which villain wants their enemy dead the most ?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

chomperx9
which villain hates and wants there #1 enemy dead more than any other villain ?

joker wants batman dead
sabretooth wants wolverines head cut off for good
lex luthor wants superman dead
venom wants parker dead
doom wants the F4 out of his way for good
magneto wants all humans dead

or if you know a villain that hates there enemy more than the dudes i listed add them.

xJLxKing
Lex definitely wants Superman dead.

Q'Anilia
Lex probably wants Superman dead more than anyone else wanting their enemy dead.

iceman24567
The Joker likes playing with Batman.

Q'Anilia
The Joker doesn't really want the Batman dead most of the time. Tormenting is more his thing. When Batman was supposedly slain in TAS, Joker avenged him and held a funeral where he mourned stick out tongue

Bouboumaster
Drax on Thanos

willRules
Venom only wants Peter dead cos he kills the guilty and he doesn't consider Spider-man innocent. I'd say Osborn, however, specifically seeks the destruction of Spidey. Or at least he did Pre-OMD.

Entity
Allot of those don't actually want their nemesis dead as much as the just want to terrorise them.

Joke has said on more than one occasion that Bats is to much fun, or gives hims something to live for. Even when he had all the power in the universe he couldn't keep Batman dead long. He just felt empty without his counter part.

Same with Sabretooth. Wolverine gives him a toy to play with that will play back.

Luthor definitely wants Supes dead. But then again so do I! ermm

Venom wants Peter dead form time to time but its normally just momentary hatred and it eventually subsides when Eddie is able to suppress the symbiote. The rest of the time its jus bullying and trying to prove he's better.

Magneto doesn't really want all human's dead. If he did then they would've been in HoM. Plus he's sided to protect humans a few times. It more of jus blinded by his anger over what happened to him and his family. He sees allot of mutatan hating humans as those same Nazi's that killed and tormented those he loved. I hate when Magneto's portrayed as this uber evil villain type. He's best written when he's just trying to protect his people and going to far when he lashes out. He's trying so hard to stop what happened that he's becoming the very thing he hates. Deep down he's not a bad person.

Doom, on the other hand, yea he REALLLLLYYYYYYYY hates Reed. I mean about as much as one person can hate another. IMO he definitely tops the list of pure hatred. But if you read closely its just because he is so arrogant and vain and has such pride. He actually envy's Reed incredibly because he sees that he may be his only superior. It why he wants anything Reed has and needs to take it from him by superiority.

Of course Victor would never admit this. Even to himself.

Trackz
Superman Prime wants everyone dead...

Red Hulk wants Hulk dead

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by Entity
Joke has said on more than one occasion that Bats is to much fun, or gives hims something to live for. Even when he had all the power in the universe he couldn't keep Batman dead long. He just felt empty without his counter part.

I was about to mention the exact same thing.

willRules
Venom wants Peter dead form time to time but its normally just momentary hatred and it eventually subsides when Eddie is able to suppress the symbiote. The rest of the time its jus bullying and trying to prove he's better.

Yeah, but like you say, this only applies to Eddie. There doesn't seem to be much development in the relationship between Macgargan-Venom and Spidey other than the fact he would like to kill and/or eat him. yes

Obsidian Fury

Like what Superman said. The one constant in Joker's twisted order is that Batman must not die. In the end, his white elephant became his demise. He couldn't even wish him out of existance stick out tongue

A world without Batman does not exist for the Joker.

willRules
Originally posted by Obsidian Fury
Like what Superman said. The one constant in Joker's twisted order is that Batman must not die. In the end, his white elephant became his demise. He couldn't even wish him out of existance stick out tongue

A world without Batman does not exist for the Joker.

Agreed. It's the beautifully tragic dichotomy between the two. They each represent chaos and order which pits them against each other but they're characterised by their comparison to each other. yes

It's what makes their fights so interesting. That and the reversal of roles. Joker is a clown which is often considered a light hearted and funny character whereas a bat is often seen as dark and disgusting. Yet the roles are reversed. The light is actually the dark evil one and the dark one actually represents the forces of good. yes

Kazenji
Originally posted by chomperx9

Thats a bit hard at the moment since its happen to him.

The Nuul
SMP/SBP vs Supes

Henshaw vs Supes

Monarch vs ?

chomperx9
sabretooth would want wolverine dead more than lex wanting supes cause sabretooth has a longer history with wolverine and their history involves more drama than supes and lex's. lex and superman sometimes try to talk things over. sabretooth and wolverine always go at it.

chomperx9
Originally posted by Q'Anilia
The Joker doesn't really want the Batman dead most of the time. Tormenting is more his thing. When Batman was supposedly slain in TAS, Joker avenged him and held a funeral where he mourned stick out tongue looks like he wants it here

Doctor-Alvis
sabretooth would want wolverine dead more than lex wanting supes cause sabretooth has a longer history with wolverine and their history involves more drama than supes and lex's. lex and superman sometimes try to talk things over. sabretooth and wolverine always go at it.
That's BS. I bet I want Wolverine dead more than Sabretooth and I've only known about him for maybe 15 years.

Philosophía
Joker and Magneto have no place being here.

Phantom Zone
I think Jigsaw wants the Punisher dead pretty bad and theres no I-need him-to-exist-business. However he does want to make sure that Punisher dies slowly. Thats a fair bit of hate.

chomperx9

The Nuul
A lot of people want Dr Who dead.

