I hate this kid.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

TheMercurial
I'm not the type of person who starts flaming youtube videos, and I'd never usually take a grudge against someone just for making bad videos, butfor some reason, I can't help hating this guy.

He has at least five channels on Youtube, and he had two others which he deleted, and every one of his videos makes me want to punch something.

http://www.youtube.com/user/Spulunkerz

http://www.youtube.com/user/CaseysAdventures

http://www.youtube.com/user/TheCaseyChannel

http://www.youtube.com/user/insaneman101

http://www.youtube.com/user/caseyrosenberg

There's just something so abnoxious and smug about him that I can't stand.

For example- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OC2Gj9GMY7g&feature=channel_page

kodak
Leave my videos alone!

That ACDC Chick
he looks oddly familiarmmm

Mairuzu
dont you have something else better to do then to hate on someone you dont even know?

TheMercurial
Normally I do. Honestly. But from the first of his videos I saw, I just couldn't stop hating him...

Piggle Humsy
http://i302.photobucket.com/albums/nn89/Delta105/1241153410245.jpg

Mairuzu
Originally posted by TheMercurial
Normally I do. Honestly. But from the first of his videos I saw, I just couldn't stop hating him... im kidding with you, because i ****ing hate boxxy

(as seen above)

TheMercurial
Originally posted by Mairuzu
im kidding with you, because i ****ing hate boxxy

(as seen above)

Fair enough big grin

But seriously, wtf is with Casey? mad
Although some of the video's on his deleted channel's were more abnoxious. For my part, I've tried to rationall and delicately explain to him that everything he does sucks, but it's like he doesn't even want to listen sometimes...

Mairuzu
i dont know, not sure who he is

TheMercurial
He's the guy I made the thread about. I just feel obliged to rant about him every so often now that I've made the thread.

(Yes it said gay, and that was a typo)

Mairuzu
Why tho? how did you find his videos? who is he?

TheMercurial
I can't remember how I stumbled on his videos, it was ages ago I don't know him really. He's some kid from Las Vegas who makes a pile of videos with his friends, but all of them generally point to him being in charge or being the main focus. It just annoys me how funny and clever he clearly thinks he's being.

I'm not sure why. I don't know why I hate, I simply know that I hated him yesterday and the day before and the day before, and I will surely hate him tomorrow.

Mairuzu
I'd rather watch videos of chicks doing strip teases or making out with other chicks

TheMercurial
Well that's fair, some people like watching sexy videos, and others prefer to spend their time getting annoyed by abnoxious fat kids...

I've wasted so...much of my life. cry

Mairuzu
time for a change!

TheMercurial
Definitely, but change like this can't come all at once.

I should probably start by watching sexy videos of abnoxious fat people? confused

Mairuzu
oxymoron

TheMercurial
It's a tough one alright...

Ax3l
Assumed this thread was about Walshy.

Barker
Originally posted by kodak
Leave my videos alone!
haermm

+ 1 exp

TheMercurial
Originally posted by Ax3l
Assumed this thread was about Walshy.

Nope, it's about some guy I don't really know called Casey.

mad His face angers me deeply.

Mairuzu
You'd hate walshy more

TheMercurial
Maybe. Give me time though, I'm really just settling back into KMC

Mr. Rhythmic
Yeah, the guy's annoying, but I don't hate him.

TheMercurial
Originally posted by Mr. Rhythmic
Yeah, the guy's annoying, but I don't hate him.

Casey or Walshy?
Keep in mind that I've had a long time to marinate into a hatred for Casey.

Ms Chelle
I hate this one chick (I know in person) who thinks she is better then everyone else.. If I were violent I'd punch her in the face... well after she gives birth to her baby. shrug

Mairuzu
sucks for the baby

Mr. Rhythmic
Casey or Walshy?
Keep in mind that I've had a long time to marinate into a hatred for Casey.

Casey.

TheMercurial
Casey.
So very annoying...

