiderman in a hold , was beaten horribly by Luke cage (who was class 3 at the time I think)

also cap has one shorted the hulk , sabretooth 3 shotting rogue still doesn’t mean he’s class 25 ,also wouldn’t that make him 12.5 x as strong as Logan

jinzin

Elephants can drag 10 tons and horses hit with 7 tons of force at a gallop... Sabretooth able to outpower a charging elephant is easily a ten ton feat. no expression

And Cage was well into the ten ton class range when he fought Graydon Sabres...

ankur29
Originally posted by jinzin
Elephants can drag 10 tons and horses hit with 7 tons of force at a gallop... Sabretooth able to outpower a charging elephant is easily a ten ton feat. no expression

And Cage was well into the ten ton class range when he fought Graydon Sabres...

it said cahrging elephant , not dragging elephant sad

techincally being able to overcome would make sabretooth class 75

jinzin
it said cahrging elephant , not dragging elephant sad

techincally being able to overcome would make sabretooth class 75

I... understand that... I just mentioned the dragging part to make my point more effective.

I don't know about 75 tons but yes it's well over ten.

There should really be no question that Sabretooth's well into the ten ton limit and above hoisting generator's up from their bolted locations.
And yes, most generators the size of a small car are about 10 tons in weight.
Unfortunately I went back to the thread I posted the link in and it's dead.

But hell, even these little guys are 4 tons a piece.
http://www.treehugger.com/files/2008/03/_army-runs-on-its-stomach.php

In the same arc Sabretooth was ripping men apart who had tensil strength of skin enough to resist Adamantium claws; steel has a tensil strength of 28 tons PSI. no expression

He's also done the same to a Shiva droid.

As Hammer stated he held Spiderman down with one hand, and while you did try to discredit the feat with Cage, he arguably overpowered Cage in their first fight during a scramble too. confused

He's held a massive blast door over his head with 1 hand.

Ripped a huge steel I-beam out of it's secure location with one hand.

Sabretooth's ridiculously strong, even though Claremont sometimes like to pretend otherwise.

ankur29
I... understand that... I just mentioned the dragging part to make my point more effective.

I don't know about 75 tons but yes it's well over ten.

There should really be no question that Sabretooth's well into the ten ton limit and above hoisting generator's up from their bolted locations.
And yes, most generators the size of a small car are about 10 tons in weight.
Unfortunately I went back to the thread I posted the link in and it's dead.

But hell, even these little guys are 4 tons a piece.
http://www.treehugger.com/files/2008/03/_army-runs-on-its-stomach.php

In the same arc Sabretooth was ripping men apart who had tensil strength of skin enough to resist Adamantium claws; steel has a tensil strength of 28 tons PSI. no expression

He's also done the same to a Shiva droid.

As Hammer stated he held Spiderman down with one hand, and while you did try to discredit the feat with Cage, he arguably overpowered Cage in their first fight during a scramble too. confused

He's held a massive blast door over his head with 1 hand.

Ripped a huge steel I-beam out of it's secure location with one hand.

Sabretooth's ridiculously strong, even though Claremont sometimes like to pretend otherwise.

creed would have to be excess class 75 for the elephant feat to be credible i did the math embarrasment

momentum =mass * velocity
max mass x max speed = desgned to stop charging bull elephant

6800kg (i quite sure it can be more ) x fastest speed of an african elephant 11.1 m/s (25mph) = 75,480 kgm/s
in tons thats 75.48 tons

besides isnt this consisent with hammer saying he was knocking around and 3 shotting class 70's and 50's

tbh those geneartor you showed looks the same size if not bigger than the one sabretooth ripped confused

also cage overpowered him and almost choked him as far as i can recall
(when did cage become class 25? i thought he was class 3 and then 25 after extra experiments), the rolling around bit , well yh kingpins wrestled spiderman down so it deosnt mean cage and sabretooth on same level or even comparable

i mean king fat human can lift like twice bodyweight spiderman can lift 10 tons

as for the spiderman i think spidey wasnt really putting alot of effort into breaking free , i think sabretooth got off him moments after aswell , so he wasnt really overpowered but rather groped big grin

jinzin
creed would have to be excess class 75 for the elephant feat to be credible i did the math embarrasment

momentum =mass * velocity
max mass x max speed = desgned to stop charging bull elephant

6800kg (i quite sure it can be more ) x fastest speed of an african elephant 11.1 m/s (25mph) = 75,480 kgm/s
in tons thats 75.48 tons

besides isnt this consisent with hammer saying he was knocking around and 3 shotting class 70's and 50's

Ah you're using the absolute top running speeds huh?

