World War Hulk & Hercules Vs. Apocalypse w/Speedforce

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

illadelph12
(continued from Apocalypse w/Speedforce Vs. Superman & Captain Marvel thread)

After Apocalypse batters Wonder Woman, Superman, and Captain Marvel for hours, Dr. Fate arrives and casts a spell which teleports Apocalypse back to the MU. He arrives temporally displaced in the middle of the events of World War Hulk, causing a rupture that sends Sentry to another dimension with Nur in his place just after Miek's confession. Hercules decides to aid his friend in the battle as well.

Woldbreaker Hulk, Hercules and Apocalypse (w/Speedforce) square off in a no holds barred battle.

Discuss.

psycho gundam
technically, at the time hulk went super saiyan, he begged to get hit with that laser. the fight was soon over (going by story). apocalypse would only delay the firing of the satellite, or even worse, make hulk move out of the reticule.

hulk would destroy the continent just trying to hit the now extremely elusive apocalypse. apocalypse wouldn't even have to move a finger, hulk would do all the damage apocalypse could ever want.

illadelph12
No takers?

Enyalus
Worldbreaker BFRs his own team FTL.

Survivor19
You know what?
Classic Poccy takes this rather easily. He teleports them all into space.
He can fly there and doesn't need air. They, on the other hand...

The Pict
Originally posted by Survivor19
You know what?
Classic Poccy takes this rather easily. He teleports them all into space.
He can fly there and doesn't need air. They, on the other hand...

Hulk doesn't need air

illadelph12
Add Thor to the WWH/Hercules team.

galactusischere
Regular Apoc can solo WWH and Herc.
Apoc with speed force=spite

illadelph12
It's Apoc w/Speedforce Vs. WWH, Hercules, and Thor now.

galactusischere
Originally posted by illadelph12
It's Apoc w/Speedforce Vs. WWH, Hercules, and Thor now.

Team then.

Mshinu
Apoc absorbs the bio-energy from Hulk

illadelph12
Originally posted by galactusischere
Team then.

Heh, really?

Mshinu
Apoc has a proper host now, able to contain vast energies.

galactusischere
Heh, really? Thor is a magic user. He can do alot of damage. Though Apoc is a class 100 even at hes regular size. add speed and adamantium to that...nah I change my perspective on this, APoc still wins.

Parmaniac
Originally posted by galactusischere
Team then.

Wut?

Thor wouldn't make any differnce IMO Apoc with Flash speed is f@cking insane

galactusischere
Originally posted by Parmaniac
Wut?

Thor wouldn't make any differnce IMO Apoc with Flash speed is f@cking insane Originally posted by galactusischere
Thor is a magic user. He can do alot of damage. Though Apoc is a class 100 even at hes regular size. add speed and adamantium to that...nah I change my perspective on this, APoc still wins.

Xplosive
Apocalypse with Speedforce? It would literally be a very easy match up for Apocalypse. No chance for the team.

Aha, adding Thor to the team. I still can't see the team winning. With the strength he has and such speed, he could probably literally knock them out in a few seconds.

Eternal Idol
Apocalypse stomps.

Master Court
Adding the speedforce to any high-end brick like Thor, Hulk, Herc, Juggernaut, Apoc, etc, basically makes them impossible to beat by any team, regardless of the size or members of the team, unless they have like an abstract cosmic guy or high-end god like Odin.

Kris Blaze
Heh, really?
http://i799.photobucket.com/albums/yy275/llagrok/Fun%20shit/1263125555307.gif

illadelph12
What the f*ck is that????

illadelph12
Bump dammit!!!!

Sr J-Bieb
bump

psycho gundam
What the f*ck is that???? i remember that

it was from this ghost story book (the second or third of the series) that every kid in my elementary school used to read in the 90's.

pretty sure i stole one just for that same picture.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.