Free E-Books or similar for Tom Clancy?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Crosshair
I'm looking for Debt of Honor. If anyone could send a link to a website that has it for free or could send it to me, it would be much appreciated.

That ACDC Chick
you couldve googled itsrug

Crosshair
Already have....

That ACDC Chick
then try ebookhood.com

Crosshair
I couldn't search anything....looks promising though...it said that something was down for now.

MildPossession
Am I the only one who thinks E-Books should be bloody banned?

Morridini
Yes you are.
Kindle and electronic books is probaably the future of books.

MildPossession
Urgh, I hope not. I couldn't think of anything more boring than holding an electronic machine pressing buttons to turn pages not there... give me physical, new or second hand smelling, no chance of deleting books anyday. stick out tongue

That ACDC Chick
definately as the age of technology progresses the popularity of ebooks will grow but of course there will be true bookworms out there who will stick to the traditional way of reading
i mean, cmon! reading from printed sheets of paper has been around for centuries and thats something you cant take away no matter how lazy people in the future get
its just like with music, theres always new songs and styles and artists coming out but theres always gonna be people that stick to the stuff they grew up to, like me
even though theres hip-hop and rap and all that other kind of music, i happily live in the past i was never in and listen to good old fashioned rock n roll and metal

Bardock42
Originally posted by MildPossession
Am I the only one who thinks E-Books should be bloody banned?

Yeah.

Though I don't like them.

MildPossession
Music is rather different. You are not going to get through more than one book on say a two hour train journey. Music you will go through all sorts of music, don't want to take a case of CDs with you...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.