I figured on using an average for Elephant charging speed (around 18 mph)

tbh those geneartor you showed looks the same size if not bigger than the one sabretooth ripped confused

What the f**k?

You do realize that the men are pushing both generators on a dolly/trailer right? Look closer, you can see that the generators are hoisted on top of the trailer. It's not the entire thing.

also cage overpowered him and almost choked him as far as i can recall Cage started choking him yes, he didnt' outright overpower him. He was wrestled to the ground and then able to choke Sabretooth when Sabes was in close. All I'm saying is that it doesn't discredit anything about Sabretooth's strength levels.

(when did cage become class 25? i thought he was class 3 and then 25 after extra experiments), It was closer to around 5 possibly even 10 given some of his in fight showings.

the rolling around bit , well yh kingpins wrestled spiderman down so it deosnt mean cage and sabretooth on same level or even comparable Not really the same, Kingpin uses a variety of size, and skill to do what he's done to spiderman, remember at this point Sabretooth had no skill to speak of.

as for the spiderman i think spidey wasnt really putting alot of effort into breaking free , i think sabretooth got off him moments after aswell , so he wasnt really overpowered but rather groped big grin confused

If that's what you want to think. I think it's a bit ridiculous to assume that Spiderman was just "letting" Sabretooth slam him belly down into the ground, but that's just me.....

Now as I did have other examples and all of them show some form of superhuman strength well into the 10 ton range and beyond... again, there should be no question to Sabes' strength class. erm

ankur29
Ah you're using the absolute top running speeds huh?

I figured on using an average for Elephant charging speed (around 18 mph)

wouldnt forge design something that would resist the maximum momentum of a charging elephant

even so 6800kg x 8m/s (18mph)

54400kg m/s hench able to exert over 54 tons

, that is over twice as much as the people on these threads believe him to be

the spiderman being pinned down (i you want to cal i that, spiderman wasn'tstrugglin to get him off , and didnt seem to be trying ) was only for one panel , not enough to decide sabes strength so great he can hold SM helpessly

oh yes to teh OP questons accroding to genral consensus sabretooth is 12.5 stronger (if not more , howevr this fgure of class 25 does seem to ignore his elephant force feild feat ) assuming logan is able to lift 2 tons ,

ekie0
hmm

ankur29
hey jinzin i have a reservation about calling logan a 2 tonner,here's my observation ive seen that ultimate cap is a 2 tonner 'offically' and his high end feats...:

holds up a falling enormous tree (i think this was under duress)

flips a tank(i doubt this was under duress , i don't really see his life and death motivation )

...trumps logans high end strength feats (i think these are his best strength feast :throwing dumpster,throws shark,holding elevator)

if look to high end feats to determine a standard strength level shouldn't logan be less than 2 tons compared to ult cap?? i was thinkning 1 ton ?

cause cap being a 2 tonner is not really debatable/inacurate as 2 tons seems perfect ( he is stated by fury as able to press lift a toyota &i doubt fury BS , and he single arm curls ~600lbs ) 2 tons seem right

Battlehammer
hey jinzin i have a reservation about calling logan a 2 tonner,here's my observation ive seen that ultimate cap is a 2 tonner 'offically' and his high end feats...:

flips a tank(i doubt this was under duress , i don't really see his life and death motivation )

...trumps logans high end strength feats (i think these are his best strength feast :throwing dumpster,throws shark,holding elevator)

How does holding up a tree trump wolverines feat? Also Logan has picked a tree up and swung it around like a base ball bat. He also cut and punched a tree big one on to ghost rider.

As for the tank feat I have to see it, but from the feats ive seen Logan ae better then ultimate capts.

if look to high end feats to determine a standard strength level shouldn't logan be less than 2 tons compared to ult cap?? i was thinkning 1 ton ?

Here the problem for one Logan really has never shown to not beable to lift anything under two tons. He really does not have low strength feats due to not being strong enough.

Also ult capt strength feats arnt better and they sure as hell arnt twice as good.

Also that tank feat was ult wolverine I think and it was a hummer I believe.

