What is the worst comic book movie?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Indestructible
IMO i think it is Return of the Swamp-Thing. But I wanna know what you guys think

The Pict
It's Catwoman. No contest.

Indestructible
Originally posted by The Pict
It's Catwoman. No contest.

Did you ever see return of the swamp-thing? it dosnt get any worse than that lol

BruceSkywalker
it is ALL of them that you listed

Indestructible
Originally posted by BruceSkywalker
it is ALL of them that you listed
lol

StiltmanFTW
I haven't watched Elektra and ROTST... so I pick Catwoman - I saw almost two scenes and that alone made me puke.

SpaceMonkey
Is Catwoman even considered a movie? That was crap wrapped in trash!

roughrider
What - Howard The Duck doesn't make this list?

Or has it actually improved with time...? shifty

Honestly, you should remove X-Men 3. It was a blockbuster hit, unlike the others on the list, and isn't as bad as you think.

xJLxKing
I hated Electra.

Bouboumaster
I didn't see Catwoman but I watched Batman and Robin and god it was awfull.

starlock
Superman Returns...at least i find the others on the list entertaining.....in some way..and some of the movies on the list..i actually liked alot!

Edit: i thought Superman IV... meant superman returns...so i voted for it...oops!

Chancho
I don't know what's the worst comic book movie... but I know what's the worst post... THIS ONE!!!! ?Hahahahahahahahahahhahaha

Indestructible! I will destroy you!

jinXed by JaNx
Spidermann3 or x-men 3 These movies went absolutley no where. They took the series in circles and rehashed and even contradicted it's already established story. They were both incredible stroke jobes and nothing more. It really brings a tear to my eye sad

Begining of the end right there...,yeah. We'll never get to see our Spectacular Spiderman or uncanny x-men sad Who really gives a shit about catwoman? Did anyone ever expect that movie to do well? I mean...,really? I knew it was going to be dogshit when i first heard about it because i was all like "who cares about catwoman without batman?" And then i heard sharon Stone was going to be in it and that was the instant kiss of death.

Elektra actually wasn't as bad as people say it was. Daredevil...,daredevil could have been good if it weren't for the forced and pointless Elektra story line.

I don't know, the most offensive, however...,without a doubt; Fantastic Four; Rise of the Silver Surfer. That movie was absolute balls. The first FF movie wasn't half bad and it had a perfect cast. The sequel, however...,yeah, it will forever sit in the shit hall of fame and Wolverine follows not far behind wink

Indestructible
Originally posted by Chancho
I don't know what's the worst comic book movie... but I know what's the worst post... THIS ONE!!!! ?Hahahahahahahahahahhahaha

Indestructible! I will destroy you!

Yea right im really scared you little prick.

chomperx9
steel
batman and robin
elektra

suck the most

id rather watch catwoman than elektra

The Nuul
Wolverine goes in here somewhere.

Kovacs86
It's like choosing between someone else's really ****ing annoying children...

Indestructible
Originally posted by The Nuul
Wolverine goes in here somewhere.

why does wolverine get bashed? I didnt think it was that bad. It was better than X3 thats for damn sure......

PRAYERRUN
I voted for Batman & Robin. George Clooney as BATMAN!?! What were they thinking?

Impediment
X-Men Origins: Wolverine belongs on this list.

ankur29
dunno about catwoman , we got to watch halle berry in that costume , she is well fit

AverageSavage
Originally posted by ankur29
dunno about catwoman , we got to watch halle berry in that costume , she is well fit

that's a stupid argument. If we got a ton of bikini models to remake The Godfather we would all hate it

steverules_2
Originally posted by AverageSavage
that's a stupid argument. If we got a ton of bikini models to remake The Godfather we would all hate it

dunno you can say WE would all hate it...might be a big hit no expression

Neo Darkhalen
Batman and Robin
Spider-Man 3
Fantastic 4
Catwoman
Superman returns
Hulk (2003)

Those are the ones I hate, I just can't watch them

Indestructible
Originally posted by Neo Darkhalen
Batman and Robin
Spider-Man 3
Fantastic 4
Catwoman
Superman returns
Hulk (2003)

Those are the ones I hate, I just can't watch them

Spider-Man 3 , FF, and Superman Returns are.......berable. Hulk and Catwoman are horseshit on the otherhand. Batman and Robin....do i even have to comment on batman and robin?

roughrider
I think we've concluded the poll list is too small. big grin

Bouboumaster
Incredible Hulk is great, and Ang Lee's is fine... It lacks action, but he's more deeper.

