Kratos in a Soul Calibur Gauntlet Part 3

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

XanatosForever
In honor of his recent addition to the newest entry in the Soul Calibur franchise (Broken Destiny, on PSP), Kratos faces off in a Soul Gauntlet with all the characters that will be making an appearance in the game.

For the sake of balance, Kratos will only be allowed the Blades of Athena, Poseidon's Rage, and Icarus Wings. Why those three? Well, because they've already been shown to be a part of his moveset in Broken Destiny! eek!

vDNunjq6AsE

Kratos demo starts at 1:10

His opponents are in no particular order, and he has fifteen minutes to rest between each bout.

Raphael
Seong Mi-na
Setsuka
Siegfried
Sophitia

NemeBro
Kratos walks through this thread...Again.

First_Tsurugi06
This actually looks like an easier bout than the first one.

Wei Phoenix
Should've added in the new guy with the mustache. He would've ****ed Kratos up.

XanatosForever
I was planning on doing the entire cast of BD, but I got slapped with a topic limit because I was spamming, apparently.

Edit: and like I said, it's in no particular order, I just went down a list of the characters that I found on the Soul Calibur Wiki.

Wei Phoenix
Originally posted by XanatosForever
I was planning on doing the entire cast of BD, but I got slapped with a topic limit because I was spamming, apparently.

Edit: and like I said, it's in no particular order, I just went down a list of the characters that I found on the Soul Calibur Wiki.

Mustache guy comes in, bends Kratos over his knee and spanks him for being so angry.

Nemesis X
Namco could've put Kratos as DLC for the PS3 but no. At least I have Vader.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.