Arkon vs Namor

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

darthgoober
Arkon- http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Arkon

vs

Namor(Black suit)

Who takes it?

StiltmanFTW
Namor

The Scribe
Arkon zorro

snoopdogg
Arkon if he uses his arsenal.

King Kandy
It always seemed like Arkon was more on Thor's level imo.

Survivor19
Arkon can BFR Namor to the sun...

Warlord
Arkon due to litghning bolts

Kaos sebaceous
Originally posted by Warlord
Arkon due to litghning bolts

Namor due to real lightning

Bentley
Arkon can get easy wins with BFR, but it would not be in character.

He actually put up a fight against Wonderman -back when he was a threat to Thor-, but he would need to use his thunderspears.

I give Arkon the majority, 7/10.

guy222
arkon should

Gecko4lif
Everybody sleeping on namor

Stoic
Namor is immune to electricity, and Arkon isn't on Thor's level. Namor wins 8/10.

Bentley
Originally posted by Stoic
Namor is immune to electricity, and Arkon isn't on Thor's level. Namor wins 8/10.

Arkon's spears aren't electric.

Stoic
Originally posted by Bentley
Arkon's spears aren't electric.

Did The Hulks daughter beat the hell out of Arkon?

juggernaut74
Arkon.

Bentley
Originally posted by Stoic
Did The Hulks daughter beat the hell out of Arkon?

Has she faced him? I didn't read Lyra's tenure as She-Hulk, and as far as I know she's the daughter of an alternate Thundra who has nothing to do with Arkon.

Arkon did well against Wonderman and Thundra, he was defeated by Hercules but he hanged in there for a while and didn't use enough lightning -Crystal intervened too-

SuperiorTech
Originally posted by Bentley
Has she faced him? I didn't read Lyra's tenure as She-Hulk, and as far as I know she's the daughter of an alternate Thundra who has nothing to do with Arkon.

Arkon did well against Wonderman and Thundra, he was defeated by Hercules but he hanged in there for a while and didn't use enough lightning -Crystal intervened too-

What do you mean by alternate Thundra.

Bentley
Lyra was born from a different Thundra than the one Arkon married methinks.

juggernaut74
Going with Arkon. He's a Thor lite imo.

abhilegend
Namor has already beaten him IIRC.

leonidas
namor would certainly take him. he can't beat thundra.

juggernaut74
Didn't Thundra drop Namor back in the day?

naurtoisbeast
Originally posted by abhilegend
Namor has already beaten him IIRC. Originally posted by abhilegend
Namor has already beaten him IIRC. i think namor will win here

leonidas
Originally posted by juggernaut74
Didn't Thundra drop Namor back in the day?

not that i recall, but i suppose it's possible depending on the situation. thundra is below ben though. might not be easy i guess, but namor takes a heavy majority against arkon who is certainly not a cl100 guy.

zopzop
Namor wins. But Arkon isn't a joke though. His handbook stats are all wrong. This guy regularly hangs with Cl90+s.

juggernaut74
Originally posted by leonidas
not that i recall, but i suppose it's possible depending on the situation. thundra is below ben though. might not be easy i guess, but namor takes a heavy majority against arkon who is certainly not a cl100 guy. I'm pretty sure she has. He wasn't kayoed but she definitely dropped him. Thundra chumped Thing quite a few times back in the day also.Originally posted by zopzop
Namor wins. But Arkon isn't a joke though. His handbook stats are all wrong. This guy regularly hangs with Cl90+s. He's rated at Class 75 in the handbooks, that seems pretty good.

zopzop
I'm pretty sure she has. He wasn't kayoed but she definitely dropped him.
She did knock him on his @$$ but it wasn't just her fighting him. He tussled with Reed/Thing/Torch earlier.

Yup. She's been written down since. Currently I see Thing beating her almost every single time.

juggernaut74
Didn't she hold her own against Hulk a few years back?

zopzop
Hmm, don't recall.

Also, regarding her fight vs Namor. Namor didn't really want to fight the Fantastic Four or her. He was trying to get Reed and Sue back together. They didn't know this though. Only he and the Inhumans were in on it.

So he wasn't trying to hurt them, but they were trying to beat him.
http://s11.postimg.org/gkrac8bwf/all_a_game.jpg

leonidas
yeah, maybe initially thundra was something--she was usually around ben's level. you could be right, she may have taken ben down once, but ben would take a heavy majority off her. she wanted him as her prince or something too. lol and she was equal or greater than arkon.

still a heavy majority to namor. at least 8/10

-K-M-

Hulk: Raging Thunder #1

juggernaut74
Originally posted by leonidas
yeah, maybe initially thundra was something--she was usually around ben's level. you could be right, she may have taken ben down once, but ben would take a heavy majority off her. she wanted him as her prince or something too. lol and she was equal or greater than arkon.

still a heavy majority to namor. at least 8/10 Arkon held his own against Hercules iirc. It's been awhile but I think may have blindsided him or something for the win.Originally posted by -K-M-
Hulk: Raging Thunder #1 That sounds right.

leonidas
Arkon held his own against Hercules iirc. It's been awhile but I think may have blindsided him or something for the win. That sounds right.

pretty sure you're not remembering that herc fight correctly. if it was that showing in the avengers, herc pretty much beat the crap out of him. arkon even STABBED herc with one of his lightning bolts and had it explode INSIDE herc. who completely tanked it, to arkon's stunned shock, then herc continued to beat the hell out of him. herc got an assist at the very end, but it was clear that fight was already over. the cheap shot you're talking about may have been herc's initial shot, because arkon turned and dismissed him. didn't really matter though. as the battle went on herc was very clearly well above arkon.

namor's not herc, but he's prove to not be all that far away....

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.