Sebastian Shaw Vs Deadpool

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

laser7455
Who wins here?

KingD19
Shaw whoops his ass when the fight starts, and he only absorbs all the energy from Deadpool's attacks, then whoops his ass some more.

jrodslam
This has always made me wonder about people like shaw and strong guy.

Do they still absorb and gain strength from someone whos naturally weaker than them? I can totally understand if they fight someone whos stronger or even the same level thus getting amped when theyre hit. Thats how ive come to see it over the years, but does someone have a scan of shaw absorbing and gaining strength from someone weaker than him?

I just cant see it happening.

Juk3n
Originally posted by jrodslam

Do they still absorb and gain strength from someone whos naturally weaker than them? I can totally understand if they fight someone whos stronger or even the same level thus getting amped when theyre hit. Thats how ive come to see it over the years, but does someone have a scan of shaw absorbing and gaining strength from someone weaker than him?

Shaw gains strength from any physical blow, even self inflicted ones, like puching a wall to buff himself. Not sure if he can absorb cutting/piercing damage though, but i suppose his durability goes up aswell, so in theory he could become durable enough to recive little damage from sharp objects.

snoopdogg
Shaw can absorb cutting pierce kinetic energy also. He did it when he kicked the sh!t out of Wolverine.

Survivor19
Remind me please, how Sebastian fares agains sonic weapons...

Wei Phoenix
Originally posted by Survivor19
Remind me please, how Sebastian fares agains sonic weapons...

Not exactly sure but does DP normally bring sonic weapons with him?

Kris Blaze

Shaw absorbs anything.

In the earlier comics we saw him absorb energy by hitting walls and having regular servants punch him for hours.

psycho gundam

I just cant see it happening. shaw keeps himself amped by striking hard surfaces in his estate as soon as he wakes up in the morning.

he can absorb electrical energy as well, but storm has overloaded him with it causing him to go into a coma like state.

from what it looks like to me, guido seems to absorb hard impacts and convert it into muscle mass, lower impacts are pretty much ignored due his powers.

for example, in his origin flashback, as a kid he was bullied and even got stomped out by the bully. only after when he got hit by a bus did his power activate and distort his right arm to the size it is now (on a 14-15 year old's body)

shaw's kinetic absorption takes in any impacts to his person, but the charge isn't permanent, or near permanent like guido's is.

but the best kinetic absorber is maelstrom, that dude was going to absorb the earth's rotation.

snoopdogg
Shaw>>Guido.

KingD19
There was one time where Shaw tossed Colossus around like a ragdoll, one handed. Considering Colossus was Class 70 at the time, I'd say Shaw was Class 70-95 at the time.

snoopdogg
Shaw rocked Namor in his Imperiex Rex mode also iirc.

Enyalus
Deadpool's beaten Juggernaut and a revamped Black Tom at the same time...with prep. biscuits

jrodslam
I see it mentioned several times that shaw gains energy from hitting anything. He wakes up in the morning and hits the wall. The wall is alot stronger than baseline shaw, so id only assume hed get amped from that. Same as a bunch of people pounding on him at the same time.

Someone said "shaw absorbs anything". I dont really buy that. Wouldnt he absorb just by walking, or even running perhaps? There has to be a minimum to where his powers say, "thats not enough for me to absorb".

jrodslam
Originally posted by snoopdogg
Shaw>>Guido.

no Trouble maker.

snoopdogg
no Trouble maker. Most would agree.

jrodslam
Originally posted by psycho gundam
from what it looks like to me, guido seems to absorb hard impacts and convert it into muscle mass, lower impacts are pretty much ignored due his powers.

Guido can gain both the muscle mass and strength. However, he doesnt always gain the muscle mass after absorbing. That part is usually when the amount absorbed is excessive.

jrodslam
Most would agree.

Most would be wrong as well.

snoopdogg
Most would be wrong as well. Bump and old thread and we'll settle it there.

Guido is good, but Shaw is a notch higher.

jrodslam
Bump and old thread and we'll settle it there.

Guido is good, but Shaw is a notch higher.

You bump it.

Then explain why shaw is a notch higher.

snoopdogg
You bump it.

Then explain why shaw is a notch higher. I did in the last last time we did this.

jrodslam
I did in the last last time we did this.

Hardly. If that was the case, nothing would need to be settled then, right?

snoopdogg
Hardly. If that was the case, nothing would need to be settled then, right? Well, nobody was backing Guido besides you.......

jrodslam
Well, nobody was backing Guido besides you.......

Because probably not many know of Guidos experiences. Shaw seemed to be the more popular answer. It still doesnt mean he wins though.erm

psycho gundam
Guido can gain both the muscle mass and strength. However, he doesnt always gain the muscle mass after absorbing. That part is usually when the amount absorbed is excessive. you sure? the bully went in on him and he was helpless.

jrodslam
Originally posted by psycho gundam
you sure? the bully went in on him and he was helpless.

Ya. It was the bully and his friends jumping him that triggered the mutation. Just 1 person doing it wasnt enough.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.