Mr. Rhythmic
So very annoying...

I dislike that "I'm not a homo" kid more.

Intolerance is one of my least favorite things on earth.

TheMercurial
I dislike that "I'm not a homo" kid more.

Intolerance is one of my least favorite things on earth.

Who's that?

Mr. Rhythmic
Who's that?

xddhKQje41M&feature=related

TheMercurial
xddhKQje41M&feature=related

That kid seems a little unhinged.

That ACDC Chick
EVAIQwVvcvk
laughcry

Scythe
Originally posted by Piggle Humsy
http://i302.photobucket.com/albums/nn89/Delta105/1241153410245.jpg

Thanks Piggles, you owe me a new moniter and make my hand feel better...

dadudemon
Originally posted by Scythe
Thanks Piggles, you owe me a new moniter and make my hand feel better...

How did you splooge ruin your monitor? laughing

Scythe
Originally posted by dadudemon
How did you splooge ruin your monitor? laughing

I...

N-no, it was a fist through the monitor joke, not a bate joke...

dadudemon
I...

N-no, it was a fist through the monitor joke, not a bate joke...

I was just messin' man.

And are we back on good terms or was that "ignore" thing just a joke and the joke was actually on me?

Rogue Jedi
I was just messin' man.

And are we back on good terms or was that "ignore" thing just a joke and the joke was actually on me? Hucking fater haermm

dadudemon
Originally posted by Rogue Jedi
Hucking fater haermm

Mut your shucking fouth! laughing

Scythe
See, those types of posts irritate me, ignore stands, nothing against you at all, it's just the f*ckin' internet, just stupid posts are irritating to read...

Rogue Jedi
Fut the shuck up, man.

Rogue Jedi
That was to dadude yes

Matt Daaaaaaaaaaamon!!!

dadudemon
See, those types of posts irritate me, ignore stands, nothing against you at all, it's just the f*ckin' internet, just stupid posts are irritating to read...

No, it is directly against me. Don't literally lie to yourself. You don't like the fact that I am "cool" with John. That's fine. Just be a man and actually fess up to it.

I'm cool with not caring about your past bullshit. But you just can't let it go. If a post that utilizes "spoonerisms" pisses you off so much that you never want to see a post from that poster again, you are either ****ed waaaay up in the head or there's something else going on. I've seen posts of yours that were every bit as goofy or immature as any of mine so the former is virtually ruled out. Can you not stand that I haven't written John off after all these years?

Rogue Jedi
No, it is directly against me. Don't literally lie to yourself. You don't like the fact that I am "cool" with John. That's fine. Just be a man and actually fess up to it.

I'm cool with not caring about your past bullshit. But you just can't let it go. If a post that utilizes "spoonerisms" pisses you off so much that you never want to see a post from that poster again, you are either ****ed waaaay up in the head or there's something else going on. I've seen posts of yours that were every bit as goofy or immature as any of mine so the former is virtually ruled out. Can you not stand that I haven't written John off after all these years?

ZWTzyU5MFgM

Scythe

That has nothing to do with the matter. Heh, believe it if you will. You two share the same common sense of humor, bewbs/smileys and so on. I still click on several if your posts time and time again when you post in the other forums, because you usually have something intelligent to say, except here... The ignore button works wonders, it simply negates and skips certain posts people make, while still giving me the option of letting me see it if I want. You and John aren't the only two on ignore, so don't feel special about the matter.

Rogue Jedi
ZWTzyU5MFgM

Scythe
Nice... Keep at it, it's hilarious...

Rogue Jedi
It is, that vid is hilarious yes

dadudemon
That has nothing to do with the matter. Heh, believe it if you will. You two share the same common sense of humor, bewbs/smileys and so on. I still click on several if your posts time and time again when you post in the other forums, because you usually have something intelligent to say, except here... The ignore button works wonders, it simply negates and skips certain posts people make, while still giving me the option of letting me see it if I want. You and John aren't the only two on ignore, so don't feel special about the matter.