But Batman and Robin are an insult to the cinema.

SuperiorTech
Batman and Robin was terrible but then I saw Catwoman and I had a new number one.

steverules_2
Elektra had a guy with a dog on his stomache...dunno if it can get any worse than that

Mr Shindiggery
I would have to say Catwoman because its a complement just to say its a comic book movie it is so not you could just call it a average flick that came out last Tuesday it bares no relation to comic book character or history in any shape or form and IS an insult to the genre of Comic Book Movies and does not even deserve to be called a Comic Book movie. As for the others least they have some a bit of relation to their characters even if done terribly.

PRAYERRUN
Originally posted by steverules_2
dunno you can say WE would all hate it...might be a big hit no expression
yeah unfortunately, you're probably right. Too many movies are done with sex in mind.

chomperx9
1 batman and robin
2 elektra
3 catwoman
4 x-men 3
5 punisher warzone
6 hulk 2003

Darth Macabre
Ang Lee's Hulk....a burning paper bag of crap is what that is.

jinXed by JaNx
I've come around to that movie. Other than the stupid dog fight, i think that movie was actually pretty good, but Nortons Hulk is way better

Mr. Rhythmic
1970s "Captain America" was bad.

PRAYERRUN
Originally posted by Mr. Rhythmic
1970s "Captain America" was bad.
Haven't seen that one.

krowand
Why weren't Monkeybone or the Nick Fury: Agent of Shield with Baywatch Boy as Nick not on the list? Lots Worse!!

RULK -- I thought they were just using Scooby Doo on voice overs again. Rel-Ro Rorge!

Raoul
I hate X2, but i'm probably the only person on KMC that does...

BruceSkywalker
Originally posted by PRAYERRUN
Haven't seen that one.

you aren't missing much

chomperx9
which of these 3 would you watch last ?

superman returns
ghost rider
fantastic four silver surfer

Indestructible
Originally posted by chomperx9
which of these 3 would you watch last ?

superman returns
ghost rider
fantastic four silver surfer

prob FF:RoSS

chomperx9
which was worse ghost rider or punisher warzone

xJLxKing
Punisher WZ is easily the worst movie I HAVE EVER SEEN. It was very very bad. The original one was 10000% better.

chomperx9
Originally posted by xJLxKing
Punisher WZ is easily the worst movie I HAVE EVER SEEN. It was very very bad. The original one was 10000% better. u think punisher was worse than elektra ?

Kazenji
Originally posted by xJLxKing
Punisher WZ is easily the worst movie I HAVE EVER SEEN. It was very very bad. The original one was 10000% better.

What better then the Dolph Lundgren movie?

tkitna
This fine release would have to be there somewhere.

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/thumb/d/dc/Drstrangemovie.jpg/180px-Drstrangemovie.jpg

D_Dude1210
Originally posted by tkitna
This fine release would have to be there somewhere.

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/thumb/d/dc/Drstrangemovie.jpg/180px-Drstrangemovie.jpg

OMG! That seriously was a movie?? O_O

Hm. Wasn't there a REALLY crummy JLA movie starring that blonde girl from JAG?

chomperx9
which of these movies you think made the most money ?

batman and robin
elektra
punisher warzone
catwoman
x-men 3
FF surfer

starlock
Originally posted by D_Dude1210
OMG! That seriously was a movie?? O_O

Hm. Wasn't there a REALLY crummy JLA movie starring that blonde girl from JAG?

I actually remember watching Dr Strange on Channel 7 late night when i was young.. laughing

And i also remeber that horrible JLA movie.....i try an forget...but it does not work sad

Kazenji
Originally posted by chomperx9
which of these movies you think made the most money ?

batman and robin
elektra
punisher warzone
catwoman
x-men 3
FF surfer

X-Men 3

horrorwolf
Batman and Robin. Horrible Horrible Horrible. Not only that its one of the oldest and has the worst visual fx, the only thing a bad comic movie can rely on to salvage some viewers.