Cause cap being a 2 tonner is not really debatable/inacurate as 2 tons seems perfect ( he is stated by fury as able to press lift a toyota &i doubt fury BS , and he single arm curls ~600lbs ) 2 tons seem right

But it doesent seem right for wolverine? Who in one of his first apeareances broke unbreakable metal with strength, was made to weight tons and the extremely thick floor gave out before him. Man who has lifted 6 men over his head an throw them, who through 1,600 trash dumbster ect.

ankur29
How does holding up a tree trump wolverines feat? Also Logan has picked a tree up and swung it around like a base ball bat. He also cut and punched a tree big one on to ghost rider.

its a big tree!!!

http://img397.imageshack.us/img397/2691/untitled5154zw.th.jpg (kudos to wickerman for scans)

As for the tank feat I have to see it, but from the feats ive seen Logan ae better then ultimate capts.

yh about that,soryy but i've let you down , the tank thing never happened in the comic it was not from the ultimate avenger animated film

Here the problem for one Logan really has never shown to not beable to lift anything under two tons. He really does not have low strength feats due to not being strong enough.

Also ult capt strength feats arnt better and they sure as hell arnt twice as good.

Also that tank feat was ult wolverine I think and it was a hummer I believe.

But it doesent seem right for wolverine? Who in one of his first apeareances broke unbreakable metal with strength, was made to weight tons and the extremely thick floor gave out before him. Man who has lifted 6 men over his head an throw them, who through 1,600 trash dumbster ect.

it only doesn't seem right cause i haven't seen any "in your face" lifting feats i.e like press lifting , it like a unwritten practice that a strong guy will lift a car in their career , but this doesn;t really dispute logan's strength

1600 trash dumpsters?? or 1600lbs? can you direct me to the made to weigh tons thing , i am proabaly overlooking it in logan respect thread and can't d find it messed in

sadly breaking restrains/chains doesn't mean much to marvel these day

captain america reborn , sharon carter no super powers breaks red skull's restrains :

http://img198.imageshack.us/img198/9201/scan1617.th.jpg

jinzin

cause cap being a 2 tonner is not really debatable/inacurate as 2 tons seems perfect ( he is stated by fury as able to press lift a toyota &i doubt fury BS , and he single arm curls ~600lbs ) 2 tons seem right

I just equate this to the fact that Ultimate Cap is a casual 2 ton lifter, that figure doesn't suggest what he can do under duress or with great effort as Wolverine's figure also does not. It's no wonder Ultimate cap has better feats.

ankur29
i just realised if logan coudl lift 2 ton he woudl be abel to press lift 20.5 x his bodyweight

is logan stronger than cap , i seem to remeber him pinning cap down or vice versa??

SamZED
Soooo.. just how strong is he? Ive heard some people say that he's stronger than Spider-man. That true??

Davis Bloome
Hell no. Wolverine can lift around about two tons maximum, Spider-Man can lift 15.

SamZED
Was talking about Sabertooth.

EvilTyrant
I would say Wolverine and Cap are equal, there was one scene when Sabretooth is being held prisoner at the X-mansion. Wolverine can't sleep with Creed in the building, so he workouts and is lifting alot, and not even breaking a sweat or getting tired or sore from it cause of the healing factor. Makes you wonder how far he could push himself. This is also the same story Sabretooth broke through the force field. Wolverine #90 I believe.

ankur29
Originally posted by EvilTyrant
I would say Wolverine and Cap are equal, there was one scene when Sabretooth is being held prisoner at the X-mansion. Wolverine can't sleep with Creed in the building, so he workouts and is lifting alot, and not even breaking a sweat or getting tired or sore from it cause of the healing factor. Makes you wonder how far he could push himself. This is also the same story Sabretooth broke through the force field. Wolverine #90 I believe.

i thought cap and logan wereequal too...but then i saw logan throw dumpster

i think logan without adamantium is on cap's level
with adamantium he can lift upto 2 tons

Originally posted by SamZED
Was talking about Sabertooth.

25 tons

Battlehammer
i thought cap and logan wereequal too...but then i saw logan throw dumpster

i think logan without adamantium is on cap's level
with adamantium he can lift upto 2 tons

25 tons
wolverine throw the dumpster with out adamatium

ankur29
Originally posted by snoopdogg

http://www.comicbookresources.com/prev_img.php?pid=3723&pg=6

wolverine's not stronger than gorilla man embarrasment

StiltmanFTW
What did you expect? Talking gorillas go toe to toe with Superman.

ankur29
What did you expect? Talking gorillas go toe to toe with Superman.

you are talking about... grodd?
thats DC.. confused

gorilla man possesses strength, endurance, and agility of a normal mountain gorilla

StiltmanFTW
you are talking about... grodd?
thats DC.. confused

gorilla man possesses strength, endurance, and agility of a normal mountain gorilla

You didn't notice I was joking...?