What an underhanded compliment. And, no, it's no big deal. We rarely speak to each other on the boards. It's not like I'm missing anything by you not reading posts and continuing to not respond to them: the antithesis of message board use.

I guess this is what I get for sticking up for you. It's no wonder that there's people around these parts who are out to get you. Dude, lol, you're so ****ed up that when I tried to tell you about those morons and their lame plans, you accused me of making up the entire thing! laughing It doesn't get much crazier than that. Egocentricity at the cost of alienation. Great job, Scythe. But, no worries, it's no loss to myself. But you've succeeded at distancing yet another person. I hope that you don't damage Kayakat with your vitiating personality. She seems so nice and delicate. Since I'm not like you or those out to get you, I'll leave it at this...no vendetta, no anything from this end. We'll continue to not talk to each other as it has pretty much been the entire time I've been here.

Scythe
Out to get me? Haha, and I take things on the interwebz seriously. Anyways, back to reality.

Rogue Jedi
Nobody ****s with the Jesus.

dadudemon
Out to get me? Haha, and I take things on the interwebz seriously. Anyways, back to reality.

Oh, hi there.

Who are you? I've never seen you before. Are you a famous musician?

And that's quite a painful attempt at sarcasm. The ol' "I don't take the internet seriously" is old and busted. Where did you meet Kaya? Why did you bring your dirty laundry out into the boards with John? Why did you continue to perpetuate that hate against John and those kind to him? Please, Mr. "I don't take the internet seriously." You take the "internet" more seriously than I've seen anyone do in my entire internet life...except for that one guy who committed suicide live on webcam.

Edit-

Don't you remember me pleading with you in PMs to let it go with John? Don't you remember all that advice and sympathy I had for you? You were such a shit storm of anger that I didn't want to see it. I should have used ignore...but you seemed okay everywhere else....except for others using shitty grammar. lol

Scythe
Oh, hi there.

Who are you? I've never seen you before. Are you a famous musician?

And that's quite a painful attempt at sarcasm. The ol' "I don't take the internet seriously" is old and busted. Where did you meet Kaya? Why did you bring your dirty laundry out into the boards with John? Why did you continue to perpetuate that hate against John and those kind to him? Please, Mr. "I don't take the internet seriously." You take the "internet" more seriously than I've seen anyone do in my entire internet life...except for that one guy who committed suicide live on webcam.

Silly, I never said I never took the interweb seriously. Cuz I do, we all do. I'm no different.

dadudemon
Silly, I never said I never took the interweb seriously. Cuz I do, we all do. I'm no different.

Nice dodge. no expression

Scythe
Nice dodge. no expression

Call it what you will. What do you want to get out of me?

Rogue Jedi
Nice dodge. no expression Dodge this:

http://i248.photobucket.com/albums/gg183/jedibeastie/ash/ash6-1-1.jpg

steverules_2

We want...more money! smuprh

dadudemon

Obviously, something gay. no expression

Rogue Jedi
Obviously, something gay. no expression LOL@ internet gayness!!!

dadudemon
LOL@ internet gayness!!!

Damn.

laughing

I'm pwned. I have no comeback for that. Seriously.

Rogue Jedi
Damn.

laughing

I'm pwned. I have no comeback for that. Seriously. No? Well.....................

http://i248.photobucket.com/albums/gg183/jedibeastie/ash/ash2-2-1.jpg

The Grey Fox
Well, this thread really went to shit.

Scythe
Originally posted by The Grey Fox

I'm lucky like that.

dadudemon
Originally posted by The Grey Fox

I hope it washes its hands after it's done.

Ushgarak
Closing this as it has turned into another pioster vendetta thread. Scythe and dadudemon, you are both culpable there. Again, I am now keeping a close watch on you both. Don't perpetuate this kind of thing on the boards.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.