I find it most unwatchable and least entertaining out of out of all on the list. Basically...it would put you guys to sleep the fastest if you were forced to watch.

Kazenji
I actaully liked that Batman and Robin when i was a kid but now when i watched goddam its crap.

Darth Jello
So if we were to make like a consensus list, would it be like: Every Fantastic Four movie ever made, Ghost Rider, Elektra, Punisher War Zone and 1989 Punisher flick, Judge Dredd, Super Man 3 and 4, Catwoman, the Schumacher or "gay" Batman movies, every Captain America movie made so far, X-Men 3, and The Mask movies?

Kris Blaze
War Zone is far from the worst comic book movie.

It's not a great movie, but it fit the Punisher pretty well imo.

kgkg
^ Yep. I kinda enjoy the Punisher movies there are far worse comic book movies to chose from.

Darth Jello
I don't even think Howard the Duck is that bad compared to most bad comic book movies.

spidermanrocks
Dragonball Evolution is the worst comic book movie ever made, and also the worst movie ever made.

Tron
I think Elektra gets a bad rap. Sure, as a Marvel-based movie it's not very good, but as a stand-alone film it's pretty decent. And yes, Batman & Robin was bad, but you get Arnold Schwarzenegger saying one-liners involving ice throughout the movie, that alone makes it worth watching at least once. Catwoman was sh*t. That is all.

chomperx9
Originally posted by Tron
I think Elektra gets a bad rap. Sure, as a Marvel-based movie it's not very good, but as a stand-alone film it's pretty decent. And yes, Batman & Robin was bad, but you get Arnold Schwarzenegger saying one-liners involving ice throughout the movie, that alone makes it worth watching at least once. Catwoman was sh*t. That is all. which was worse Superman returns, X3, or Ghostrider

K.Diddy
erm Why did people not like Punisher Warzone?

Entity
Originally posted by K.Diddy
erm Why did people not like Punisher Warzone? Good question!

I mean it wasn't the greatest comic movie I've ever seen but it's no where near as god awfully horrible as people have made it out to be. I have netflix so I watched because it didn't really cost anything and I always watch comic movies, atleast ones with characters I care about, no matter how bad a rep they have. It's really an alright movie. Definitely much more true to the material than Thomas Jane's and that was pretty good too I thought.

spidermanrocks
Originally posted by K.Diddy
erm Why did people not like Punisher Warzone?
Originally posted by Entity
Good question!

I mean it wasn't the greatest comic movie I've ever seen but it's no where near as god awfully horrible as people have made it out to be. I have netflix so I watched because it didn't really cost anything and I always watch comic movies, atleast ones with characters I care about, no matter how bad a rep they have. It's really an alright movie. Definitely much more true to the material than Thomas Jane's and that was pretty good too I thought.

I agree with you guys. "Punisher: War Zone" was a great film. It stayed more true to the Punisher comics than any other Punisher adaptation so far, the actor who plays Frank Castle perfectly fits the character (in both personality and appearance), it had great and gory action scenes, good dark comedy, Jigsaw was great, and a storyline that did justice to the Punisher character. Overall, I think most Punisher fans (I am a huge fan of the character) would have been happy with the film. "Punisher: War Zone" gave Punisher fans exactly what they asked for in a live-action Punisher film. And I would have loved to see a sequel.

I think the reason why people hate it so much is because they were expecting to see The Dark Knight 2. Has anyone noticed how every single comic book film that came after The Dark Knight has failed to reach over 80% on Rotten Tomatoes and comic book forums? Even Iron Man 2 and Kick-Ass only received about 75%. People have been comparing every single comic book movie to The Dark Knight ever since it came out. Just because a comic book film wasn't as good as The Dark Knight doesn't mean they turned out dissapointing.

-Pr-
Actually bad: Catwoman
Bad representations of the characters: X2

original spawn
The question i always make is why does everybody think that spider-man 3 was a really bad film, it was actuallt pretty good, not as good as spider-man 2 but it was a good film.
X3 had less negatice criticism but it deserved more, spider-man 3 deserves less criticism.

Dum Dum Dugan
war zone sucked......it was so friggin cheesy

D_Dude1210
This is still pretty much top 3 of the worst comic book movies for me.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b-yudaHf5Nk

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.