Mangog vs Trion Juggernaut vs Destroyer

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Prep-Man
3 way fight this time.

Enyalus
Trion Juggs.

rotiart
Trion Juggernaught punching through realities ftw.

rotiart
even classic juggernaught would win here..

Knowsbleed33
Classic would lose.

Trion wins this fight.

Mindship
Is Trion J's durability infinite? Otherwise, Classic Indestructible Destroyer with bolts of "limitless force" ftw.

Kris Blaze
Destroyer.

Wild Shadow
Originally posted by Kris Blaze
Destroyer.

agreed

Slaanesh
full power Destroyer FTW

Wei Phoenix
Originally posted by Mindship
Is Trion J's durability infinite? Otherwise, Classic Indestructible Destroyer with bolts of "limitless force" ftw.

Do you mean invulnerable?

Has anyone here punched through dimensional walls and traveled through them?

Kris Blaze
Originally posted by Wei Phoenix
Do you mean invulnerable?

Has anyone here punched through dimensional walls and traveled through them?

How is that impressive? Is Magik supposed to beat Mangog's ass because she can access other dimensions?

One of them cut through Mjolnir like butter. Mjolnir can absorb enough energy to take out 1/5 of the universe.

Wei Phoenix
How is that impressive? Is Magik supposed to beat Mangog's ass because she can access other dimensions?

One of them cut through Mjolnir like butter. Mjolnir can absorb enough energy to take out 1/5 of the universe.

Because he physically did it through sheer power. Magik can't.

Kris Blaze
Because he physically did it through sheer power. Magik can't.

But his is powered by magic.

Anything that 8th day Juggernaut does, IS magic.

Enyalus

It's Trion Juggy in this thread. uhuh

Also...how is that relevant? Destroyer and Mangog can't manipulate magic, and Magik isn't in this thread.

Wei Phoenix

But this isn't 8th Day Juggernaut. Also yes he is magically empowered but its still physical strength like Captain Marvel and Thor. Was it stated anywhere that he magically did it?

Mindship
Do you mean invulnerable? Indestructible = invulnerable, yes.

Has anyone here punched through dimensional walls and traveled through them? I think Superman has punched through dimensions / spacetime, yet his invulnerability is not infinite. Is TJ's invulnerability infinite? Otherwise he falls before a bolt of infinite power (not to mention that Classic Destroyer was totally unfazed when hit by Mjolnir AND then was able to use the hammer against Thor because Odin had made Classic Destroyer "all-powerful"...and this was when the Destroyer was animated by a mere mortal).

Wei Phoenix
Indestructible = invulnerable, yes.

I think Superman has punched through dimensions / spacetime, yet his invulnerability is not infinite. Is TJ's invulnerability infinite? Otherwise he falls before a bolt of infinite power (not to mention that Classic Destroyer was totally unfazed when hit by Mjolnir AND then was able to use the hammer against Thor because Odin had made Classic Destroyer "all-powerful"...and this was when the Destroyer was animated by a mere mortal).

Strength has nothing to do with invulnerability. Although Cain is invulnerable and has limitless stamina, he could fight the entire MU at the same time and not get tired. Just a note to everyone I'm not saying he would win, just saying that if they all hypothetically went H2H with him he wouldn't get tired at all no matter how long they fought. Mjolnir also can't hurt Juggernaut. Also it was SBP who punched through space/time.

Mindship
Just a note to everyone I'm not saying he would win, just saying that if they all hypothetically went H2H with him he wouldn't get tired at all no matter how long they fought. This I could agree with, though I think this would also hold for the Destroyer (Classic, anyway). Not sure about Mangog's stamina.

Stunner2xx
Indestructible = invulnerable, yes.

I think Superman has punched through dimensions / spacetime, yet his invulnerability is not infinite. Is TJ's invulnerability infinite? Otherwise he falls before a bolt of infinite power (not to mention that Classic Destroyer was totally unfazed when hit by Mjolnir AND then was able to use the hammer against Thor because Odin had made Classic Destroyer "all-powerful"...and this was when the Destroyer was animated by a mere mortal).
Jugs

This destoyer fanaticism is insane.

So trion isnt infinite but destroyer is?

this whole infinite concept is thrown around too loosely
Nothing is really infinite just really large, big

thats what she said but anyways

doesnt the destoyer require a host?

but yeah SUPER DUPER INFINITE to INFINIty Trion Juggernaut FTW!! Happy Dance

Mindship
Originally posted by Stunner2xx
This destoyer fanaticism is insane. Classic Destroyer was, arguably, the most powerful Marvel creation going at the time.

So trion isnt infinite but destroyer is? This is what I'm asking about TJ. However, "bolt of limitless force" is a direct quote from the narrative (iirc); so is, "all-powerful": what Thor was recalling of Odin's intention for the Destroyer when Thor saw the Destroyer lift his hammer. The cover of that Thor issue also intro'd the character as "the Indestructible Destroyer."

Wei Phoenix
Classic Destroyer was, arguably, the most powerful Marvel creation going at the time.

This is what I'm asking about TJ. However, "bolt of limitless force" is a direct quote from the narrative (iirc); so is, "all-powerful": what Thor was recalling of Odin's intention for the Destroyer when Thor saw the Destroyer lift his hammer. The cover of that Thor issue also intro'd the character as "the Indestructible Destroyer."

Juggernaut has a great showing against energy attacks, not even the Godblast could hurt him. No force has hurt him, he's had his ass beat but no pain at all.

Mindship
Juggernaut has a great showing against energy attacks, not even the Godblast could hurt him. No force has hurt him, he's had his ass beat but no pain at all. I think it's safe to say the Destroyer doesn't feel pain either.

Looks like the one thing we could definitely agree on is, Mangog is first to fall.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.