David Carradine (1936-2009) R.I.P

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Darth Vicious
R.I.P Kung Fu/Bill. sad

American actor David Carradine has been found dead in a Bangkok, Thailand, hotel, according to his personal manager, Chuck Binder.

David Carradine became famous in the 1970s after starring in the television series "Kung Fu."

Binder said Thursday that the death is being investigated but could provide no other details.

Carradine's death was "shocking and sad. He was full of life, always wanting to work ... a great person," Binder said, according to People magazine.

Carradine, who became famous in the 1970s when he starred as Kwai Chang Caine in the television series "Kung Fu," was 72.

Modern audiences may best know him as "Bill" in Quentin Tarantino's "Kill Bill" films.

His career included more than 100 feature films, two dozen television movies and theater work, according to the Internet Movie Database.

Carradine, who was married five times and divorced four, is survived by his widow, Annie Bierman, according to People magazine.

"David's career as an artist did not begin on the stage, though some of his early career was on and off Broadway. His earliest work was as a sculptor and painter," Carradine's official Web site says.

http://www.cnn.com/2009/SHOWBIZ/06/04/obit.david.carradine/index.html

the.kenzo
Update: He offed himself. He was found hanging in the wardrobe with a rope around his neck.

Darth Vicious
Originally posted by the.kenzo
Update: He offed himself. He was found hanging in the wardrobe with a rope around his neck.

Source?

It doesnt say that here:
http://news-briefs.ew.com/2009/06/kill-bill-star-david-carradine-found-dead-in-bangkok.html

Raoul
sad

S_D_J
So sad

http://stars.ign.com/articles/991/991518p1.html

BruceSkywalker
I grew up watching him as Kwai Chang Caine and then later when he returned to the role in Kung Fu: The Legend Continues...

Loved him in The Long Riders and Death Race 2000...

Kill Bill vol 1 and vol 2 as Bill

Scythe
NOT THE KUNG FU MASTER!! That sucks, big time. I never got to see him in a film with Mr. Miyagi. That would've been some epic crossover shit right there.

Kazenji
Originally posted by BruceSkywalker

Death Race 2000...

Kill Bill vol 1 and vol 2 as Bill

There the only things i remember him from

so with this Streach movie that he was doing are they going to finished it off ?

Genesis
Originally posted by the.kenzo

This doesn't necessarily mean he committed suicide ...

Scythe
Originally posted by Genesis
This doesn't necessarily mean he committed suicide ...

How does hanging oneself not count for offing themselves?

Genesis
Originally posted by Scythe
How does hanging oneself not count for offing themselves?

Whoa, where is there evidence that he hung himself? I don't know all of the details but they haven't actually confirmed suicide as of yet.

Kazenji
Has anyone heard the latest about it was some bizarre sexual act.

Wei Phoenix
Originally posted by Kazenji
Has anyone heard the latest about it was some bizarre sexual act.

Yeah he was allegedly naked when found.

BruceSkywalker
David Carradine died from Autoerotic asphyxiation....

http://www.eonline.com/uberblog/b127647_did_david_carradine_die_from_sex_act.html

FistOfThe North
Bill Killed.

I read that there was a rope around his nuts and his neck and may've suffered a heart attack while in the posh hotel he was in.

it was probably a "freak" accident gone wrong with some asian prostitute.

anyway still, r.i.p.

Genesis
Gee, it looks like he didn't commit suicide and it was an accident.

Kiss my ass, Scythe.

T.M
His agent is apparently claiming it was murder, or at least there was foul play.

Link

Genesis
Oh, there was "foul play" alright.

BruceSkywalker
Originally posted by T.M
His agent is apparently claiming it was murder, or at least there was foul play.

Link

i think they may be trying to save face about Carradine..

i will wait to give final judgment when everything is truly known

MildPossession
If it is that above erotic thingy, what an embarrasing way to go... accidental death in a solitary sex act, I would be sad if I was the children or wife knowing that most of the world knows that.

RIP

Robtard
Another Micheal Hutchins' type death. Who knew Grasshopper was into kinky play.

Personally, not a bad way to go, he was old anyways and he probably came first, double win in my book. May we all be so lucky to die with a smile on our mugs.

Sadako of Girth
I concurr.

Between:

A slow death from cancer

Jumping on fire out of a high rise building

or

Dying in a post shag euphoria state suddenly after having just shot my load all over some nice Thai callgirl, I know queue I'd be in.

Respect to Carradine for making it a rock and roll one 'till the end.

FistOfThe North
he always might've been that way. Like an extreme (sex) freak.

I remember reading an interview of his a couple of years back on i think maxim where he told the interviewer "Did you know a girl can cum just by sucking on your cock?".

I dunno. It is an undignifying way to die, no one wants to go like that, and although now every time i see a David C. film, the way he died may flash in my mind for a sec. but i don't think it's gonna tarnish his acting works for me, like that.

Kazenji
Did anyone hear about the one during the week something about a Kung Fu Mafia might have been involved.

Scythe
Originally posted by Genesis
Gee, it looks like he didn't commit suicide and it was an accident.

Kiss my ass, Scythe.

Never said he did or didn't commit suicide, silly person. I said hanging oneself is basically offing oneself, since you made it seem like you didn't beiieve it was.

Kiss my goat ass.

Rogue Jedi
One of his ex wives revealed that he liked to tie himself up during sex. Maybe he was just being a kinky byotch and got pwned.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.