Darth Jello
I'm sure Wolverine was at least equal to Sabes when he was in his retarded animal form but now isn't quite up to that level now.

ankur29

http://i663.photobucket.com/albums/uu355/ankur29/th_SMSSL_073.jpg http://i663.photobucket.com/albums/uu355/ankur29/th_SMSSL_074.jpg

Battlehammer
No idea what they were made of, and could be seen as very low/pis showing considering the fact he shatter countless chains and shackles with strength a lone.

ankur29
No idea what they were made of, and could be seen as very low/pis showing considering the fact he shatter countless chains and shackles with strength a lone.

i am glad you said that , i have seen several examples of logan being incapaciatted by metal restraints...

unfortunately i don't have scans

one where he bites chains instead, and dozens of others where he is captured and supressed

also sharon carter a normal human .. broke metal restraints in CM reborn :/

Battlehammer
i am glad you said that , i have seen several examples of logan being incapaciatted by metal restraints...

unfortunately i don't have scans

one where he bites chains instead, and dozens of others where he is captured and supressed

also sharon carter a normal human .. broke metal restraints in CM reborn :/

Really why issues would these be?

I seen countless times when he broken through them easily mind you.

also have two examples of him break chains that are consider unbreakable.

sharon carter does not have the amount of times wolverine has done it, the quality nor the strength feats of wolverine. Her doing so is irrelevent to wolverine doing it.

Battlehammer
SECTION 6 - RANDOM FEATS OF WOLVERINE'S STRENGTH:
]

(*repeat*) Wolverine squeezes the metal vertebre of a metalic practive dummy so hard it leaves ring marks around the things neck:
1. http://img88.imageshack.us/img88/4643/twoseconds3cd9.jpg

Wolverine breaks out of the Chromalloy "unbreakable" shackles Dr. Lang put him in (*It's interesting to note that Wolverine's mutant readout is "NOTHING LIKE THE OTHERS" considering his new historical lineage from Jeph Loeb*):
1. http://img247.imageshack.us/img247/4535/shackleshu2.jpg
http://img247.imageshack.us/img247/2580/shackles2de6.jpg

Wolverine totally destroys a wrap of chain that was put in place to hold him:
1. http://img401.imageshack.us/img401/294/blackriochainbreaknt6.jpg

After losing it, Wolverine completely shatters chains wrapped completely around him:
1. http://img401.imageshack.us/img401/1374/chainbreakbb4.jpg
2. http://img143.imageshack.us/img143/6130/chainbreak2ri5.jpg

Wolverine breaks free of Mesmero's mind control AND his "unbreakable" chains:
1. http://img401.imageshack.us/img401/6969/chainbreakmesmeroff4.jpg

Even though Wolverine's been put through the ringer in his 17 hour long fight from Omega Red and his short frakus with Sabretooth, even though he's barely fit to be breathing, he still finds enough resolve to completely destroy the manicles that were holding him in place when he gets pissed off:
1. http://img501.imageshack.us/img501/2301/restraints2cl0.jpg
*These restraints were strong enough to hold all the other members of the X-men including Rogue and Beast.
*2.http://img340.imageshack.us/img340/8681/restraintswf3.jpg

After being left on a cross to die by the Reavers for days, baking under blistering heat, having been beaten and tortured, Wolverine finally wills himself to pry himself from the cross:
1. http://img168.imageshack.us/img168/2243/reaversxkv5.jpg
2. http://img501.imageshack.us/img501/6043/reaversx2rc2.jpg

Wolverine once again destroys the metal restraints that are ment to hold him down:
1. http://img72.imageshack.us/img72/1200/chainspv5.jpg
2. http://img300.imageshack.us/img300/2388/chains2yu2.jpg

Wolverine's strapped to a blackbird jet by Sabretooth with chains; Of course he easily breaks them apart by a flex of his muscle; Apparently Sabes doesn't read too much Wolverine if he actually thought that would hold him:
1. http://img502.imageshack.us/img502/4348/sabesinfernofightjk3.jpg

(*repeat*) Even though he's been stabbed and shot Wolverine still breaks out of the handcuffs Winter Soldier tries to restrict Wolverine with (what's wrong with these people? They must all come from the same group of people who are under the impression Wolverine's a peak human):
1. http://img529.imageshack.us/img529/7043/wintersoldier11cz8.jpg

Wolverine shatters some chains with his bare hands.
http://i233.photobucket.com/albums/ee113/wolverinerespectthread/Strength/UncannyX-Men32532Strength.jpg

Wolverine posseses "superhuman strength, agility, reflexes an stamina":
1. http://img155.imageshack.us/img155/6473/wolverinesabilitieswt6.jpg

ankur29

jinzin
All of the feats posted there are strength feats, no cutting no swiping just pure strength feats.
The images that are cropped are cropped due to two specific reasons. 1 was to draw attention to the important parts as some feats were hard to distinguish amonst a busy page, the other was due to the limited space I had left on my harddrive when I was making the respect thread, between scanning the images and saving copies as JPEGS my computer got slow, full, and I had to crop the important parts to keep my comp working.