Entity
Originally posted by The Nuul
A lot of people want Dr Who dead. Psssh, let em kill him. He jus comes back new! stick out tongue

willRules
Psssh, let em kill him. He jus comes back new! stick out tongue

Actually he can only regenerate a limited number of times (something like 12???) so he's nearly run out....

Wild Shadow
Ares has wanted Herc dead for 1000's of years.

Entity
Originally posted by willRules
Actually he can only regenerate a limited number of times (something like 12???) so he's nearly run out.... Yea, you know that means nothing right?

The Master ran out his 12 lives and they still gave him more. erm

Kris Blaze
Mangog to Odin.

No competition really, NOT AT ALL. I see people mentioning Joker and MAGNETO (COME ON!)?? The closest in this thread would either be Jigsaw or Lex. But even Lex has experienced plenty of chances to off Superman.

Mangog is the embodiment of billion beings that Odin killed in the past. The only reason why he exists is his desire to kill Odin and his hatred.

jrodslam
Originally posted by Q'Anilia
The Joker doesn't really want the Batman dead most of the time. Tormenting is more his thing. When Batman was supposedly slain in TAS, Joker avenged him and held a funeral where he mourned stick out tongue

Id really, really love to see a scan of that. Please!!!

willRules
Yea, you know that means nothing right?

The Master ran out his 12 lives and they still gave him more. erm

.....well now I know no expression stick out tongue

Mindship
Initially, I was thinking that Lex wanted Superman dead the most or Dr. Doom wanted Reed dead the most. But then I thought, "Isn't there some part of Lex/Doom that would "miss" them afterwards (like the Joker with Batman, only much more subtle)? Then I considered...
...if you know a villain that hates there enemy more than the dudes i listed add them. ...and this popped into mind:

IIRC, Silver Age Mangog -- who was just pure hate -- was single-mindedly intent on killing everyone (by drawing the Odinsword), with no trace or even capability of regret whatsoever.

jrodslam
Attuma - Namor.
Omega Red - Wolverine, Sabertooth, Maverick.
Venom - Spider-Man.

kevdude
Lex or Doom, some I agree do not belong here (Magneto mostly).

Bouboumaster
Originally posted by Bouboumaster
Drax on Thanos

iceman24567
joker would enjoy seing batman dead one and for all Not really.

PRAYERRUN
Red Skull wants Captain America dead and in fact DID kill him.

chomperx9
Originally posted by iceman24567
Not really. look at the picture i posted on the last page he looks pretty happy there

iceman24567
Yeah except Joker stated himself he has too much fun to ever kill Batman.

PRAYERRUN
point there.

Darth Macabre
Bullseye wants Daredevil dead.

Doctor-Alvis
look at the picture i posted on the last page he looks pretty happy there
Maybe you're not familiar with the Joker character but he always looks happy. I'd actually have to try to find a picture of him where he doesn't look like he's having a ball.

steverules_2
Not sure sabretooth can want wolverine dead cause sabretooth himself is dead

Bentley
Red Skull, to Steve Rogers.

If you are a supervillain and your enemy isn't already dead you don't hate him quite enough.

willRules
Originally posted by Bentley
Red Skull, to Steve Rogers.

If you are a supervillain and your enemy isn't already dead you don't hate him quite enough.

Tell that to Dr Doom. stick out tongue

-K-M-
Ocean Master & Black Manta

Now those to have some hate, even Manta killed Aquaman's baby child.

BUSTER1
Kingpin and Daredevil

roughrider
Some of those on the list don't want what they think they want. Not even Lex - as much as he wants Superman dead, he finds the world mundane when he's not around, giving him a challenge to work against.

Someone who definitely wants death is The Red Skull on Captain America - not just him, but all his friends, his friends children, and the nation they live in. Technically he's gotten his wish, except Bucky has taken the mantle.

roughrider
Originally posted by BUSTER1
Kingpin and Daredevil

No...Kingpin would take it as a consolation, but he prefers breaking Daredevil's spirit so badly he would give up, and be under his thumb.

Stall_19
I would imagine the Red Skull wanting Captain America dead would be the winner her.

Also Ultron with the Avengers although her pretty much wants everyone dead.

Oh and Annihilus qualifies as well. It was confirmed in the Annihilation series when Moondragon read his mind.

Omega Vision
which villain hates and wants there #1 enemy dead more than any other villain ?

joker wants batman dead
lex luthor wants superman dead
venom wants parker dead
doom wants the F4 out of his way for good
magneto wants all humans dead

or if you know a villain that hates there enemy more than the dudes i listed add them.
In order from least to greatest:
Magneto-He flip-flops between wanting genocide on all humans and just wanting humans to leave mutants alone and wanting all humans to be enslaved by mutants.
Joker-Batman is too much fun, of course sometimes he legitimately wants Batman dead but usually its just a game
Doom-If he's honest with himself what he really wants isn't Reed's death, he wants Reed to admit Doom is smarter and become Doom's lab assistant.
Lex Luthor-He really wants Superman dead. That doesn't ever change. The problem is once he thinks Superman is dead he usually starts obsessing even more over Superman.

Wasn't sure about Venom or Sabes but I'm sure they're lower than Lex.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.