Ivan Drago vs Chong Li

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Snafu the Great
This should be interesting.

Rocky 4 vs Bloodsport.

The Soviet boxer fights the Kumite champ inside a steel cage (on loan from the WWE).

With colorful commentary from Clubber Lang and Frank Dux, this is going to be one nasty matchup.

Rogue Jedi
Drago pwns.

Luminatus
Chong takes out his legs and breaks his neck.

Rogue Jedi
Before Drago lands a one two that KO's Chong?

Luminatus
Well it just seems like a bad matchup.

For one, Ivan is a boxer which means his fists are his primary and mostly only weapon. Chong is a martial artist who can and does make deadly use of his legs.

In addition, Ivan is almost a full foot taller than Chong Li and since Li will also be ducking down even lower as he targets Drago's legs, Ivan's fists won't be of much use.

Then again I'm no expert on fighting so maybe I'm all wrong.

Sadako of Girth
Body shot angled hooks and uppercuts would take care of the short guy ducking problem.

And I would NOT want to get caught with even one of those...

Whilst Boxers dont, in the ring use kicks, Kickboxers are not dedicated fistic pugilists, and there is that tradeoff. Cause if the range is closed and for some reason it goes to hands only, the Boxer'd most likely win.(especially Drago)

jinXed by JaNx
what movie is this Chong from?

Luminatus
Bloodsport.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.