Wolverine overpowered by Gorilla strength is pretty stupid when we've seen him over power superhumans, bears, and dinosaurs.
And that's not even counting his strict generic lifting and breaking feats nevermind his stopping power, both that and Wolverine failing to break those restraints in the savage land can be chalked up to PIS if you want to compare them to the entirety of his career.

Creshosk
No idea what they were made of, and could be seen as very low/pis showing considering the fact he shatter countless chains and shackles with strength a lone. I'd put it more on the lack of ability to focus his thoughts shows he might not have been using all of his strength.

Battlehammer
All of the feats posted there are strength feats, no cutting no swiping just pure strength feats.
The images that are cropped are cropped due to two specific reasons. 1 was to draw attention to the important parts as some feats were hard to distinguish amonst a busy page, the other was due to the limited space I had left on my harddrive when I was making the respect thread, between scanning the images and saving copies as JPEGS my computer got slow, full, and I had to crop the important parts to keep my comp working.

Wolverine overpowered by Gorilla strength is pretty stupid when we've seen him over power superhumans, bears, and dinosaurs.
And that's not even counting his strict generic lifting and breaking feats nevermind his stopping power, both that and Wolverine failing to break those restraints in the savage land can be chalked up to PIS if you want to compare them to the entirety of his career.
cosigned.

wierd that the some of those scans dont work now but did only few days ago.

StiltmanFTW

StiltmanFTW
bump

ankur29
Originally posted by Parmaniac
http://img196.imageshack.us/img196/8421/sl5legioncps008.th.jpg

BTW Artist Fail
http://img199.imageshack.us/img199/3386/sl5legioncps026.th.jpghttp://img403.imageshack.us/img403/8255/sl5legioncps028.th.jpg
(Wolverine)

spiderman's superstrength to the rescue stick out tongue

also from Uncanny_X-Force_2...

http://i663.photobucket.com/albums/uu355/ankur29/th_Uncanny_X-Force_2_0003.jpg

StiltmanFTW
Why do you carry on doing this?

You believe Wolverine's strength is around peak human and nothing more, just say so. No need for posting scans in every thread possible. Seriously man, I have nothing against you, but it's getting boring.

Dum Dum Dugan
Why do you carry on doing this?

You believe Wolverine's strength is around peak human and nothing more, just say so. No need for posting scans in every thread possible. Seriously man, I have nothing against you, but it's getting boring.

I not sure what it proves anyways. The first scan he posted was a plot device, and we have no idea the weight, nor how wolverine was trapped, which to me seemed like it had very little leverage. Also spiderman had to use two hands to lift it, so it must have been pretty dam heavy. So I not sure what that was suppose to prove.

As for the second scan, again we have no idea how much it wieghted, nor how strong the suit was.

StiltmanFTW
Haven't checked the Shadownland scans, 'cause I'm trying to avoid spoilers.

Actually we do. Holocaust weighs only 240 pounds sad

jalek moye
Not sure what Spider-man lifting something Wolverine can't proves. I don't recall anyone claiming he was stronger

Dum Dum Dugan
Haven't checked the Shadownland scans, 'cause I'm trying to avoid spoilers.

Actually we do. Holocaust weighs only 240 pounds sad

lol

based on handbooks maybe which are extremely inaccurate, which also states colossus weights 500 pounds, when we know he weights over a ton. 240 pounds would be impossiable for something that size, especially when wolverine weights 300 pounds........

srankmissingnin
Yeah... that Holocaust incident was a telepathic simulation....

srankmissingnin
Originally posted by srankmissingnin
Wolverine: Weapon X #16

http://i233.photobucket.com/albums/ee113/wolverinerespectthread/th_Wolverine_piano_01.jpg http://i233.photobucket.com/albums/ee113/wolverinerespectthread/th_Wolverine_piano_02.jpg http://i233.photobucket.com/albums/ee113/wolverinerespectthread/th_Wolverine_piano_03.jpg http://i233.photobucket.com/albums/ee113/wolverinerespectthread/th_Wolverine_piano_04.jpg

Wolverine climbs mountains and swims rapids with 1400-1600lbs concert grand pianos. cool

Wolverine has class 2 strength. Sabretooth has class 10-25.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.